Blood is thicker than water?

I Fall In Love With A Mute (Two Shots )

 

 

Okay, this is really..really long, I tell you. The end is a little bit of sad (?). Just telling you. I hope this is the best that I can write and post for this fic. This is just the test, I meant, if you like the plot, the characteristic and others, this is what will I write in the fic later.

If not, you can tell me :)

Only read if you're craving for fic! Aha, this is really long.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The man in black wool jacket that covers almost to his knees stares the young boy with amuses, or not, when the slender kicks the men one by one at every man’s weakness spot. The kid doesn’t show any regret or scare for his bold jerks toward the now pity bulky men.

He might be young and looks weak but he’s somehow an amazing kid. He makes Dujun goes awe on him.

 

“Hyung?! Don’t you know how to fight back? Do you want me to kick all of those well-built men?!” Yoseob spats in angry as Dujun does not doing anything, instead of enjoying watching the scene. Dujun does not scare or afraid, he has kicked and even killed- only bad persons or criminal- and these men are nothing to compare.

 

“Geez! Man!”

Dujun laughs and nods. He approaches the boy, makes a pretty good and beautiful combination between them two. Of course, it’s obvious that Dujun has much more skills than Yoseob does but for tonight’s brawl, he decided to save his precious fists.

 

For reasons, Dujun wanted to get closer with this outsider boy in his life. He somehow…mesmerized him to someone he used to know many years ago.

 

 

“%@^!&”

“E-Excuse me kiddo?”

 

%@^!&. oh, great. you’re deaf now? Yoseob turns and looks on the older with an annoying face. The younger raises his eyebrows and once again giving his most pissing face and smile. Yoseob shakes his head no cutely.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry. My bad for cursing. You see, it just pissing me to death watching how you pretend not to know how to kick those ugly asses. You’re not an ordinary person. Who are you?”

The cute yet bold boy stares deeply the man, hands wiping his sullied shirt and pant. Yang yoseob is an immaculate boy. He does not like to be in a dingy condition. He hates that very much.

“You are only a boy. What made you said that?”

Instead of answering the question, Dujun questions him back, eyes are falling straight into Yoseob’s brown orb. Dujun is still scrutinizing the younger, causing the owner of the body looks on him weird.

The boy lets out a soft huff.

“See, I’m in’ don’t like when someone is making me dumbfound. Don’t you know how to reply me you old man?!” yang Yoseob yells, eyes bigger twice than usual, cheeks puff and lips slightly part. The boy is angry, Dujun thinks.

 

“I’m sorry but I’m not in my mood to get my into a scuffle.”

“Then why did you find one with those scum bags?! You has be kidding me you idiot man.”

 

The two men are still necks and mouths fight, ignoring the people that passing by. They were standing in the crowd, eyes glaring to each other and Yoseob is almost gave a hard kick on the man’s private, too. His mind and heart keep on yelling asking him to do so.

 

“Apologize,”

Yoseob stares the man disbelief. He clears his throat and excuses himself.” I beg your pardon?!”

“Ask me for an apology. I know what you’re thinking now little kid.”

Yoseob sighs heavily, he is depressing, he is annoyed and he is at his limit already. The boy is making his mind- yes, to give that ‘hyung’ the same treatment as the men. He smiles out of sudden, gives the watcher an eerie feeling that slowly permeates into his soul and body.

 

“You gotta be kidding me #@%!^. “

“Me..what?!”

#@%!^...oh, do you want me to translate it? You pinky boy! Yoseob smirks and steps backwards as he sees Dujun is stepping in front.

“Do you know how old I am you little boy in diapers?”

This time, Yoseob’s face reddens. He grinds his teeth and hand makes a fist. That face, right on that ugly mouth, he will make it sure, that the man will lose three or four tooth of him. The front teeth are better, way than better, if he could.

 

“Awww, someone in diapers is going to cry. Do you lose your bottle’s milk, hrmm?” dujun makes few steps more toward Yoseob. That man smiles and beams.” Aww chu chu chu…shh, please don’t cry baby… ‘daddy’ is here,”

 

The smaller is already fuming.

“Oh? Is my baby burning with his boiling blood?”

Yoseob is very sure this stupid man will get some critical treatments in nearby hospital, as his hands are ready to punch straight to that ugly face when he is closed enough. The boy starts to count the steps Dujun takes.

Four…three…two… and,

 

“Yoseobah! Yah Yoseobah!”

One…and…

 

“Not so fast, you shorty. Please gain some height more,” Yoon Dujun smiles and shows his big front teeth to Yoseob.Yoon Dujun is already having the smaller fist in his bigger hand, squeezes it tight and lows it down.

Dujun chuckles.

