Recreating memories

His proposal....(Hiatus)

In this story I have used Kim Taehee as Leeteuk’s wife. However I am not writing this story as if Kim Taehee was his wife. Treat the story as if the Kim Taehee never existed and Shin/Park Taehee is the one who acted in Iris and My Princess etc. In this story Taehee is not thirty one but twenty seven, one year younger than Leeteuk.

I know in my first story I wrote the line that said that Heechul and Jaehee were getting married first but now just take it as though they were supposed to be the first that were to be ‘announced’ as married.

If you don’t get what the proposal was it was Leeteuk’s ‘proposal’ to announce their marriage to the public.

 

 

STORY STARTS HERE

 

Leeteuk looked over at the girl who was currently leaning on his shoulder. Park Taehee formerly known as Shin Taehee, was focused on the drama Athena which all the Super Junior members had gathered to watch the premiere of. Siwon especially was sitting the closest to the screen looking forward to his first appearance in the show. Taehee was actually Leeteuk’s wife. They had married each other in 2008 in a civil wedding that was attended by Super Junior, SNSD, their friends, families and some of the SM Entertainment management and board of directors. Despite having a lot of people attend their wedding it was a miracle that their marriage had not been leaked to the press in three years. Though he loved Taehee with all his heart he felt guilty for binding Taehee into his lifestyle. Unlike the rest of their married friends Leeteuk and Taehee weren’t allowed to wear their rings in public and Taehee wasn’t allowed to do the most simplest things like bragging about her marriage to her girlfriends when they went shopping or on outings. Everything had to be done behind closed doors.

Even with all the complications Leeteuk and Taehee managed to live a healthy married life even if there were periods of times where they didn’t get to see each other. Luckily technology like Skype made it possible for them to speak and see each other when Leeteuk was away filming for shows in different parts of Korea or Asia. Despite what Leeteuk told the press he wasn’t actually living in the Super Junior dorms anymore. The room that he would show during interviews was actually a private joke involving Super Junior and Taehee. Despite living in an apartment next to the 11th floor dorm Super Junior had assigned Leeteuk a room on the 12th floor dorm just in case the couple had a fight and Taehee decided to kick Leeteuk’s out of their apartment for a night.

Leeteuk thought back to their past. Their love story was pretty straight forward. They were childhood sweethearts and had both joined SM Entertainment together as trainees. Leeteuk had debuted as part of Super Junior and Taehee had debuted as an actress. Both of them had been successful and were always working hard for their future together. Leeteuk and Taehee wanted two children, a boy and a girl.

Leeteuk and Taehee were nearing their fourth anniversary as a married couple and Leeteuk wanted to make this memorable as it would be their last until he returned from the military. Heechul had already proposed to his girlfriend and was planning to announce it to the public soon. Leeteuk decided that he too was ready to announce his marriage to the public. He was determined to enter the military as an honest person and to uphold his promise of treating the ELF’s as family.

“Chagiya, let’s get married!” He told Taehee when they returned to their apartment later that night.

“Teukie oppa, have you already forgotten that we’ve been married for three years?” She asked, bemused.

“No, I want us to renew our vows, this time in front of the world, no more lying, no more having to hide our marriage from the world. We’ve been together for more than ten years. I think that is proof that we were meant for each other.” He said holding both her hands and staring deep into her eyes.

Taehee smiled, ecstatic with the idea, “Well, when do you want to get married again?”

“On our fourth anniversary” he replied.

He reached behind Taehee’s neck and undid the silver chain that she wore. He removed the two rings and placed one on Taehee and one on himself. Dragging her onto the couch he pulled out their wedding album and they browsed through the pictures, excited at the prospect of another wedding. The next day calls were made to their excited mothers who quickly planned a wedding, one that was bigger than the first one. They announced it to the management board that quickly accepted it and arranged for press conferences to be made. Heechul and Jaehee approached Leeteuk and Taehee and asked if they could do a double wedding. Leeteuk and Jaehee agreed and soon there were two more excited mothers planning the wedding which made it less stressful for everyone.

A year later, after the Super Show 4 World tour, five hundred wedding invitations were sent out by a secret express courier for a wedding that was to be held in four days. The weddings for Heechul, Jaehee, Leeteuk and Taehee had been announced the year before but the public was under the impression that the weddings would take place after mandatory military service.

When the day of the wedding arrived Leeteuk and Heechul waited at the altar for their brides. Leeteuk was b with joy at the prospect of getting married in front of all his friends while Heechul was acting cool, using his acting skills to hide his nerves and excitement. When all the guests had settled down in their seats Super Junior began singing Ryeowook’s song 'Love U More'.

Flower girls walked down the aisle first, throwing white and pink petals everywhere. Jaehee and Taehee’s maid of honour’s, Choi Sooyoung and Sunny of SNSD walked down the aisle with Heechul’s best man, Hankyung, who had returned for the wedding and Leeteuk’s best man, Kangin, who had been granted a holiday from the military.

When Leeteuk and Heechul spotted their brides they couldn’t hide their tears of joy and smiled happily. The congregation laughed at Heechul who looked more emotional than Jaehee. Heechul smiled and laughed too which caused everyone to laugh more. During their vows Leeteuk and Jaehee did theirs perfectly looking deep into each other’s eyes meaning every word that they said. Jaehee and Heechul did theirs with the innocence of a new couple, full of emotion which caused them to pause every few lines.

When it came to the time to kiss their brides Leeteuk dipped Taehee and kissed her while the cameras flashed and everyone cheered. After them was Jaehee and Heechul’s turn. The normally confident Heechul was now blushing and looking at the floor. The congregation went, “AWWWWWWWWWWW” and soon cheers began, “KISS HER KISS HER KISS HER!” Even the minister joined in. Blushing even more, Heechul pulled Jaehee in for a small kiss. Unsatisfied, Jaehee pulled Heechul in for a longer kiss which caused everyone to cheer louder.

After the cheers died down Leeteuk, Taehee, Heechul and Jaehee made an announcement to one of the video camera’s which had been to broadcast a special live message on KBS.

“We want to thank everyone for attending and for accepting our relationship. We thank the ELF’s who have been there and continue to support us. Even though we are married it doesn’t mean we will change the way we treat our fans. Your acceptance means that the bonds we have with our ELF’s are now stronger and will last forever.”

At this part everyone clapped and Leeteuk continued speaking,

“Before Heechul and I leave for the military I would like to speak honestly. This wedding is actually the renewal of vows for our fourth wedding anniversary. I want to thank everyone who has supported me and I ask that you continue to support us in the future. Kamsamnida! Saranghae!”

The two married couples bowed to the camera’s which signalled the end of the live broadcast. Heechul and Jaehee then walked onto the dance floor to do their first dance together. While watching Taehee turned to Leeteuk who was watching his friend with pride.

“Remember when that was us?”

“Yeah, it seems just like yesterday.” He replied.

“Well, we can recreate those memories tonight.” Taehee winked suggestively.

Leeteuk laughed and pulled Taehee onto the dance floor for the next song.