Goodbye

Almost a Break Up

 

Your phone beeped for the 15th time today, you sighed, knowing that it's from one of the boys, you checked it , it was from Sungjong and it was indeed another message asking you to visit then so they could tour you around their new dorm. You sighed and threw your phone on the couch, Infinite sent you over a dozen text messages today but only one member haven't texted or called you for days....weeks.

 

"well I havent seen them for days.....maybe I should go and give them a visit...and it's Sunggyu oppa's birthday..."

 

You gave Sunggyu a call and told him that you're free so you could visit them, he told you the address.

'Are you sure you dont want Gonam hyung to pick you up?' 'no, I'll be fine oppa, just tell him to wait for me in the lobby i dont want to get lost' Sunggyu chuckled and said he will . After you changed your clothes you headed to the location.

 

 

 

------

 

The manager opened the door and you walked in, looking around.

 

Wow

 

Your mouth formed an 'o' as you walk in their new dorm , it was so different from their first dorm and much bigger than their last one. You went to the living room and sat on the couch, yes , a couch they actually have one now.

 

"The guys went out to buy some snacks just a few blocks away from here" Gonam said, you nodded at him and told him and you'll just wait, he smiled and went out to head home.

 

You walked around , you couldn't believe that they are now living in a place like this, this shows how well known they are now since well known groups are the ones who stays in this kind of place like Bigbang etc.  It has 4 rooms in total , you decided to take a look at the rooms since you were curious on what they look like, you went to the first room it has one bed and its quite big , the next room has a double deck bed, same as the double deck beds infinite havethey had back in their old dorm.

 

"So they didnt change their beds" you mumbled. You went inside the 3rd room it was located at the  right part of the dorm, it was small, very closet-like, it doesn't even have windows. You went to the last room which was the biggest one. Double decks, it was messy like….. Really messy. You looked around from the door,

 

"Myungsoo stays here?" you asked yourself when you spotted some of Myungsoo's clothes all over the floor. You entered the room, there were boxes piled up in the corner, you knew they were gifts given by the fans on Myungsoo's birthday last month cause they were 'black' boxes at the other corner there were more boxes and some has Sunggyu's face printed on it. You smiled 'it's good to know that they are getting so much love from the fans' . You sighed hard as you stare at the gifts Myungsoo received.

 

"I wasn’t even able to give him mine" you mumbled. The bed creaked making you jump a little, you look back and saw something move.

 

Someone's here???? you approached it slowly, you poked the blanket and there was really someone there. "I thought they went out" you mumbled quietly. You leaned closer to check who it is, you shook the body slowly ,

 

"Aish!!!! What?!" the guy suddenly pulled the blanket down, revealing his face. You gasped and jump from surprise and your head hit the upper bunk hard. You took a few steps back as you rub your aching head. The guy got up from his bed .

 

"Are you okay????" he worriedly ask you as he check you for any injury. You opened your eyes to see Myungsoo's face inches away from you "Are you okay? Does it hurt???" he asked you, you wanted to cry , at that moment, right there , you bit your lower lip as you take a step back. He sighed and told you to follow him and you did.

 

------

 

"Put this on your head" he handed you an ice pack, you nodded and you did what he told you to, you mumbled a 'thank you' . He had been staring at you but every time you look at him he would look away. You wanted to ask him why, what's wrong and how's he been doing these past few days but you couldn’t speak.

 

I need to speak, I need to tell him you took a glance of the uncomfortable Myungsoo sitting next to you on the couch.

 

"uhh"

 

He looked at you, you looked down and started playing with your fingers "M-Myungsoo I"  Suddenly the door flew open , you blinked and when you opened your eyes they were infront of you telling you things and asking you bunch of stuffs.

 

"so yeah that’s what happened" Sungyeol ended his story , gasping for air. You smiled at him.

 

"We missssssssed you!" Dongwoo gave you a big hug "Me too oppa"

 

Woohyun was standing far from you, far from the guys who are now hugging you one by one, you glanced at him. He was looking at you worriedly, he knows what's happening between you and Myungsoo, he knows you're having a hard time and he look really worried,  your eyes met his and he gave you a weak smile, you smiled widely at him, wishing that he'd just let it go, a smile saying that you're fine.

 

"We haven't seen you for like….years!" Sungyeol pouted "I'm here aren't I" you smiled at him and you pinched his cheeks.

