Imagine Me Without You

Imagine Me Without You

 


 

“You shouldn’t have rejected it in the first place, Oppa.” Seohyun is talking with YongHwa on her phone. She just finished reading an article which her Tiffany Unnie sent her this morning. She was a bit shocked and at the same time horrified with how the people reacted with the news.

 

Some were happy about the news because they are worrying about YongHwa’s health. She too was worried about that. Some were also happy because he will not be paired by Park Shin Hye again. She was actually surprised when he told her about the project but she was not mad about it. She respected his company’s decision. They know better than them. Some were also disappointed about the news, saying that YongHwa shouldn’t have accepted the project if he will just change his mind later. Some even called him unprofessional, some were putting the blame on him and his agency but what shocked her was how the people blame her, saying that maybe he rejected the drama because she said so and some were blaming the news about her and CNBLUE living in the same apartment building.

 

 

“Mwo?! You told me—“

 

“Oppa, I was just asking you why with ShinHye unnie again? But I didn’t tell you to reject the drama. You know that I have nothing against you doing another drama with her. She has been so good to me. I just asked you why you are doing a drama with the same actress again. I just felt like you need to experience to act with different actors and actress. Your latest drama with her was not successful, let’s face the fact.” She explained because it seems like YongHwa misunderstood her.

 

“So it’s my fault now? It’s my fault that I rejected that drama and now people are criticizing my professionalism?!” YongHwa’s voice became louder.

 

“Oppa, It’s not like—“

 

“It’s not like that?! What now? Are you also one of them who will criticize me?! “

 

“You know that I will never do that!” Seohyun was also shouting then a tear suddenly escaped from her eyes.

 

“Really? Because from what I think, you’re not different from these insensitive people!”YongHwa shouted back.

 

How can he accuse her like that? She was always there when he have problems, she was just trying to explain to him her opinion about the issue that he’s recently involve.

 

“Stop saying non sense Oppa.” She said while shaking her head. She’s trying not to let him know that she’s crying.

 

“What? You’re now saying that I am talking non sense?! That’s it! I had enough of this conversation JooHyun! Let’s end this discussion here. Don’t try calling me again, I will not answer it anymore.”

 

Seohyun got nervous when she heard what YongHwa said.

 

“Oppa, don’t be like this..Hello? Oppa? Yeoboseyo? Yeoboseyo?” The line went dead.

 

‘AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” Seohyun threw her phone on her bed, she curled up in her bed and covered herself with blanket then she started crying her heart out. She didn’t expect that YongHwa will say those hurtful words to her. This was the first time they had this kind of fight and it’s making her sick. This was also the first time YongHwa shouted at her and tell her hurtful words. Although it was over the phone, it is still painful. It really hurt a lot.

 

 

Seohyun hits her chest with her closed fist since she can’t breathe well. She’s crying like a child who lost her favorite toy.

 

“JooHyun?” Suddenly she heard someone knocking at her bedroom’s door. It was her Mom.

 

“Are you okay?” She wiped her tears then she get up. She is now sitting on her bed, hugging the big bear that YongHwa gave her on their last filming of WGM. The only show that introduced her to the greatest man aside from her father.

 

“Ne Omma.I’m fine.” She managed to say in a calmer voice.

That night, she tried to contact YongHwa but she can’t reach him. He turned off his phone. She doesn’t want to call their manager since she knows that he might be tired and she doesn’t want to be a burden.

 

She already told Tiffany about what happened this afternoon and she told her to just give him time. Maybe YongHwa was just stressed with everything that is happening and he just needs time.

 

 

The next day, Seohyun woke up early. Actually, she didn’t sleep at all. All night she was trying to call YongHwa but it seems like he’s determined to not call her.

 

She went out of her room only to find her Mom putting some foods on small containers.

 

“Omma, Where’s Appa?” She asked while sitting then touches one of the containers.

 

“Are you okay? You look like a zombie. Your Appa left so early. He has a meeting.”

 

She just nods. “What’s wrong? I know you’re not fine. I heard you—“

 

“I’m fine Omma. Don’t worry. I’ll just take a bath.” She tried to smile in front of her Mom.

 

She doesn’t want her Mom to find out about what happened to them. She will just be disappointed, her parents really love his boyfriend.

 

“I know that it was not easy.” Her Mom said.

 

“Ne?”

