Final~

Jealous

"Oppa, SNSD and 2PM are going to film Cabi Song." Yuri started.

"Hmm really?" Yesung said coldy, trying to show he is not interested.

"I am with Nichkhun oppa." She said.

"So?" Yesung asked.

"So, I am excited." She continued.

"Only me, Yoon and Seo are main with Taecyeon oppa, Nichkhun oppa and Chansung." She said.

"Why you?" Yesung asked.

"Wae? You jealous?" Yuri asked.

"I see, oppa is jealous." Yuri said and laughs.

"Yah, I am not." Yesung shouted.

"Arraso oppa, don't worry. You are the only one that I love. He is nothing to me. And oppa it is just acting, oppa." Yuri said.

"I trust you." Yesung said.

"So, why are you like this?" Yuri asked.

"I trust you but I don't trust that Nichkhun." Yesung said.

"Aww, don't worry oppa. Anyway, Nichkhun-sshi is a nice guy." Yuri said.

"He is? How do you know?" Yesung asked.

"You can't know you are not his friend." Yesung said.

"Arraso, don't worry. I am Kwon Yuri." Yuri said and smiles. Yesung sighed. Although he didn't let her film. He really love her. He wanted to tell the director to put Jessica instead of Yuri but if  he tells the director their little secret relationship will known in public. So, he kept it for her sake.

"Oppa, don't worry arraso?" Yuri said.

"Okay, you know how much I feel jealous when you got some scandals with Minho." Yesung said.

"Aish, why are you talking about 'My little Minho'?" Yuri asked.

"What do you mean 'Your little Minho'?" Yesung asked.

"Aish, you jealous again. Minho is just my dongsaeng. He was just so crazy to Krystal and he want my help to get close with her." Yuri explained.

"But he better ask Jessica rather than you." Yesung said.

"Aish, Mr. Yesung Minho is not that close with Jessica. He is close with only me not even with Yoona." Yuri said.

"But he can ask F(x) member to help." Yesung said.

"But, if he ask Victoria unnie or Sulli or Luna or Amber they all are dating with SHINee members. So s will so he can't so, I am the only one noona for him to help with Krystal as she is my bestfriend's little sister." Yuri said.

"Arraso, arraso. but don't get some rumours with that Nichkhun." Yesung said.

"Don't worry, Yesungie oppa. I will make sure, he won't like me." Yuri said and smiles.

'Gosh, that smiles make me crazy why couldn't Nichkhun fall for her charm.' Yesung said to himself.

"So, Yesung oppa don't jealous now arraso?" Yuri asked.

"Fine." Yesung said.

"Yuri-ah, we better go now." she heard Taeyeon's voice.

"Oppa, I better go now." She said and come out from his room.

"I am coming unnie." Yuri shouted and went out.

'Yuri-ah, I believe in you. Because you are the only one in my heart. I love you so much Kwon Yuri.' He said to himself sitting on his bed.

_______________________________________________

Yuri's POV

 

I came out from Yesung oppa's room.

"OMO! I am too excited that i am going to film with 2PM! The hottest boyband!" Yoona shouted.

"How about you unnie? Aren't you excited?" Seohyun asked.

"Yea, but I am too sad for Yesung oppa." I said.

"Aigoo, Yesung oppa is really jealous of this." Jessica said.

"Yea, it is just filiming." Tiffany said and we entered our dorm.

Then we went into our room and rested.

______________________________________________________

*Ring Ring*

"Hello~!" Taeyeon answered.

"SNSD you are late! 2PM are waiting for half an hour." their manager shouted.

"Arraso. We'll prepare now. Sica is still sleeping." Taeyeon said.

"Come on, wake Jessica Jung up now!" their manager give the order.

"Arraso, arraso." Taeyeon said.

"Unnie, who is that?" Seohyun asked.

"Oh! manager oppa, Fany-ah go and wake your Jessica up." Taeyeon said.

"Arraso, unnie I'll go and wake her up." Tiffany said and went into Jessica's room.

"Girls, we are late now. Let's prepare." Taeyeon said.

"We are all ready unnie. Only you and Jessica unnie left." Sooyoung said.

"Arraso, I'll go and change now." Taeyeon went into her room to change her clothes.

After awhile all the members are ready then they went out.

"WARRR, this is really nice." Jessica said.

"Yea, I like it. I wonder I have to film in the MV." Tiffany said and Jessica nodded.

Then they come out from their car.

"Hey girls, you are late." someone said and it is 2PM member.

"Anneyeong Hasayo, we are So Nyeo Shi Dae or SNSD or Girl's Generation imida." they all said.

"WOW! You have many names. We are 2PM." 2PM greeted in unison.

"Hi! 2PM." they all greeted.

"So, I am Ok Taecyeon partner of Yoona." He said.

"I am Im Yoon Ah, Taecyeon-sshi." Yoona said.

"Don't call me Taecyeon-sshi, just call me Taecyeon." Taecyeon said.

"Well ya, but you are older than me oppa." Yoona said.

"So, call me Taecyeon oppa." Taecyeon said and Yoona blushed. All the members laugh.

"I am Nichkhun for short. Nichkhun Buck Harejkul for long." Nichkhun said.

"I am Yuri's partner." Nichkhun said.

"I am Kwon Yuri, Nichkhun..... Nichkhun... oppa..." Yuri said.

"Nice." Nichkhun smiles.

"I am Chansung for Seohyun. Nice to meet you, so I heard you are a maknae?" Chansung asked.

"Ne~ I am. I am Seo Ju Hyun but I prefer Seohyun oppa." Seohyun said.

"Okay, that's nice." Chansung said.