 

“Yoseobah? I knew someone shares the same name as yours but he’s way nicer…” dujun pauses a while and looks on the person that shouted the boy’s name. He was too surprised but not for Yoseob.  The handsome man is deadly being amazed and stunned, as he saw there is another boy with same face, same height, same skin tone and all of them are same in size! Except for the hair’s color.

“What the?!”

Dujun dazed for seconds yet he turns back to Yoseob, legs step to backward, a heavy groan escapes from the mouth and his head is spinning around. He could taste his own blood from that moment.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry for this….well NOT!”

Yoseob at last could smile satisfied  and enjoyed the heavenly feel after giving that pinky and annoying man a firm punch straight to his face.

 

Well, that was their first meet and each other is having their own thoughts. Yoon Dujun thought and felt that Yang Yoseob is an obnoxious, annoying, unbearable teenager while Yoseob thought that Yoon Dujun is not much different from being an arrogant and baddas old cat.

 

 

 

                                                                       **********************

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

“Hyung, you looked creepy!”

The boy in grey short sleeves T-shirt and black long summer pant hopes into the car, next to the driver’s seat- next to my seat says and stares me. He raises his eyebrows.

“Morning cute,”

As always, I greet him with ‘cute’ or ‘sweety’ and plant a soft and quick peck on his head. it’s something that a hyung would never or rare to do, mostly a noona would do it to show their loves. And, for me, it’s not only from a hyung to a dongsaeng but it’s more than being sibling-related.

It’s because I love this kid.

I adore him, I like him, I want to take him and I want him to be mine.

“Aah, Yoseobah wants us to go first,”

I wrinkle at his saying.

“Yoseobah wants us to go first. Do not wait for him.” Yojun, the twin stares straight into my eyes and smiles a bit. He hums.

 

It’s odd.

This is peculiar. That gangster-ish little boy has never done this before. It always him that wanted to tag along, asked me to fetch and drop him everywhere he wanted, nagged to the end of my eardrums if I came and fetched him late.

It always him who eager most when I told the twin I would go and give them a ride. He was the one that always show up everywhere I go or every time I wanted to have a nice and tranquil moment with my Yojun.

 

And now, he’s being like this make me weird.

 

“Hyung?”

Yojun taps my thigh and he asks me if I’m fine or not. I smile, shake my head no and pat his head. yojun is way different, he is nicer, he is cuter and understandable than his twin, Yoseob. This kid has not changed even a single of his behaviors since he is in his childhood.

Though I only spent only a week with them in back then, this little kid easily stole my heart with his mute and chic image. Yes, I have been sparing most of my time with Yoseob- the active and cheerful one and everyone who watched our happy moments would think that Yoseob is my bias.

However, to tell you the truth, this chic and shy boy gets my attention most. He made me felt as if he needed someone to protect him, to wrap him when he is scare and to watch over him all day long.

This boy named Yang Yojun has stolen my heart for that long.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dad came, barged into my room, and made the workers in my office stayed in uncomfortable atmosphere. He looks intently on me without any word and as if he is waiting for the staffs to leave us, leaves the room without his order. As if he is trying to test my ability as their president.

 

“I think that’s all for now. Dismiss. You can get to me if there’s any problem,”

The staffs nods in comprehend and they excuse themselves in next minute.

 

“Have a seat, Appa.” was my first words to that old man after three months not seeing or meet each other. He was living in State and is rarely comes back to Korea, unless for some urgent meetings that involved his companies that millions worth.

 

“I have been told that you met the twin?”

I let out a soft huff, walk to my desk and lean against it. I try to act comfortable and calm. This man, there’s no news or events that can escape from his knowledge or sight. I know, he has his men around me, all places in Korea and those despicable slaves of his will tell him everything what they have and got.

 

“I see you are still involving yourself in the national defense security, too.”

“Tell me the main point and I will let you know my answers. Are you having your feet here for the twin or my hidden jobs?”

 

The old man smirks, gets out a silver pipe from his expensive jacket, lights it up and takes a big on it. He crossed his legs. Appa smirks.

“Both but I would like to hear about the twin.”

 

I knew this would come but I did not expect it to come this fast. I have been seeing with the twin, with Yojun only for a month and this disaster has come approaching me.

“I thought you are already agreeing to let me with him.”

“I do.”  He spits and I cross my arms against my chest, take a deep inhalation to my lung.

“Stay away from him.”

“I am.”

 

The old man smirks, take few more puffs of his pipe. Once the fumes permeate around the air and are fading out slow and secretly, he stands up from the couch, eyes are staring me and his bloody smirk is still on his face.

The old man approaches me.

“I thought I have given him a lesson.” I wrinkle a bit. Lesson? What lesson? To who?

“Do you remember the day I found you in that commoner house?” Appa makes me back to thirteen years ago, where I ran away from home, stayed with Yang family for a week without telling them who I was.

