Chapter 1 - Yun Mi

Good Morning, Honey !

A blank ceiling. I was staring at the ceiling. Rubbing my eyes, trying to remember where I was. I just woke up. I couldn't remember how I got here. The only thing I remembered was the party from last night. I could only remember that I got there, the rest was all washed out. I might remember it later. Anyways. I looked at my clothes under the blanket. It was a very big T-shirt I have never seen before. I touched my head with my head. A suddle headache was pounded at the back of my head. Did I have a hangover? I was turned around in the bed. My eyes widened. There was a strange guy, sleeping next to me. His hair was blond-brownish. He had a cute face, but I was too shocked. Who was this guy? He wasn't wearing a shirt.. I didn't dare to look underneath the blanket, you never know, he could be ! My hand was shaking. I pushed him on his shoulder. His eyes were sleepy, but he smiled at me. "Good morning, honey..." I pushed him out of the bed. "WHO ARE YOU?!" I shouted. "Yaaa.. Yun Mi.. why are you like this... Ouch.." Luckily he was wearing some underwear. "HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!" "Yun Mi.. it's me.." "I DON'T KNOW YOU! GET OUT!" "But you're wearing my T-shirt!?" The guy got a little annoyed now, too. I pushed him out of the bed. I stepped out of the bed too. "YAA! Get out!" I took the guy's clothes - I assumed they were his - and smashed it in his hands. I pushed him out of the door. "Get out get out!" I screamed. "But my T-" "I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU LATER!" And I closed the door with a smash. My cheeks were glowing, my head was turned red. Who was this guy? I slept with him?! What did I do last night? Finally, afte a few minutes when I calmed down, I looked around in this bedroom. It was probably my own room. There was another door, and it seemed like it wasn't a door to the corridoor. I opened it silently. It was another  room. A girl was sleeping. I quickly closed the door. It seemed like I kinda shared this apartment with her. I will meet her when she wakes up. The door next to the other girl's bedroom was the bathroom. It looked clean. So this was were I was going to stay? I couldn't remember seeing this place before, but all my clothes were neatly placed in a closet and my toothbrush and my makeup was standing in a little cupboard in the bathroom. So.. this was were I was going to stay the next few years. I sighed. I must've been drinking a lot yesterday, for not remembering anything. And the worst thing was probably that I slept with a strange guy. Did I have with him? It was strange to question yourself something like that, I started blushing. I took some clothes out and dressed up for that day. It was Saturday. No school. So.. what to do? I decided to wait till the other girl woke up, she might know what we are supposed to do. 

I was laying on my bed, a bit bored, checking my twitter when I heard some noises coming from the bathroom. I guess she was up. It has taken another hour before she woke up, I was quite impatient but I didn't dare to go outside looking for someone else. When she finished, she knocked on my door. "Come in." I said. She entered my room. She was pretty, and she looked like someone who could be a nice friend. "Annyeonghaseyo, Cho Hee imnida." she bowed. "Yun Mi imnida." I said and smiled at her. "What are we going to do today?" I asked. "Because I don't know." Cho Hee frowned. "They told you yesterday at the party.. I remember you~ You were paying a lot of attention, opposing the others, haha." I blushed. "The problem is.. I got a bit drunk yesterday-" I said. Cho Hee grinned. "I can't really remember anything of yesterday. So..?" Cho Hee nodded. "Nae.. I see. Well today there is nothing really to do. You have a schedule for your lessons though, it's on your desk." Cho Hee pointed at my desk. Facepalm. "Aigoo.. I'm being really stupid again." Cho Hee grinned. "I'm going to have some lunch with my friends, if you want to join, you can." She smiled. "Thank you very much.. I don't really have anything to do anyways.." I smiled.

~Afternoon~

Cho Hee and I were waiting at a lunchroom. I wondered who her friends were. "So who are coming today?" "Er.. Let me see. Sohyun, Hyuna, Jiyoon, Jihyun, Gayoon, Minah, Yoseob, Doojoon, Gikwang, Junhyung, Dongwoon and Hyunseung." That was a hell lot of people. "You have a lot of friends~"  "We just meet now and then.. I don't really speak the boys a lot though." "Hmm." I saw the girls coming this way, and they all hugged Cho Hee and were introduced to me. They were really nice and kind girls, but I always happen to feel a bit uncomfortable with strangers who all know each other, like I can't really participate in the conversations. "Oh~ the boys are coming." Cho Hee said and all greeted them. My eyes widened. "Yun Mi~~ I think you already met Yoseob yesterday.. teehee. But she can't remember. She was drunk." Cho Hee explained. Yoseob.. the guy with the blond-brown hair. That was.. My jaw dropped. Yoseob smiled at me. "So we meet again~" He said. I felt a bit guilty from what I said before. "Mianhe~ I was very rude this morning.." Yoseob shook his head. "It's okay. I understand that you are a bit shocked when you find a strange guy in your bed." He added, whispering in my ear. His breath in my ear made me a bit nervous. What was this? "You can't remember anything, at all?" I shook my head. Yoseob nodded. "Nae.. well I guess we need to start over again, then. I'm Yang Yoseob." "I'm Yun Mi." "I didn't forget you." he winked. Something about him made me a bit nervous. Maybe it was because I found him in my bed this morning, without a shirt. I blushed a bit. Stop blushing, Yun Mi.

That afternoon was quite fun, everybody was really nice to me and I felt like I just got a whole new bunch of friends. But something about Yoseob made me think a lot about him.. why?