Chapter 1

Mirror Mirror

 

Chapter 1

 

“YAH SONG JIEUN ARE YOU STILL THERE?! HELLO? STILL ALIVE?” you suddenly shouted at her phone causing attention on the streets

“uhh, oh am still here .. I think I spaced out sorry” Jieun replied while chuckling

“it's okay. I space out to more often than you.. so Ji,about....”

“yeah about you 3-year crush slash love slash prince charming Kim Myungsoo having a crush on you too and most importantly trying and also dying to ask you out so you don't know what to do because he is known as the oh-so-quiet-handsome-but-flirt-on-the-inside-cool-guy and he sent flowers down your doorsteps with a card stating : “M <3 M . I know it's sudden but at least you know what's going on. I hope you accept my feelings.” Yeah I know what you're going to tell me” jieun cutted off laughing once again at your defeat.

“hahahaha but it all came so sudden! What is happening to the world?” you replied

“you know what? I'll just visit you later and bring coffee and cakes to relax your senses later at 6 kay?”

“sure ji, you really are my best friend. You know everything as in everything! Kay jiji i'll just call you later. Bye!” and with that, the call was dropped and you needed to cross the jam-packed road.

 

 

suddenly while crossing the road,a man fully dressed in black bumped into you causing your bag and the box that he is holding to fall. You got those and decided to follow the man to return the box. You soon discovered that the man was being chased by a young lady with bright neon pink hair dressed in a neon green dress complete with orange stockings. Wow,so this is fashion. They sharply turned around an abandoned house and disappeared just like bubbles. You were confused at what happened but decided to just shrug it off since the house was just a few miles from your house.

 

Your dad works overseas since your mom died when you were 17 and you lived in Seoul independently from then on. You're now 20 and is finishing the last semester of college before working as a fashion designer for an independent fashion apparel.

 

Your doorbell rang and sprung a happy Jieun inside.

 

“yo yo yo yoo mirae ! I'm here! And brought coffee and blueberry cheesecake!”

 

“leggo eat!” you said happily

 

 

“So MirMir,tell me. What's in the box?” jieun asked

“oh I honestly don't know. A random guy dropped that in the middle of the road and decided to follow him to return that but..... I guess he disappeared in the process.”

“what?”

“yeah. I'm also dying to see what's inside that but who knows? It maybe a bomb.”

“wait what the hell? A bomb? Let's open it. Just in case.” jieun said

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“oh. It's a mirror. A vintage mirror to be exact. And a weird vintage heart locket with a mirror inside it. I guess it's for ornamental purposes.” you said disappointed

“but hey dude wait there's a card written underneath the feathers inside the box. It says “Your journey starts here. Put on the locket and sing the song most precious to you in front of the mirror and remember, this is not a coincidence that you're the one who picked this box up. Stay safe.”” jieun read.

“but all in all,the locket and mirror is pretty pretty. I guess i'll keep it then.” you told a confused jieun.

“ i'm getting the chills. It's really creapy don't you think?” jieun confessed

“yeah I think so too. Hey I just remembered something. Aren't you taking exams tomorrow?” you suddnely remembered making jieun shocked and got up to leave your house.

 

“I knew you forgot about it” you said pertaining to jieun.

You got up and cleaned then got to sleep not knowing what will happen next.