Chapter 31

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝chapter thirty-one;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   "WITH YOU IS WHERE I WOULD ALWAYS BELONG."

 

 

I left her with an uneasy heart. I am not saying that my instincts are always right. Trust me. I am correct only 2% of the time---but I don't know. This is different. I really feel like something is going to happen. I glanced at the corridor where I left Suzy, but she wasn't there anymore. Ani Myungsoo. You're just overthinking things. It couldn't possibly be dangerous for her to walk by herself in the school. She's inside the campus afterall.

 

But then I remembered what Sulli had said awhile back. I remembered the notes.

 

I felt that uncomfortable tug in my heart once more. Aissh! THIS WON'T DO. I have to find that goyangi as fast as I could.

 

Then without even realizing it, I'm already running my way. Bobbing my head from left to right trying to find that all too familiar raven mop of hair in the empty halls. I know I'm not supposed to be panicking this way knowing the fact that I am not yet sure if SUzy is really in danger. Eyy molla, molla. I just know that the only way I would calm down is if I see her safe.

 

I hope she is safe.

 

I began asking every soul I see in the corridors for the whereabouts of Suzy and my anxiety increases with every shake of the student's heads. How come none of these brats saw her? She's supposed to exit this way. There is no other way around. Not unless---ani Kim Myungsoo. You don't have to think of those kinds of things. Suzy is alright. She should be.

 

I asked another student and was awarded with another dreaded shaking of their head. I looked down only to see a familiar image in front of me. "Krystal?" I called her name. I saw that my voice startled her and the shaking of her hands tell me that something is wrong. "Krystal?.." I asked again. This time, quoestioning her appearance in this late hour.

 

She avoided my eyes. Krystal knows something.

 

"Krystal, where is Suzy?" I asked her. I know that she knows where she is. "WHERE IS YOUR SISTER?!" I raised my voice. No. It can't possibly be true. I know Krystal. I have known and loved her for years now. And the Krystal I know would not do something as bad as disregarding her sister's safety. But---do I really know her? Am I really aware of up to what exetent would she be able to do? Is the Krystal I know, the true Krystal?

 

I searched for her eyes but those brown eyes never met mine. I slowly released her hand. I have to go. I have a person to look for, and lingering in here would never lead me to the person I want to find.

 

I was about to go but Krystal's hands caught mine. I could still feel the trembling of her fingers. "Gajima. I'm begging you. Gajima." she told me, tears flowing down her cheeks. I wanted to understand her. I know I tried. Seeing all the things she's done with her sister, I wanted to understand her. But this time---she stepped over the line.

 

"You promised me. You promised me you won't leave me..."

 

Yes. Yes I did Krystal.

But You promised me too.

 

"And you promised me you would give her a chance. Now tell me who broke their promise first." I said and I turned away from her. I immediately salled Suzy's name. Suzy...Choi Suzy...

 

My mind is filled with that girl's image.

 

She must be scared.

She must be cryingto herself now.

 

AIISSHH!! Where the hell are you Choi Suzy?! Sweat falling from my forehead and I could feel the air being extracted out of my lungs but I don't care. All I wanted to do is to find Suzy. I want to see Suzy.

 

Suzy.

The girl who has the brightest smile in the world.

The girl who always tries to hide her sadness with her laugh.

The girl who taught me how to believe.

Suzy.

 

 

Bogoshipta Suzy-ah...Bogoshipta.

 

 

"Myungsoo-ya...Myungsoo-ya..."

 

Suzy.

 

"Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo."

 

SUZY!!

 

 

I found where the voice was coming from. My heart ached as I heard tiny cries from the other side of the door. Suzy. Suzy is inside. I immediately looked for something to break the lock. My mind is blank. I can't even think straight. I just want to break this lock...and the neck of the person who did this to her.

 

I heard her. I heard her call my name.

 

"AARRGGHHH!!"I grunted as I hit the lock for the last time. I scratched my hand in the process  but I ignored the sweeping pain and the sudden gush of blood from my palm. The view of her face...Suzy. She's safe. Thank goodness she's safe. I sighed in relief as she looked down to me with her wide eyes. A part of me wants to rip the person who did this to her in pieces. The fear in her eyes. The helplessness in her face. SHe doesn't deserve to feel that way. The other part of me wanted to crush her in a tight embrace and let her feel that she's not alone, that she's finally safe. But my mind got the better of me and I managed to stop myself.

 

"K-Kim Myungsoo...Why are you---" she said. Her voice hoarse from obvious crying. I gave her a smile.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter