Chapter 2 - Yun Mi

Good Morning, Honey !

As I got back into my room, I realised I should’ve given his tee back! Aissh! But how could I know he would be there? I sighed and looked at the shirt that laid on my bed. I picked it up. It was blue and very simple. Before I realised, I smelled the shirt. It didn’t really smell like me. It smelled nice. I guess this is how Yang Yoseob smells.

I walked over to Cho Hee’s room and softly knocked on the door. ‘Cho Hee-ah?’ I spoke in a soft voice, attempting not to disturb her. ‘Hmm?’ ‘It’s Yun Mi.’ Cho Hee opened the door. She wore her hair up in a messy bun and wore a grey cardigan over her white tee with a cute kitty on it. ‘Yes?’ she asked me with a smile on her face. ‘Er.. well this is kind of awkward. Do you know where Yoseob’s room is?’ Cho Hee smirked. ‘Yun Mi-ah, are you up to something?’ I turned red and heavily shook my head. ‘Aniyo.. I need to return his T-shirt.’ I showed her the tee. She nodded with a mysterious smile on her face. ‘Ah… you should turn right and walk till the end of the hallway and you will find his room,’ Cho Hee said, ‘I am pretty sure you won’t get lost.’ She winked one last time and I turned around after I thanked her.

My heart was beating very fast. Aigoo, why was I being this nervous? I knocked on his door. Was that too harsh of a knock? I hope he doesn’t think I am angry. I should especially watch my steps due to what I said to him this morning. I still felt very much ashamed for what I said. It’s absolutely not lady like.

Yoseob opened the door. ‘Yoseob-ah, who is that?’ I heard a familiar voice call over. ‘IT’S NOT FOR YOU DONGWOON!’ he shouted in a joking way. ‘Aish.. they always come for you isn’t it?’ Dongwoon muttered and grinned. ‘Annyeong.. Yoseob-ah..’ I said in a soft voice. Maybe too soft. ‘Annyeong, do you want to ask me something?’ ‘Er.. I am here to return your t-shirt.’ ‘Ah, thank you very much!’ ‘I am still sorry for this morning. I am not that friendly when I wake up.’ I chuckled. ‘Hahaha, it’s alright Yun Mi. I would be shocked too if I were you. But don’t worry. I am not scary.’ ‘I know..’ ‘Alright, I will see you another time then!’ Yoseob was about to close the door, when I spoke up. ‘Yoseob-ah!’ ‘Yes?’ he opened the door slightly, I could only see half of his face. ‘Nae?’ ‘Did we.. er..’ I turned red. Yoseob grinned. ‘Oh.. aniyo. We didn’t have . You were really drunk and you passed out when I sat down with you. I brought you to your room and I was really tired so I guess I fell asleep next to you.’ ‘But how.. did I come to wear your t-shirt?’ ‘It was a weird night Yun Mi, I can’t remember everything.’ He smiled at me. ‘Alright, gomawo. See you later!’ I said. He closed the door and a slight gasp of relieve left my mouth.