 

"Let's start the celebraaaaaation!!" Dongwoo cheered happily.

 

 

-----

 

You sat on the floor with the guys, you were between Woohyun and Myungsoo, Sungjong and Sungyeol started talking happily , laughing and  joking with Hoya. You smiled at how happy they look, they don’t look like idols , they don’t look like Infinite you see on stage, right now they were themselves , having fun . You stood up and told them that you'll help the Hyung line prepare some of the food, you went to the kitchen, you felt two pairs of eyes watching you as you walk to the kitchen, you sighed.

 

"Need help oppas?" you smiled and went between Dongwoo and Sunggyu.  You helped them prepare some things for the kimchi stew they were cooking, you started to cut the ingredients.

"Dongwoo, since ____-ah's here you can go have fun with the guys" Sunggyu told Dongwoo

 

"Are you sure?" he asked Sunggyu and he nodded , he looked at you and you nodded with a smile "Thanks ____-ah!"

 

"So.....Are you okay?" 

 

"Huh?" you laughed at his sudden question "Why are you asking me that"

 

"Are you and Myungsoo okay?" he asked you with a serious tone making you stop from chopping.

 

"___-ah" he faced you "You know you're like a little sister to me, you can tell me everything, I'll listen" he patted your head 

 

"I — I dont know" you looked down "I dont know if we're okay" his eyes grew wide.

 

"ey oppa why do you look like you just saw a ghost , am I that ugly?" you joked

 

"___-ah —" "I'm fine, you dont have to worry, I'm ready for anything"

 

Sunggyu gave you a nod before you two continue cooking, your tears we're already threatening to fall , you tried to hold it , the tears in your eyes were making your sight blurry which made you accidentally cut your finger a little.

 

"Aw!" you dropped the knife. "___-ah!" Sunggyu worriedly check your cut. 

 

"What happened!?" two guys chorused. You knew who they were because of their voices.

 

"she accidentally cut her finger, it's quite deep" he told Woohyun and Myungsoo. You were staring at the ground, tears were already flowing down and you just couldnt raise your head 'cause they will see it. Someone pulled your wrist and drag you inside a bedroom, he made you sit on the bed then he searched for something, when he found it he went back infront of you and kneel down to treat your cut.

 

"You should've been careful" he mumbled, it was Myungsoo, you still have your head down. He winced when he applied some ointment on your cut, he did look more hurt than you,maybe  it's because the pain you feel on your finger cannot be compared to the pain you are feeling in your chest ,  he then wrapped a band aid around your wounded finger.

 

"Let's go, theyre not going to eat unless we're there"

 

"Myungsoo" your hands who were on top of your lap turns into fist , you hold back a sob. You wiped your eyes as you look up. "Let's talk" he just stood there, like a piece of rock not even saying a word, you stood up spinning him around to face you.

 

"Myungsoo" your voice broke.

 

"I dont know anymore, I dont know what's happening between us, I dont know if I did something wrong for you not to contact me for weeks, I dont know why you arent talking to me, I dont know why you're avoiding me" you tears fell down uncontrollably "I— I just dont know what to do anymore Myungsoo"

 

"I'm sorry if I did something wrong, I know I was never a good girlfriend to you"

 

"I nag a lot, I get jealous often, I'm childish and ... I always give you a hard time"

 

"I know you care for me myungsoo, if that's the reason why you are not breaking up with me then.....I'm letting you go, I hate seeing you like this" you wiped your tears and fake a smile "I really do love you"

 

you looked at him straight in the eyes, and you smiled again "I'm used to supporting you guys from afar, I can go back to how I used to be, I wont be able to tell the guys goodbye so tell them I said bye okay?" you softly laugh

 

"I will always support you guys" he was staring at the floor "hey, are you seriously not going to look at me " you cupped his face "Do well okay? Good luck on your photo essay, Dont cause too much trouble" you bit your lower lip as tears starts falling down again , you let go of his face with your shaking hands and walked pass him as you wipe your tears. You went out of the room and put on another fake smile to face the guys.

 

"uhm" you cleared your throat "I'm sorry I cant stay any longer" you bowed "Happy Birthday oppa" you looked at Sunggyu and smiled. You bowed at the surprised guys before running on your way out.

 

"___-ah!" you looked back and saw Woohyun. He came close and hugged you.

 

"Oppa" you said in between your sobs as you cry on his chest, he hugged you tighter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-con-