Auditions

Dragons Don't Cry

 

 

“Ugh”

“Hey wake up Sleepy Head!!”

“Just 5 more minutes Nana…. 5 more minutes…”

“RYUU AIIRO GET UP!!! Today’s the day we’re gonna go to SMent for our auditions!! Now get up or no ice cream for 1 month!!”  Nana angrily said while urging Ryuu to get outta bed.

“N-no Nana, I’ll get up quickly, just don’t confiscate my ice creams again. You know what happened the last time I haven’t eaten ice cream for 1 month right?? Don’t worry; we’ll get there in time!!” Ryuu quickly said while getting up from bed rubbing her eyes “Nana, please don’t call me by my full name.” she whispered before dashing to the bathroom.

 

Nana and Ryuu are best friends; they’ve been together for more like 12 years. Nana is also the only family that Ryuu has, because her parents are already dead and she doesn’t have any siblings. Today, they’ve decided to try their luck at SMent together with their fellow friends and group mates, Kahi- the calm leader and the oldest, Jooyeon-  the impatient maknae and also their main vocals, Jung Ah- the second youngest and the most  sensible in the group; also their main dancer, Lizzy- the most mature and the group’s supporting vocal, Nana- the most responsible in the group and the supporting dancer, and of course, Ryuu- the group’s baby and the main rapper, she’s also the main composer of the group. The group decided to name themselves After School because of Ryuu’s suggestion.

 

“Ryuu!! How long will it take you to dress up!? It’s almost 8:30 and we haven’t even left the house!” Nana shouted while checking if there are any plugs left unplug around the house.

“Coming!!” Ryuu answered while scanning her bag if she forgot anything before going down.

 

“Kahi said they’d wait for us in front of the building since a SPECIAL SOMEONE woke up late.” Nana said emphasizing the last few words while glaring at Ryuu. “Oh, by the way, Ryuu, have you brought your beats headphone and the Ipad Kahi gave you?? I’m pretty sure many will be auditioning so it’s gonna be a long wait, and I don’t wanna go ‘Dora the explorer’ with you just like last time so you have to bring it with you in case boredom strikes you.”

“I already thought of that Nana.” Ryuu reassuringly said. “Have you brought your beats to?”

“Yes I have.” Nana answered while locking all the doors before going out of the house.

<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

 

After a while, the two arrived in front of the building was welcomed by an irritated Jooyeon.

“It took you forever to get here!!! We should be ALL here by 7 am yet what time did you get here, 9:00!!!?? Did you know how many hours we’ve been waiting for you??.....” Jooyeon continued on talking until Kahi tapped her in the back and then reassuringly said “Jooyeon, don’t worry, we’ll still make it in time.”

“Well, if it wasn’t for someone who ate like 100 gallons of chocolate ice cream last night!!” Nana sarcastically said.

“But I thought that it was still early that’s why I continued eating until I didn’t notice that it was already 2 am..”

“I warned you about that but still you continued eating!!”

“There, there, arguing about that now wouldn’t get us anywhere. Let’s get going before many people starts arriving.” Kahi calmly said.

“Yeah!! Let’s Go!! Haha, this is gonna be fun!!” Ryuu said while entering the building.

Yeah right.. You’ll have one heck of an audition Aiiro..” Lizzy whispered to herself while giving a small grin.

~End~

<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

 

 

-> Ok, this is my first fanfic so I hope you guys like it. I’ve given 110% of my all in this first fic of mine and If you guys are wondering why I put After School under SMent is because if I put them under Pledis ent. my plans for the fic wouldn’t work. I’ll include the other original members of After School in the following chapters. And also the appearance of Big Bang and 2ne1 will be after the 3rd or 4th chapter. Anyways, there’d be a lot of twists and unexpected turn of events in the upcoming chapters so please continue to read and support my fic. Thank you and God Bless. :)

p.s. 

i'm sorry if it's kinda short.. I need to know if this fanfic will be liked by people before I really start writing long chapters.. ^_^