 

“You, being YongHwa’s girlfriend, I know it’s hard JooHyun. Whatever you’re going through, if you’re thinking of giving him up, just think of all the things that he did for you. Think of all the things you both sacrificed just to be together for almost three years. You both went through a lot and I know whatever it is, you’ll be able to fix it. Just make sure that when you talk, both of you were calmer.” Her Mom suddenly hugged her.

 

“I’m always calm.” She whispered.

 

“But not yesterday.” Her Mom said smiling. They let go of the hug. “Go fix yourself and bring these foods to them. They just arrived and I know they’re all hungry now.”

 

“But Omma…” Seohyun was about to complain but when she looked at her Mom, she just heaved a sigh. ”Ahrasseo, I’ll just take a bath then I’ll bring that downstairs.”

 

After taking a bath and fixing herself, she carefully got the bag which her Mom prepared for them. CNBLUE.

 

It has been a habit of her Mom to prepare foods for them. She has treated the boys like her own son ever since YongHwa and Seohyun started dating.

 

 

She was feeling nervous when she reached first floor. She still don’t know how to face him after their argument yesterday. Is he still mad? She can’t help but to ask herself. When she reached their unit, she was still hesitating if she’s press the doorbell or if she’ll just key in the passcode. Despite being nervous, she just chose the last option.

 

“Oh?! Hyungsoonim!” JongHyun greeted him when she entered the house. They are still unpacking their luggage.

 

“A-Anneonghaseyo..” She bowed at them. “H-How was your japan activity?” She managed to smile.

 

“It was great. A lot of people attended our fanmeeting.” Minhyuk was the one who answered.

 

She saw YongHwa still unpacking his luggage. He never looked at her since she arrived. She bit her lower lip to stop herself from crying. She just stared at his back then suddenly he turned around. Their eyes met but it didn’t last long. He passed by her ignoring her presence as if she was not there.

 

“What’s that?” JungShin who are aware of the tension walked near Seohyun and grabbed the small bag she’s carrying.

 

“Oh, O-Omma prepared foods for you. H-have you eaten?”

 

“Woah! Omoni is really thoughtful. Tell her we are thankful with the food. We haven’t had any proper meal since yesterday.” JongHyun said opening the containers.

 

Then they were shocked when they hear a loud bang. It was YongHwa’s bedroom door.

 

“It seems like I am not welcome here.” Seohyun forced herself to smile.

 

“He has been like that after talking to you on the phone.” Minhyuk said then she noticed how JungShin lightly taps MinHyuk’s stomach.

 

“It’s okay. I-I know it’s my fault.”

 

“Talk to him. He was just upset but he really needs you.Here.” JongHun then gave her a plate which has foods. The one that she brought them.

 

She heaved a sigh then she looked at the men in front of her. All of them gave her a nod.

 

“J-Just call some help if you heard crashing sound when I entered her room.” She got the plate from JongHyun.

 

“As if he can hurt you.” MinHyuk said.

 

“He just did.Emotionally.” She whispered when she turned around.

 

With a nervous heart,she opened the door from his room. She found him sitting on his bed, strumming his guitar.

 

“Eat this first Oppa, They said you haven’t had a proper meal since yesterday.” She puts the plate on his bedside table.

YongHwa just keeps on strumming his guitar. He’s still ignoring me. Seohyun thought.

 

She was playing with her fingers then she talked again. “I-I’m s-sorry. I-I’m sorry if you think that I was a very insensitive girlfriend yesterday. I’m sorry if you think that I don’t understand how you really feel. I was just trying to tell you my opinion about it, Oppa.” She wiped her tears.

 

“I-It was not my intention to hurt your feelings. I-I know that you know how supportive girlfriend I am to you, I’ve been with you through your ups and down. Whenever you missed your family, I was there to cheer you up, when people judge you and your band, I was there, Oppa. I never left your side. I am not bragging Oppa, I just want you to know what kind of girlfriend I was to you for almost 3 years.” Seohyun stare down at her fingers which are shaking.

 

YongHwa stopped strumming guitar. He run his hand through his head, he puts his elbows on his lap and looked down.

 

“I-I was just trying to tell you how I feel about the issue Oppa. I just don’t like how people hated you and calling you bad names. I-I’m sorry if you think I am not being nice to you, I’m really sorry if I am adding to your burden.”

 

YongHwa is still looking down, hands on his nape. Seohyun nods and wiped her tears. Maybe this isn’t the right time for them to talk.

