Chapter 4

A Girl's Heart {Hiatus mode on}

Naeun's PoV

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now me and Mr. Choi are walking in one of our corridors at school...

"Naeun, please wait here I'll just call your partner" Mr. Choi said then walked to a classroom which I happen to know is the classroom Myungsoo is in.

*Could it be?..... Could it be?.... MYUNGSOO?!* I sqeuled in delight.

Few minutes later he came out of the classroom... *No! Don't get me wrong it's not Myungsoo..... but it's S---* I was interupted in my thoughts as Mr. Choi and Sungyeol approached me.

"Naeun, Sungyeol will be your partner. Sungyeol, Naeun will be your partner" Mr. Choi said then signalled us to talk to each other.

"Uhh... Hi? I'm Naeun imnida" my hopes were now down and it's getting akward around me and Sungyeol. *Yikes!! How would I tell this to Namjoo?????* I questioned my mind as I search for the answer nothing came to me....

"Hi! Naeun-ssi, Sungyeol imnida" Sungyeol said with his signature smile.

"Alright guys you just talk to each other at your break time and Sungyeol you will be the one to pick" Mr. Choi said and signalling me to go back to the classroom.

*PICK?! What will he pick?? Ughhh.... Can this day get any worser* I thought and mentally slap myself.

~I already went back to the classroom

"So Naeun who is your partner? What class is he in? Please tell me!" Namjoo cutely said. This bestfriend of mine really is so cute!

"Namjoo I will only tell it to you if you promise me you will not get mad at me. Ok?" I asked her though my inside are already nervous...

"Okay!" Namjoo replied to me still with a smile.

"My p-part-tner i-iss S-Sungy-Sungyeol-ssi..." I said with my head down low.

... there was nothing but silence between them...

croo....crooo. crrooooo

 

Namjoo's PoV

I think I heard Naeun say that Sungyeol oppa is her partner....

Naeun poked my arm.

"Oh... I see its ok as long as you won't fall in love with him." I gave her a thumbs up but deep inside there was a bit of jealousy *why him? Of all persons Naeun can be partners with.... OUCH* I thought still with a smile on my face though its already a fake one.

~After 5 minutes 

"Alright all of the boys here stand up and pick in this box." Mr. Choi said.

"Ne" the boys lined up to pick whatever's inside that box.

When the boys had picked up Mr. Choi asked them on what they had picked.

I listened well and what i heard is that it's either y dance or hip-hop. 

I crossed my fingers "please let it be hip-hop please let it be~"

"My partner is Namjoo and we will be doing hip-hop" Kai said to Mr. Choi then to me.

*Luck's on my side today!*

 

break time~

Ofcourse me and Naeun would be sitting with infinite~~

But guess what? Our table position was like this

  Sunggyu-Sungjong-Hoya-Me-Myungsoo-Sungyeol-Naeun-Dongwoo-Woohyun

*Oh what a day...*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author's note:

Sorry for not updating.... *shot* please forgive me mianhae~

Please comment! Please do I really love when you comment good or bad its fine as long as you know the limit in the bad comments no insulting or harsh words please. Please do have a good day/night!