Someone who cares

Almost a Break Up

 

"Thanks for dropping me" you went out the van and bowed to them. "Sorry " you faced  Hyoan and bowed again, you apologized for bothering him . Woohyun insisted on bringing you home since he was worried so he had to call one of their managers, the nearest one.

 

"Hey, I could stay" you shook your head "You've done so much, Sorry" you smiled at him. He gave you a worried look and pouted when you shook your head for the second time.

 

"You need to go oppa" you closed the van's door and waved at him, he opened the window and poke his head out, you laughed at his cuteness. He opened his mouth again to say something but you cut him off  "Sched tomorrow" you pointed out.

 

"Arasso" he sighed  "Are you sure you'll be fine alone?" you nodded and made an 'ok' sign with your hand.

 

"Thank you again oppa" you thanked the manager again and he smiled at you.

 

You went inside your apartment, you took a bath and got ready to sleep even though you knew you wouldn’t be able to sleep tonight and you weren't so sure if you'll be able to sleep in the future nights without Myungsoo. You sighed heavily before heading to the living room with a towel on top of your head.

 

"It's raining" you mumbled as you look through your window. 'Sad night huh'

 

You decided to text your bestfriend to ask her to sleepover tonight.

 

"where's my pho-" you face palmed yourself when you realized that you forgot your bag back at Infinite's dorm.

 

-------

 

Was that right, I should've talked to her right? Damn it .

 

Myungsoo walked around their room in circles. He held his phone next to his lips as he try to decided whether to call you or not.

 

Sunggyu opened the door which made the guys stumble on the floor, they were trying to figure out what happened, they couldn’t ask him 'cause Myungsoo would just snap at them. The guys walked away like nothing happened. Myungsoo sat on his bed with his forehead leaning on his palm.

 

"Hey" Sunggyu said as he approach Myungsoo. Myungsoo looked at him, his eyes werent angry, his eyes looked like the eyes of a  kid, a kid who just lost his toy and couldn’t find it. Sunggyu sat beside him.

 

"I wont force you to share things to me" Sunggyu paused "I'm worried" he looked at Myungsoo.

 

"I don’t know  hyung" Myungsoo mumbled

 

"You should know Myungsoo" Sunggyu interwined his hands together with his forearms leaning on his thighs.  "You were the one who changed"

 

"___-ah… I talked to her earlier, I asked her what's happening between you two, she told me that she's fine and she's ready for anything…. She's been putting this stupid smile on her face just  because she doesn’t want us to worry. Who knows how long she's been doing that… days? Weeks? "

 

"I don’t know what's happening to you Myungsoo, I don’t know why you changed so much, You used to be the one who care about ___-ah the most"   He  looked at him again "You didn’t even meet her on your birthday, you said you were busy, we are always busy Myungsoo … We shot the MV that day, But you know what… you were never too busy for ___-ah"

 

"The Myungsoo I know… He wouldn’t hurt the person he love" he patted his back and stood up.

 

"You saw them right?" Myungsoo looked at him curiously  "You saw Woohyun" Myungsoo looked away. Sunggyu let out a small chuckle "Woohyun that , I told him to control his feelings" he sighed "I guess it's hard to just look at the girl you love hurt and hopeless" Myungsoo felt guilty, he did hurt her, he never wanted to hurt her.

 

"Myungsoo" Myungsoo looked up "Woohyun, he's not that kind of guy, he goes with whatever make ___-ah happy, you make her happy that’s why he never tried to go in between you guys" Sunggyu said "That guy, I've never seen him so worried" he mumbled and walked out.

 

Myungsoo got up with his phone still in his hand .

'You saw him right ? Woohyun is not that kind of guy' 

 

He tightened his grip in his phone as he let out a heavy sigh. He bit his lower lip and stared at his phone for a few seconds.

 

"Aish!" He ruffled his hair and dialed your number.

 

/Jagiya~ Jagi~jagiii./

 

Myungsoo moved his phone away from his ear when he heard your ringtone, it was the voice he recorded. He wanted to cry, he wanted to be down on his knees, he wanted to hit himself for being a jerk. How can he hurt someone who loves him so much. He went out still not dropping the call, he went to the livingroom and found your bag on the couch. He opened it and took your phone out.

 

'Hubbysoo<3' was on the screen. He dropped the call and unlock your phone to reveal a photo of you and Myungsoo together, which was taken on his birthday last year. He held your phone tight and threw his on the floor.

 

"!" with that he grabbed his hoodie , wallet ,cap and all your things .

 

 

 

------

 

We're at the convenient store

 

-Sunggyu

 

 

"Hyung can you drop me off the convenient store near our dorm, The guys are there waiting for me" Woohyun told Hyoan who gave him a confused look.

 

"We're going to buy some snacks then head back to the dorm" Woohyun chuckled "Dont worry we wont sneak out" the manager sighed.

 

Woohyun put his mask and cap on before he stepped out of the van . He went inside the store, he was so covered up if he doesnt come here often people would mistake him as a robber since his face is covered and he's looking around. He spotted the owner who was the one watching the store, the owner smiled at him

 

"Oh you came, they've been waiting for you " he told Woohyun, who bowed and smiled back at him, the owner knew who they are and he even told them that he's fan. 

 

Woohyun walked to where the guys are, he checked his phone just in case you sent him a message, he was about to text you when he bumped into someone. He looked at the person he bumped into and saw a girl, she squatted to pick up the snack that fell when Woohyun bumped her, Woohyun got down and helped her.

 

"Mianhe" he apologized as they both stood up, the girl looked at him "gwaencha....." she paused "-na" she was staring straight into his eyes. Woohyun blinked "uhm... here" he handed her the snacks. "k-kamsahamnida" the girl bowed and rushed to the cashier. Woohyun was curious why she acted like that but he just shruged it off. He spotted the members, some are wearing masks and some just wore caps, thank god no one was there except them, and the weird girl who left already after paying.

 

"Hey" he greeted the guys "Why are you guys here" he took a sit next to Sunggyu

 

"Myungsoo needs some space " Hoya said , Woohyun's jaw clenched and Sunggyu noticed that, in fact they all noticed it. 

 

 

 "and we're out of snacks" Dongwoo added, topping it with a laugh.

 

"Guys go pick some snacks" Sunggyu told them "here" he handed Sungyeol the money, they all went, leaving Sunggyu and Woohyun alone.

 

"Woohyun-ah" Sunggyu started

 

"Hyung, if you're going to stop me dont even try, it wont work this time" he looked away "I can t just watch him hurt ___-ah" he mumbled

 

"I'm not going to stop you from doing anything Woohyun, I know that you know what's right and what is wrong" he patted his shoulder. "I just hope you-" 

 

"I'm not going to force her, I'm not going to push myself to her either" he looked at Sunggyu "I'm just going to be there for her hyung, I know where the line starts and ends, if she still love L then I wont force her to be with me"

 

"I know, I know you're not that kind of person Woohyun" he smiled at him

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------

-con-