 

“I-I guess y-you really don’t like my presence now. I’ll leave now, please eat before you take a rest.” Seohyun stands up but YongHwa suddenly holds her hand.

 

“Don’t—“

 

“It’s okay Oppa.I-I understand. I-I know I was wrong. Y-You don’t have to force yourself to talk to me. If you’re not mad anymore and you wanted to talk to me, you know where to find me.” She slowly removed his hand and turned around to see him looking at her.

 

“Take your rest Oppa.” She kissed him on his cheek then she leaves the unit without even saying goodbye to his dongsaengs.

 

When Seohyun left, JongHyun entered YongHwa’s room.

 

“What happened Hyung?” He asked.

 

YongHwa just shook his head. He must admit he was feeling sorry about what he said to Seohyun yesterday. He know that his girlfriend was just trying to understand the situation but he was just emotional stressed when they talked that’s why he can’t help but to shout at her and much more tell her those awful words.

 

“I was such a jerk.” YongHwa said.

 

“You’re an insensitive jerk.” JongHyun agreed.

 

“If her Unnie found out—“

“Don’t even dare to tell this to your girlfriend, Lee JongHyun.” He glared at JongHyun.

 

“Don’t worry, Yoona doesn’t know anything.So fix these mess before they find out.” JongHyun pats his shoulder before he leaves his room.

 

YongHwa decided to talk to Seohyun that night. So after he took his shower he went upstairs.

 

“Omoni.” He called when he saw Seohyun’s mother going out of the unit.

 

“Oh, you’re here, Go inside, I just need to buy something at the supermarket.” He bowed at her mother.

 

He keyed in the passcode. The house was so quiet when he entered the room. He opened the door of her room. There he saw her lying, hugging her bear. She’s not yet sleeping because he noticed that she’s sobbing.

 

He slowly lay on the bed and cover himself with the blanket. Then he slwly pulled her closer to him. “I’m sorry Hy~un. I’m so sorry.” He said while hugging her.

 

Her cry became louder so he hugged her tight feeling guilty of what he did to the girl whom he love so much.

 

“Hushh…I’m sorry.”

 

He turned her around so that he’ll see her. He wiped her tears, “I’m sorry I made you cry. I’m sorry I hurt you, I’m sorry for saying such hurtful words, I’m sorry---“

 

He didn’t finished what he’s saying as Seohyun grabbed his nape and kissed her passionately.

 

“You’re hot Oppa.” Seohyun said after their kiss.

 

“I know.” YongHwa smirk.

Seohyun get up and hits YongHwa’s chest lightly. “It’s not that kind of hot, Oppa. You’re literally hot Oppa. You have a fever.” Then she touches his forehead.

 

YongHwa grabbed her hands.“I will be fine just tell me that you have forgiven me.”

 

“Oppa, I am not mad at you. I know you’re having a hard time and I understand that.” Seohyun said smiling.

 

She stands up to prepare YongHwa medicine but he grabbed her hands and she landed on his lap. “Do you know how lucky I am because I have a girlfriend like you.”

 

“I know, Oppa. JongHyun Oppa always tells that to Yoona Unnie.” Seohyun said smiling. She puts her hands on his nape so it looks like she was hugging him while YongHwa encircled his hand on her waist.

 

“You need to drink medicine Oppa, let’s go at the kitchen.”Seohyun said.

 

“I’m going to Busan tomorrow. Wanna come?”YongHwa lift up his head to look at seohyun.

“Let’s talk about that after you drink your medicine.” Seohyun said smiling.

 

“Can we just stay here in your room?”

 

“No we can’t.”

 

“But---“

 

“Aish! Jung Yong Hwa ssi!” Seohyun glared at him.

 

 

“Ahrasseo.!”

 

Then they both stand up and went out of the room holding hands. They will be enjoying each other’s companion as they know that the next day to come, they need to be separated again.

 

This is how their love story goes. It’s full of trials but they always fixed it. Nothing is impossible if you really love your partner. Being in a secret relationship was not easy but they are both happy with the path that they both took. It was risky but it was all worth the risk.

 

 

 

Author's Note:

 

Anneong Gogumas!Here's a YONGSEO ONESHOT for all of you. Please bear with me if it's not that good, this is my first time writing one shot story. I just gave it a try since I was inspired by Seohyun's missing in action for how many days now and with YongHwa's sad photos which were all over the twitter. So I hope you guys will like this.

 

~ilovegoguma29~