[ xv ]

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah, right. I need to tell Myungsoo," Krystal says as she fishes her phone out of her pocket. The girl is actually feeling really bad for not eating lunch with him because of club practice, but she knows he wouldn't be angry. Myungsoo is such an understanding boyfriend and is everything Krystal could ever ask for and more.

A couple of rings passed yet still the boy is not picking up. Krystal found it strange since Myungsoo never lets her calls be unanswered. He couldn't be mad at her could he? A clawing feeling of doubt rises in her chest in every ring of the phone. She only felt relief when she heard his deep voice on the other line.

"Hello there sweet tarts,"

"Myungsoo, are you mad at me? I'm sorry okay? It's just that I can't miss practice. You know I can't miss practice," she hastily explained. She knows how she would be kicked off the club with just one missed practice, and Krystal would never want that to happen. Not now.

"Hey, it's fine," Myungsoo says, chuckling slightly, "I understand. I'm not angry, don't worry about it alright?"

Krystal smiled at this. "Okay," she breathed in relief. "Thank you, Myungsoo." she must have been a hero who saved an entire nation in her previous life to have Myungsoo by her side. He is the best thing that ever happened in Krystal's poorly written fate.

At that moment, loud cracklings and fuss resounds from the other line. Krystal's smile fades. She swears she can faintly hear someone's voice with Myungsoo's. Is he with someone?

"Hey, Kim Myungsoo!! I told you to stop eating my food!" she hears a familiar voice shout on the other line. Krystal's grip on the phone tightens, her brows furrow. She feels that familiar rush in her veins that she thought she had left behind the doors of her house. Myungsoo's laugh isn't helping.

"I told you, the money that was spent to buy you these stuff is mine, so I'm just basically eating my own food."

"FINE!" she huffs as she secures the remaining food in her arms. She can't have him steal these again. "Remind me to never ask you to treat me again," she grits while stuffing the last dumpling in .

"Good job, Choi Suzy. Good job." Myungsoo says as he tapped Suzy on the head, petting her. Suzy just smiles and shakes her head, completely unaware of the rage of her sister who heard the entire exchange from the phone. Krystal's palms had turned white.

"Hey, Myungsoo," her voice controlled. "are you by any chance with Suzy right now?" Krystal asks. Myungsoo stops trying to get the last bite of dumpling from Suzy and answers the girl.

"Eo. I asked her to eat lunch with me. I tried to be nice and treated her but now my wallet is crying,"

"Ya! You ate it all!!" she heard Suzy protest.

"Fine, fine. I'll stop now. Just eat." Myungsoo laughs.

Hearing how amused Myungsoo sounds angers Krystal more. And to think that he should be focusing on her right now since they're supposed to be talking on the phone; Suzy is stealing Myungsoo's attention, Krystal is sure.

"Hey, was your sister really this loud?" Myungsoo hollers again, laughing, and Krystal finds herself wanting to rip that annoying smile off Suzy's face. She's right. That little goody shoes is trying to steal Myungsoo from her. She wants to steal everything that Krystal has. She couldn't hear a hint of dislike in his voice and it seems like he's also enjoying her company. Knowing this irritates Krystal more.

"Can you give the phone to Suzy for a while? I remembered something Mom asked me to tell her,"

"Alright," Myungsoo pushes the phone onto Suzy's face. "Here, your sister wants to tell you something."

Suzy flinches. "K-Krystal eonnie?"

Myungsoo nods as he sips into his cola. "Hurry up and get the phone. My arms are getting tired." he whines, totally oblivious of the mental warfare the two sisters are having right now. If only he knows, how would he react then? Suzy takes the phone reluctantly, her hands starting to shake terribly. She knows what this is about—and she doesn't like where this is headed.

"Y-Yes eonnie,"

"I told you to stay away from us didn't I?" it was sharp. It cuts. It hurts. "What the hell are you thinking Choi Suzy? Are you really trying to make me mad?" she wants to play a game huh? Game on. Let her try and beat her in a game that Krystal made the rules herself. "Just try and do something stupid Suzy. Try and steal him away from me and you'll see how scary of a sister I can be."

"No, it was nothing like that eonnie. I swear—"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter