Chapter 6

My Shy Valentine

It was the last class and Junhong was ready to go and meet you. He was so nervous going into the school garden, but he kept on remeber Jongup's words to him

*Flashback*

"Dude I cant do it!" Junhong said and he slammed his locker door and turned to Jongup. "Hey Listen to me!" Jongup said as he was shaking Junhong by his shoulders. "You can do anything you want. You know why? Because your are Choi Junhong! You are a awesome, nice, generous, good looking..." Jongup stopped "Yah why did you stop?" "Because I thought you were going to stop me, and I ran out of ideas." Jinhong just face palmed himself. "Ok I think I'm good. Wish me luck" And with that he was off runing.

*End of Flashback*

And now here he was in the garden to see what awaits for him. With another pink rose to give to her. Weather he is rejected or not. He hid behind the tree so she wouldn't see him... if she was there. He was about to step out until.

He heard voices. It sounded like _____, but she was with another guy. "_____ why don;t you believe it was me! I told you I'm sorry and I really want you back. Can I please get another chance?" junhong looked from the tree and his heart shattered into a million pieces. He was right you were there, but you were with your ex- boyfriend Minwoo. "Really it was you! Why should I believe you? You cheated on me for a dirty hoe bag!" You raised your voice. Both Minwoo and Junhong were surprised. You were very calm and pantient, but they have seen you shout at anybody. And by the way it sounded, you were about to cry too. You tried to hold it back but your throat got tighter, and your eyes got watery.

" Hey baby" Minwoo came up to you softly this time. "Please give me another chance. This time I will prove I love you, like how I did today." "I-" You were about to agree, but something stopped you. He doesn't do good in writing class, or any class in general. And that Junhong kid kept coming into your mind. You knew this wasn't right. Minwoo caused you somuch pain and you don't want him back.

"Stop lying to me!" You stated while gritting your teeth together. Tears started rolling from your eyes. You didn't want to get played again. "____ I'm not lying trust me" He said getting closer. Everytime he did Junhong just wanted to go away and cry, but he couldn't move his feet from leaving. At one moment Minwoo's lips conected with your, and Junhongs heart was offically broken.

"Get off of me" You mumbled against hiis lips. He would listen, so you had to take it to another level. "I said get off of me!" You scream and pushed him off. He stumbled a little. You wiped your tears, he did not change. "Ok, if you are telling me the truth tell me everything you wrote right now!" You were angry. Why would he lie about this. This meant so much to you, your remembered everything by heart, so you wanted to hear it from him. "What?... Tell you what it says?" He said. Yes he read it, but not enough to recongize it. "I knew you were lying, not leave me alone!" You said and ran away crying.

But you weren't the only one Junhong was too, but for some reason he didn't want to give up. He wanted to run after you, but you were gone, and he didn't want to be caught by Minwoo, unless he would get a beating. So while Minwoo wasn't looking he snuck out and ran to go find you. He worked to hard to let you go like this, you deserved so much better. ' I hope she believes me please!' Junhong thought as he ran faster at the thought of you