Chapter 5

My Shy Valentine

Finally getting down into the lunchroom, you ran to get your lunch and sit down. "Omg OMg OMG! Guys guess what!" you said slamming your lunch into the table. "What is it?" both Jongup and Krystal asked pretending not to know anything. "The most sweetest thing ever!" The couple gave a 'shocked' look "Really the person that despises love? Saying something is sweet?! On Valentines Day!" they say together. "Yes and it is this." You say showing them the rose with the note. "Aww this is so cute" Lrystal says after reading it. "Yah Moon Jongup, why don't you do this for me?!" She asked smacking him. "Ow I thought my love is enough for you!" Krystal thought about it "Well... It's not." She said giving a very serious face, while Jongup looked sad. She then hit hi  on the head. "I'm kidding pabo! Aish I can never joke with you!" "Ow! That hurt" He said rubbing his head. "Sorry baby" she said rea;;y feeling sorry. "It's ok"

So _____ about this note..." She said "yeah what about it?" You said shoving your fave with food. Are you going to go see him after school. You thought about for awhile. "I'm not sure. It might be a joke, or somebody tricking me into thinking their sweet, but I don't know" The couple dropped their jaws within seconds. "NO No No! You have to go he could be the one! Pleaseee!" They both begged. "Eh- Yah why do you want me to go so bad?" they looked at each other before nodding. "Because.." Krystal said, while Jongup held you hand from across the table. Krystal hit it off. " We want what is best for you... and thi is best." She said. "Hmmm let me think..... Sure I'll go!" "Yay!" they said before doing a little... dance?" Ok you guys can stop now" you said while putting up your hand telling Jongup to stop, and turning tto Krystal and holdding her so she could stop.

"Oh look there is Junhong!" Jongup yelled and wafving over to him. _____ turned her head, and she was in awe. To him he was so good looking, he actually looked average then half of the boys here. What she thought was a nice touch was his glasses and his hair. How it was blonde but in the front he had blue tips. He literally took her breath away. But she couldn't until after she mt the secret admirer guy.

'So this is that Junhong guy huh?' She thought still in awe. "Hmm? _____ did you say something?" Krystal asked. You looked at her. "No why?" You asked trying to play it off. "Oh nothing hehe." She looked away mumbling. "Umm.. So dude intoduce yourself." Jongup said nudging Junhong, who sat beside him. "Oh Hi I'm Junhong." He said while reaching out his hand to _____. "Oh Hi I'm _____!" You gave him your best smile. You don;t know why but there is just something about him

After that you guys spent time together. You realized that Junhong wasn't much of a talker, which made him seem more interesting. But she had to stop she had to see her secret admirer . Soon she was in her last class and was ready to leave to get ready to see him. In another classroom somebody else had a plan on his mine to get _____ back in his heart, and he knew extactly how to do it.