Earth Part 1

Fight To Survive And Love

Letter R gold`

~ Chapter 2 (Earth) ~

The Earth is very famous of their heroine, but their heroine didn't reveal their identities. Humans in  Earth only know group name, The group name is 'ROYAL GIRLS'.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

snu-building.jpg

RING~
RING~

The Generation High School were rang. "Jae Ya hurry up! We must be in class.." Min Ji shouted at Jae Ya. Jae Ya walked faster to Min Ji. "Jae Ya, where Sae Ra and Shin Young?" asked Min Ji to Jae Ya. "I don't know and I didn't care at all." said Jae Ya with poker face. Sae Ra and Shin Young hoved in school corrido. "YAH!! Don't walk slowly" tease Jae Ya to Sae Ra and Shin Young. "Hurry up you guys!" yelled Min Ji.

Sae Ra and Shin Young ran straight to class. When they reached the class they meet Miss Lee in school corrido. "Sae Ra, Shin Young" called Miss Lee. "Yes, Miss Lee." they answer. "Why you are running in school corrido? You know that no student can run in school corrido." said Miss Lee. "Yes we know and we will never do it again." said Shin Young. "Okay you may go to your clas." order Miss Lee. They entered the class and went to their desk. Min Ji and Jae Ya just entered the class and they went to their desk at the middle of class. Jae Ya sat beside the window and took out her earphone. While Min Ji sat beside her and read a book.

After that, Mrs Kim came to class. The student stand up and bowed at the Mrs Kim. "You may sit now." order Mrs Kim and she start teaching. Shin Young and Min Ji were focused what Mrs Kim teach while Jae Ya sleeping in class and Sae Ra playing with her power. Sae Ra saw Jae Ya was sleeping. "I think I should stir her" said Sae Ra to herself and grinned. Sae Ra blowed a hard wind to Jae Ya. Jae Ya shocked and stood up from her desk. "YAH!! who did that?!" Jae Ya said. Sae Ra laughed quietly while hide her hace. "Jae Ya, what's wrong" Mrs Kim asked. "There nothing Mrs Kim just there a person that disturd me." Jae Ya answer. Mrs Kim didn't said anything and countinued what she teaching. Jae Ya sat. "And one thing, if you don't want someone to disturd you just don't sleep in my class." Mrs Kim said and Jae Ya sighed. "Yes Mrs Kim." answer Jae Ya.

RING~
RING~

The bell rang and its mean that its lunch time. "Okay class you may go to your recess." said Mrs Kim. Jae Ya took her book and put in her beg. Min Ji, Sae Ra and Shin Young were waiting Jae Ya in front their class. After Jae Ya went out from her class, she clasped Sae Ra from behind. "YAH!! Let me go." complain Sae Ra. "Why must you stir me?" asked Jae Ya angryly. "Okay I'm sorry... I'm sorry." said Sae Ra. "Why you must sleep in class?" asked Sae Ra in pain. "Enough" said Shin Young. "Oi... we must be cool." said Min Ji and Shin Young laughed. "You lucky that Min Ji and Shin Young are here if they not I will break your bones." warned Jae Ya to Sae Ra.