I lose and I gain something back.

I Fall In Love With A Mute (Two Shots )

 

Watch this video or not, well, just to get you the mood (?) Kekee..

Enjoy!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yojun stands in front of the mirror that only ten centimeters shorter than he is, lips quiver to smile-in his mind the boy is thinking either he should smile all wide or not. He was devastated, he was sad, he was angry with himself and he was betraying his other heart.

Yojun stares full with sarcasm and cynicism his own face through the mirror.

 

“Love does make someone blind both eyes and heart,”

The boy does not know what to do, he is, and to the fact, his wedding will be hold in next hour in Yoon Dujun’s grand hotel. The boy in clean, posh and dandy black suit stares the image of himself in the mirror.

 

“Yoseobah…”

 

 

Flashback.

 

“What are you doing? God, why are you crying seobah?!”

The sleeping boy awakes from his slumber, legs rush to the bed next to his, shakes the body that curled into a ball. Yojun asks his twin one more time.

“I’m sorry if I made you awaked,”

Yojun shook his head no, hands wrapping Yoseob’s shivering and shaking shoulders. The boy leans closer and pulls his precious person into his embrace. Yojun caresses Yoseob’s back.

“You can tell me,”

The crying is not a force; the wailing is not a well make and the screeching escapes from that tiny body is not a fake. Yang Yoseob badly cries in his twin’s warm hug.

 

“sshh, it’s okay seobah. It’s okay. You can cry on me. I’m here.”

The cozy, the pleasant, the snug Yojun gave are the thing that Yoseob could ever felt, even he is happier and more comfortable with his twin’s always warm and sincere hugs than his Umma’s.

Yoseob does not know his umma is being bias to a side- that is definitely not him. he does not know his umma loves Yojun more than him because of thirteen years ago incident. He does not know that his pure and sincere love toward a man a decade older than him can be this difficult and pain.

And after those cruel orders from his umma, the boy only could cry and heartbroken with the malicious life he has.

 

____________________________

 

 

 

The days pass so quick and fast, forcing the pity boy to live and breathe in suffocating and poisonous air.

Yoseob complied what his umma told him. He secretly packs all of is stuffs-or not- he only chooses the most important things such as clothes, important books and such to be bringing with him in next two days.

 

Yoseob was devastated but no one knew, no one paid their caring and loving attention on him, except of his best friend, Lee Kikwang. Yojun did notice of the boy’s secretive side, he asked, he is worried but Yoseob said nothing than lies and comforting words: telling he’s fine.

 

 

 

 

Kikwang’s pov

 

I know something is wrong with him. I know he is hiding something from me, from us. So here I am, taking this golden opportunity to ask him.

 

However, it seems harder than what I expected.

Yoseob doesn’t say anything when I asked him.

 

 

There was a day when the man he adores which is the man I have seen when yoseob brought me to a grand hotel came and picked Yojun from our college.

Yoseob was sad, he was, yet he hid that with his fake smiles, telling the twin and the man he had a group discussion with me.

The man he calls Dujun hyung says nothing and he only pays his attention, which is a loving and caring attention for me to Yojun.

As if he is in love with Yojun, not with my best friend.

 

 

 

 

 

“Group discussion?”

Yoseob only smiles, head shakes no. he next chuckles.” See, I need to go now. Thanks for earlier,” Yoseob pats my shoulder and walks away.

I snort and huff.

“That man is in love with Yojun, am I right seob?”

“…”

 

“or…let me guess. He is paying to a wrong boy? That fool man thought Yojun is you?”

Yoseob stops and turns back to me. that faking boy pretends to smile with those teary eyes and quiver lips.” He is not. Hyung fell for a right person, kikwang-ah.”

“You think you can fool and lie to me, your best friend since you are eight years old?!”

I raise my voice and stare the boy in front of me. I scold him for that stupid decision on letting the man he loves to his twin, though my heart was hurt like hell.

The fact he loves someone else make me pitiful.

 

“Now, tell me what you have been hiding from me. I will not fall for your excuses and pleads anymore, Yoseobah,” grabbing his wrist, I force him to follow me.” Not until I know the truth from your own.”

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

 

Yojun watches and stares me weird when I told him I’m sorry for thirteen years ago incident. I told him that I’m truly sorry as I did not know about that earlier or sooner.

This boy only hums and looks on me.

“Hyung, can I ask you something?”

I stop from driving, pull out my car the roadside. I turn to him and smile.