“And do you remember when I made you left the house and the twin?”

“…”

 

“I asked my men to kidnap him. I have seen by my own eyes how the kid being abused.”

 

The light place immediately turns to dark and my eyes turn black if they are being blind or being fold by a thick and long cloth. The air somehow doesn’t give me to breathe yet it is suffocating me.

“That’s little boy was too quite. Too scare to talk or move to get himself-“ the old man drops his pipe onto the floor, his collar is being pulled forceful to my face.

My eyes glaring him.

 

“I don’t remember his name, it’s Yos-“

“Get off from here.”

Before he could finish his dirty and dingy words, I cut them up, release my grip on his collar. I try not to kill him. I try not to land my fists on that damn body. I’m trying my best to not hurt him though he is my father.

 

“He must change completely now, am I right?” another spiteful of words came out from him.”He must be strong and self-determining by his own after those traumatic lessons.”

“Get out from here.”

 

“I do feel sorry for him. He is just a kid. What did you see in a boy ten years younger than you? “ Appa raises his eyebrows and looks intently on me. He waits for my answer but later he gives up, as I did not answering his question. This old man sighs and grips my shoulder.

 

“I’m just telling you, my son,”

The atmosphere is still like before- tense.

“He is just a kid, and a boy. You should find someone else.”

 

“Get your ing hands off from me,” I gaze the old man and his smirk fades out slowly.” Thanks for coming, Appa.”

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

I get down from the bus at the bus stop, together with Kikwang and smile to that cute handsome boy. Kikwang doesn’t say much when I asked, or more to a force to give me an accompany to Dujun hyung’s Hotel from our college.

Yojun is having his English additional lesson in college so that I’m here to tell Hyung to fetch him up since the class will end at night.

I know, I can give him a call, or Yojun can tell to him by himself. Why making it into this complicated matter? It’s not like we are living in a world without technologies or else.

But, to my own perception, doing this and such is making me happier than before. Plus, I’m going to meet Dujun hyung. ahh, thinking of that man make me smiling a lot these days.

 

“Is he the person you admire?”

Kikwang fixes the cap on his head while asking me that’s type of question. He turns to me for seconds and continuing on walking toward the hotel.

“Seobah,”

“Perhaps,”

 

The ambiance between us suddenly remains on being silence, only legs are making their way to the elegant, well-designed building. I only sigh, lips curve a little and I puff my cheek.

“What’s happened to your hair? I thought you love keeping it blond?”

I giggle at first. Yeah, my hair…I’ve decided not to dye it anymore. I want to keep it black and be like the old Yoseob once Dujun hyung knew many years ago. I want back to that time.

I know in my past Hyung wasn’t that close to me, he was only playing with Yojun all day long while I sat watching them from the corner like a live baby doll. It’s interesting-they played many games, mini soccer, hide-and-seek, water gun fight and such. They looked as if they were a real hyung-dongsaeng.

 

“You…love him?”

The question finally slips from his mouth; both of us stop from walking and eyes staring each other. I know he will ask this. I can feel how he reacts and stares me whenever I tell him about Dujun hyung.

“Yoseobah?”

I smile, smack Kikwang’s head.” Don’t ask,”

“Don’t ask?!”

I laugh and nod thousand times. I grab his arm, link it with mine, and drag him to the place. we are almost there, the hotel’s enormous entrance is right in front of our eyes. I grin, I beam, I smile when my eyes caught the figure that is bowing with the rest of hotel staffs to an old man.

 

I do not know that standing there with Kikwang is blocking the cars’ way. A shriek voice yelling us to get off from the place where we stand, make of both Kikwang and me red in ashamed. We step to the side and a pair of cold eyes meets mine.

 

My heart beats faster.

 

I could not breathe anymore. It’s too hurt..my chest feels as if it’s going to explode when the old man smiles to me.

 

“You know him? why is he approaching us seobah?”

 

 

 

End.

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

Though I’m hate to admit, though I’m loath to do this, he is still my biological father and the owner of this Hotel. I need to put aside my own personal issue.

So here I am, sending him away with all of my good effort. However, my eyes spot the slim figure not far from me.

Is that…Yojun? Hold on, Appa…no, not now, oh God…

I mentally scream, legs rush to him but it’s too late. That old man is already standing proud in front of the youngster.

I could see how scared Yojun was when Appa approached him.

 

 

                                         ************************************************

 

 

 

It has been a month since I knew the fact that Appa kidnapped Yojun when he was five. I did not know about that at all until he told me. I was shocking to death, really, I have never thought of it. That boy must be traumatizing ever. I know I cannot do anything on the past but for the future, I know what I will do to protect him.

 

 

“This, this is shocking us, Dujun-ah,”

Yojun’s Umma and Appa are sitting in front of me with eyes staring me disbelieve. They seem insecure on my previous words.

