Chapter 6

A Girl's Heart {Hiatus mode on}

Chapter 6: Uh-oh

Chapter 6 : Uh-oh

 

 

Author's PoV

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dismissal time~

*Must leave first to buy bubble teas!* by just thinking of it, a smile became visible on Namjoo's face. Meanwhile, Kai was also planning on asking Namjoo if she wants some bubble tea.

"Namjoo, do you want some bubble tea?" Kai asked with one of his backpack strap slinger on his right shoulder.

"Sure! I was planning to go there too, actually" Namjoo said with her usuall(-cheerful) voice.

"Bye Namjoo! Bye Kai!" Naeun bid them goodbye.

Namjoo and Kai just responded with a wave since Namjoo is still packing up her things.

*~*~*~*

"Let's go?" the so-so-so happy Namjoo asked.

Kai just replied with a nod with his poker face on. But deep inside he was really happy being with Namjoo. But how long will he be able to keep it?

Bubble tea shop~

"Namjoo-ah, how many bubble teas would you like?" Kai teased Namjoo.

"Oh-she pretends to think-100 please" she teased back.

"Hey! There's no way your stomach could digest those" Kai shot back.

Namjoo ended up giggling. She doesn't know why but she laughs or giggles in the corniest[AN: Is there such a word? Oh well] or cheesiest statement or joke. Maybe it's because she's to hyped up in seeing Sungyeol?

"Alright-she said while calming down- just order 3 for me" she said while giving the payment to Kai.

"Hey! Why 3?? You're gonna be fat in no time. You know that?" Kai once again. But then he still ended up buying 4 bubble teas. 3 for Namjoo and 1 for him.

*~*~*~*

"T.Y." Namjoo said then waved good bye.

"Bye" Kai waved back.

*~*~*~*

At the school

Namjoo walks toward the room where Naeun and Sungyeol were practicing.

When she finally reached the room, she pushed the door slightly opened.

But ending up with a gasp.

The three bubble teas she is holding fell off her hands in an instant as she saw…

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Author's note:

Hiiiii!! Sorry if I only updated now again (-__-)

But I hope you like it! Please leave some comments I really like to hear your opinion about my story

See you again^^