“What are these about? Umma called me and told me that we…”

I grab his hands, kiss them lightly and stare straight into those clueless eyes. Yojun widens his eyes when I did that. He blushes in the same time he is surprised.

“I love you.”

“Y-You what?!”

 

I chuckle and ruffle his hair.” I love you Yojunah. Hyung love you.” finally, I confessed to him what I have kept inside of me for years. I do scare waiting for his reply, I do afraid if he will reject me and such but doing and confessing this wonderful love somehow make me at ease.

Finally, I told him my heartfelt.

 

“I’m arranging a simple wedding at my Hotel this Friday.”

“H-H..hyung!”

Yojun seems very surprising with these. He looks intently on me, pulls his hands from mine. He wrinkles.

“I-I thought…”

Yojun stutters, his eyes staring mine disbelieve. He seems insecure.” Hyung,” Yojun calls me again.

 

“I thought…”

“I told you that I like you didn’t I?”

“E-Eh?”

 

I laugh and pat his head. yojun is still confusing on what I’m telling him so that I explain what I meant.

 

“I told you before that I like you. I want make you mine,”

Yojun wrinkles more.” There’s once where I though you’re mute so that I approached you and talked with you.” I say but Yojun wrinkles more.

“Yojunah…”

 

I lean closer and smile. I caress his smooth cheek with my thumb, causing him scared of me as he leans backward. His eyes somehow are watering.

“H-hyung…Did you meant of..”

“I love you, Yojun. I love you since we first meet.”

I sincerely say those words, lean closer to him and pull his head to me. I kiss his forehead as gentle as I can but Yojun pushes me a little. He smiles but it’s not that bright. He seems as if he is going to cry.

 

“Yojun?”

“A-Ani…erm, can you send me home hyung? it’s already night now.” this small boy says, eyes are not locking with mine. He looks away.” Umma and Appa do not like their son isn’t home by this time.” He makes that as excuse and I only nod.

 

 

 

 

 

I stop my car right in front of Yojun’s house and turn to him. I smile while my hand is searching for a box in my jacket’s pocket. I smile a bit when my hand reached it.

“Yojunah, Hyung…”

“A-Ahh, I-I will leave now. Thanks for this ride Dujun hyung.” he says, he opens the door’s car and steps out. Yojun rushes to the gate however I follow him too, step out from my car, hand grabs his wrist and makes him stop.

 

I sigh. Why is he acting like this?

“Yojun, see…This is..” I shove him the small box and hoping that he will look on it. But to my surprise, instead of this boy in front of me takes and opens it, a small hand sneaks between us, snatches the box from me.

 

I immediately turn to the person who rudely grabbed the box and almost glare him. the shorter stares blankly my ring for Yojun and smiles. He giggles.

“It’s perfect,”

 

“Yah, Yoseobah,” I snatch back the box from him and quickly give it to Yojun. The boy does not want to take it but I make him to do so.

Aish, what’s wrong with these boys?! Are they provoking me?

“You just arrived?”

Yojun nods to his twin and turns to me secretly.” I-I will get inside first, hyung, thanks for these!” he says, bows down and rushes to the house, leaving me with this naughty boy. I thought I could talk or discuss about our wedding with him but well, this boy just came between us.

 

“Pabo.”

“E-Excuse me?”

 

I ogle this chuckling boy and he does it to me too. Yoseob smiles before he kicks my leg and stands in front of me as if he did nothing. I groan.

“Yah you kiddo! Cant you act like Yojun?!” pissing with this wicked boy, I grab his arm and pull him closer to me. yoseob only smiles.

“Hyung,”

His voice changes, his stare too and his eyes staring intently into mine. For a second, for a breath, something odd, something peculiar permeated into my heartbeat.

Something that I have never seen for years is showing up itself in front of me now.

“You are indeed a fool man but,” this young boy curves his lips makes my heart thumps out of sudden, without no reason for being in this way. It feels as if I was falling for that angelic smile. As if he is the boy…no. Scratch that Yoon Dujun.

 

“I like that side of you hyung. I do not think you are an ordinary person.”

“…”

 

“Well, congrats on your wedding. I hope I can attend to it but…well, good night hyung. see you soon.”

He says that in a breath and without waiting for me to reply or catch his arm, Yoseob leaves me and steps into his house with his bag on his back.

I wrinkle. Is that boy coming home this late usually?

 

 

 

End

 

End of flashback.

 

 

 

 

Yojun takes a deep breath, eyes watch the people around him and the man that is waiting and smiling on the altar. He can see how wide and happy the man is yet he feels as if he is stepping to a wrong person.