[After the filming.]

 

Yuri's POV

"Yuri-ah." Nichkhun called.

"Aww, Nichkhun oppa." Yuri said.

"Well, I want your number. So we can contact each other." Nichkhun said shyly.

"Give me your phone. I'll add it." I said.

Then he gave me his phone then I add my number.

"How about yours oppa?" I asked.

"Mine is..........." He said.

"Okay, see you later oppa." I said and save his number said 'Stupid Nichkhun' Funny isn't it, don't dare to get close with me I am only for Yesung oppa. I never cheat on him, because I love him.

"Yuri-ah, where are you?" Yoona asked.

"Well, Nichkhun ask my number so I gave it to him." I said.

"Aww, he likes you. Warr, my unnie is very lucky." Yoona said.

"But what about Yesung oppa if he calls you." Yoona asked.

"Don't worry, Yoong. I am only for Yesung oppa." I said.

"Arraso, arraso. I trust you." Yoona said and I smiles.

"Hey girls." someone called I saw 2PM members walking to us.

"Hi oppas." we all said in unison.

"Well, so before we all leave let's tell about us." Junsu oppa said.

"That's great." Taeyeon unnie said.

"Okay, let's start with girls. Lady first." Junho said.

"Aham, Taeyeon unnie first." all of us said.

"Well, I am Kim Taeyeon and leader of a girlband called So Nyeo Shi Dae. I have boyfriend and he is a member of Super Junior and his name is Park Jung Su or Lee Teuk." Taeyeon unnie said.

"WHAT? You have a boyfriend?" Junsu oppa asked Taeyeon unnie and Taeyeon unnie nodded.

"Okay, next." Wooyoung said.

"My name is Jessica Jung and I am the seond  main vocalist of the girlband called So Nyeo Shi Dae. And I am close with many boys, especially with DBSK sunbaes, a few members of Big Bang, and maybe all of SHINee and all of the Super Junior well they are the closet with me. Especially with Heechul oppa who is my twins. And I am currently dating with Donghae of Super Junior." Jessica said.

"You have too?" Junsu oppa asked.

"Ne~ oppa, Donghae oppa is my boyfriend." Jessica unnie said.

"Next, Sunny-sshi." Chansung said.

"My name is Lee SunKyu but if you dare to call that name you will have to go to the HELL. Instead of that call me Sunny. I am also an Angeyo Queen in the group and I am a lead vocalist. I am dating with Sungmin of Super Junoir." Sunny said.

"My name is Tiffany Hwang. I am also lead vocalist of the group. I am dating with Siwon of Super Junior." Tiffany said shortly.

"WHAT? I THOUGH YOU ARE ALONE? YOU HAVE REALLY THAT SIWON?" Wooyoung shouted.

"Ne~ And I love him very much." Tiffany said.

"My name is Kim Hyoyeon, main dancer of SNSD. I am also dating with EunHyuk of Super Junior." Hyoyeon said.

"Aww, I never thought it. But nevermind." Junho said.

"Girls, we better go now." our manager called.

"We haven't introduced oursleves yet." 2PM said.

"No time girls, Super Juniors are waiting for you." our manager said.

"Jinja? Let's go now." we all said quickly when we heard Super Junior. Then someone grabbed my hands.

"Yuri-ah, before you go I would I like to tell you something." Nichkhun said.

"What?" I asked coldly.

"I... I like you Yuri and I like you since we debuted." Nichkhun said.

"Aww, that's nice." I said and smiles.

"You like me too?" Nichkhun asked and seem happy.

"No, I have someone in my heart and his name is Yesung and he is a Super Junior member." I said.

"Aww, nevermind." Nichkhun said and went out.

I am sorry, Nichkhun-sshi. I can't leave my Yesung oppa. Then someone hugged me.

"Unnie, you are really honest to Yesung oppa. And he is also honest to you. You are really lucky." Yoona said.

"Yea, he is my boyfriend." I said.

"Aigoo, unnie love Yesung oppa more than me." Yoona teased me.

"Yah, I am not your girlfriend." I said.

"Yep, you break up with me because of Yesung oppa." She said.

"Aigoo, where is your Kibm?" I asked. And she blushed.

"Nothing unnie, let's go." She said and we went back to our dorm. Then we entered our room.

"Congratulation to our SNSD." Super Junior oppa makes a suprise party.

"Aww, that is so nice oppas." Sooyoung said.

"Yep, that's for you." Hankyung oppa said and Sooyoung blushed.

"Thanks you everyone." we all said and Yesung oppa came and called me into my room.

"What did he do?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"You are lying. Just 2PM member phoned to me and that Nichkhun asked you out." He said.

"You are misunderstanding, I said I have already Yesung oppa." I shouted.

"Please tell me the truth. Yuri-ah, I can't lose you." He said.

"Me too, I can't lose you too." I said.

"Unnie and oppa are you okay?" Yoona asked and she came in.

"We are." I lied.

"Oppa, don't misunderstood. You said you believe what unnie said. And you know that bastard 2PM are lying." Yoona said.

"Jinja?" He asked.

"Ask unnie." Yoona said and went out.

"Is she right?" He asked.

"Don't you believe me?" I asked while wiping my tears.

"I do." He said and hugged me.

"I am sorry, dear." He said and kissed ny lips.

"That's okay oppa because you are the only that I love." I said.

"Me too." He said and I hugged him tight.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

WARRR, I have finish it~!

I hope you like it~

Thanks for reading! >.<

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Please try my new fics TaeTeuk : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/44203/i-love-you-for-being-my-big-and-cool-brother-leeteuk-sunsun-supergeneration-taeteuk-taeyeon