“Son, this is not a joke. Do you realize what have you said?”

I nod.

 

“How? But,”

Umma is still getting the tense and surprises with my early suggestion. She rubs her temples and looks intently on me. She takes a deep sigh.

 

“Son,”

“Please, I’m begging you. I have fallen for your son since many years ago. Since I met the twin,” again, I plead, I beg them to understand of what I am trying to tell them.

“But..”

 

 

“Oh? Pinky man?!”

A cheer and loud voice greets my ears and the parents. I smile watching the twin stepping into the house from the classes I guess. On the back, Yojun smiles as soon as he sees me.” Hyung! Are you going to take us out?”

 

“Yoseobah, please do not interrupt into elders’ conversation. Yojun, gets Yoseobah into your room. we have-“

“Uh-oh? What is this? Something interesting? Hrmm?” Yoseob smiles and asks us happily. He puts the bag on the floor, approaches me- but he stops when Mrs Yang scolds him.

The boy’s eyes bigger twice than usual and he frowns.

“U-Umma-“

 

“Go get yourself into your room, now!”

Yojun also stunned but he immediately went and got his twin, told him to follow what their umma asked.

“Hyung?”

“Go.” I smile and stare straight into those teary eyes.” There’s something I need to discuss with your umma and appa.”

“But hyung, I think I know what…”

 

The boy pauses, turns to his parents and Yojun. The last person he sees before he gave up and decided to leave us was me. he smiled, Yoseob sincerely smiled showing his cutest dimple. I do not know why but that was the first time ever that boy shown his beam to me.

Yoseob seems wants me to realize of something that truly important.

 

End.

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

I tiptoed, slow and silently sat on the stairs, eavesdropping on what they are discussing and talking about. Wow, really, that was the first time umma scold me that loud. She hurt my feeling and pride however; I admit it was my fault to interfering into their matter.

 

Pfft, adult stuffs..

 

 

 

 

Yojun is already fall sleep and that’s why I can get out from the room and eavesdropping on them. I know this is fault but, who cares?

 

“I want him to be mine,” the voice audibly greets my eardrums. Though I do not know who is talking the words but pfft, who else can say such thing like that? Umma? Appa? haha, no.

And to be honest, my heart flatters.

 

“I will hand him a simple propose on next week,”

I smile like a fool.

 

“Dujun-ah, but why him? I meant, Yo-“

I decided to continue on eavesdropping them because I know whom they are talking about. It’s…me, right? Dujun hyung is going to…marry me?!

 

 

I was smiling and squealing like idiot thinking of about this without knowing that my happiness is fakes and none of them is true. They are not talking about me…Dujun hyung is not mentioning me but…Yojun.

 

He is going to marry…Yojun?

 

“Son, I think you have…” I heard Appa was trying to tell the truth to hyung that he is misunderstanding of Yojun and me. He’s talking about me. It’s me. It’s me hyung. I was the ‘mute’ one…It’s me that being kidnapped and such. It’s me but why…

 

“You love Yojun?”

Dujun hyung confesses and tells what he feels, what he has in his heart and soul- making me burst with my shameful tears.

“Okay.” Umma simply answers.

Lord…what is this?! Umma-ah…you know the boy hyung mentioned is me! It’s me! Yang Yoseob…

 

The tears streaming down, roll from my tired eyes to my cheeks and drop onto my hands and cloth countless. I was all soaked with my own tears for hours long until Dujun hyung excused himself and left the house.

 

Right then, I muster my inner strength, grab the stair’s pole, quiver legs slowly step down, revealing myself in front of them.

I was soulless.

 

“Umma, Appa…”

Appa was shocked and surprised seeing me but Umma showed nothing on her face. she was staring me loathing and full with despicable expression.

“I told you not to eavesdropping, Yoseobah.”

I stare umma.

 

“But why?”

 

“Because you almost killed Yojun. Do you remember the day you got kidnapped?”

The tears are still streaming down.

“Yojun tried to save you from the men. For God sake Yoseobah, how old are you to fall in love with Dujun-ssi that time? Five?!”

 

But umma…I have gone through the worst…

 

“I want Yojun to be with Dujun-sshi. Stay away from them and this is my final.”

“Umma…”

 

“They’re going to get married next Friday.”

Oh God.

 

“I will send you to your Aunt in Japan a day before that.”

“Yeobo.”

Appa grips on Umma’s shoulder and makes her flinches a bit.”Please for God sake, he is our son too!”

Yet Umma says nothing. she keeps on being silent.

 

“Make sure Yojun doesn’t know about this. You can start packing your stuff from now. You’re going to further your study in Japan.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comment! >x<

 

Oh, this is not going to be a sad story. Not really. No sad ending. :)