He loves that man, yes he is. he loves and he keens the man however, Dujun is not belong to him. that kind and nice man does not belong to him at all.

 

Mr Yang shoves his son’s hand to Dujun, the man smiles and takes it, helps the young boy to be on the beautiful, well-decorated altar by the hotel’s staffs. Dujun thanks to his soon-father-in-law and he is not puts out of his mind to comfort the shivering boy.

 

“You look cute,”

It’s a compliment for the boy but Yojun smiles weakly and chuckles like an idiot. He knows Dujun is sincerely giving him that praise but he is not that happy knowing the man he likes is misunderstanding of him and his twin.

It’s awful for him.

 

Marrying to a man that should be Yoseob’s, making the other of him left the house and himself, pretending as if he is the one that Yoon Dujun adores for years.

He does not know what to do. He keeps on thinking either he should on continuing being Yoseob’s past or be himself, fight for his love as Yang Yojun though he knew he would lose at the end.

The boy is confused and devastated.

 

 

 

“Yang Yojun, do you accept this man, to be your forever-“ the priest is already reciting the vow, the guests are watching the beautiful and blissful moment and Yojun’s parent, relatives and friends are all waiting for him to give his answer.

 

“Yang Yojun?” the priest calls the boy’s name lowly and he turns to Dujun. The man shakes Yojun’s hand softly.

 

“Dujunah,”

The younger escapes the ‘hyung’- the formal call that a youngster should addresses to a person older than him- and smiles. Yojun turns to Dujun, he grabs and holds Dujun’s hands.

“I, I love you too, but it’s not me.”

Dujun raises his eyebrows.

“Sweety, wh-what are you talking about? We’re going to be one, are we?”

Instead of answering that, Yojun chuckles, shakes his head no and tiptoes. He pulls the older to him, kisses, savors the lips he loves for minute and he breaks it.

 

“Sorry…”

“Y-Yojunah..”

 

“I’m not willing for this,” the boy turns back facing the priest, repeats his words.” I’m sorry, but I’m against this wedding, Father.”

 

The guests, the Father himself and the hotel staffs gasp, eyes staring on the small and bold boy, next to the handsome man. The calm and blissful event turns to a chaos and gossiping one. The guests mumble, they murmur and they talk everything, anything what across their minds now.

 

“Yang Yojun!”

A woman stands up, raises her voice and scolds his son for being that rude. She is walking to the altar but she stops on the half way as her husband forces her to do so. She is averse yet she has no choice other than that.

 

“Umma.”

“Yojunah…why..”

 

Dujun grips the boy’s arm, twirls Yojun to face him.

“I love you…”

 

“But the boy you love wasn’t me, hyung.”

“…”

 

“Pabo. Cant you see our differences hyung?” yojun says and forces to smile.” The mute boy wasn’t me. he isn’t me hyung-yah..”

The guests once again gasp.

 

“You have been paying your attentions on a wrong person. I’m not Yoseob. I’m not the mute that stole your heart thirteen years ago.”

Words by words stab Dujun’s mind and sanity. He is still clueless, no, not really. He just could not accept the new fact. He just could not believe himself that he has being looking on a wrong boy.

 

He thought he knew the boy entire of his life yet he wrong. He thought he could know which one was his yet he dismissed the true and only one.

 

“I’m sorry hyung… but, I cannot proceed to this sinful wedding. I should not ruin my Yoseob’s precious life. He only has you.”

 

Again, the man lost his words.

 

“Yoseob might not be here anymore but you can find him for second times.” The brave boy says and cups Dujun’s face. yojun tries to smiles thought he knows it’s useless.

“Yoseobah left me yesterday night. Umma told him to go to Japan and stay with our Aunt but he wasn’t there.”

 

Dujun’s watering eyes gaze Yojun’s.

“He follows his best friend, Lee Kikwang to America.” And the boy sobs silently.” I hate him for doing these for me.”

 

 

 

“Stupid Yoseobah.” He adds more and cries.

“I-I will give you their address.”

“Yojunah…”

 

Smiling is the only effort he can do know. Yojun is a bright and thoughtful boy, he is, and he does not feel regret of cancelling his wedding.

Instead, he asks his hyung to bring back his twin, Yoseob and lives happily with the boy. He might hurt himself, he might cry for losing his love but he gains something else that precious, something that worth more than a love and his selfishness.

 

His brother and a new couple that can make him happier for choosing this path.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KKEUT for this two shots! Huhuhu.

That's a very overwhelming decision, Yojunah!!!