Good Night

UUUUU - Love Hurts

---

Leaving the shower, the usually dorky leader quickly walked into the room and towards his makeshift bed. Ken was still outside prancing around with the other members and there was no way he wanted to see anymore interactions between Leo and him. He was done for the day, completely done. Drying as much of his hair as he could, he took his phone out from his backpack that was set next to the wallet he had found in the same place it was that very morning before laying down and pulling the blanket over himself. He was still disheartened over the fact that the banana milk was wasted, especially in the clumsy way that it was. The leader had every single bit of intentions of keeping that bottle as a memory and yet in the end, he wasn't even able to finish it.

Opening up the text message he had received from his best friend, the leader pursed his lips as he read over the words before blackening the screen. It wasn't like the words were anything special or meaningful, but the fact that it was sent to him by the person he adored most was good enough. Closing his eyes, he heard the door open and groaned softly at the obnoxious noise entering the room. Right now he didn't care for who it was that entered; all he knew was that he would never get any rest unless he got rid of his own band mate for a day at the very least.

Pulling the blanket over his head, a small sigh passed his lips as he tried his best to sleep. Hearing the door close, N assumed whoever it was had left; only to be proven wrong when he felt something pressed against his head and a soft voice breaking the silence that was just recently created. "You should take some medicine."

Feeling his heart flutter just a bit from the sudden voice, Hakyeon bit down on his lip in an attempt to fake his sleep. It wasn't like he wanted to ignore Taekwoon, but he just wasn't sure what excuse to use about how he didn't need medicine. Just saying that medicine wasn't what the leader needed right now alone without any reason wouldn't suffice for the younger male at all, especially when the dark haired male became worried.

Hearing a small sigh pass the vocalist's lips, he could feel himself freeze up a bit as the blanket was yanked off him. "I know you aren't sleeping, now get up and take these before you actually get sick."

Quickly, the dancer puffed his cheeks out slightly before unwillingly sat up with his back towards the latter male and feeling the bottle of pills placed firmly into his hand. "I don't need medi-"

"You do."

"I'm sure a nice long rest is more than enough for me" He spoke back, giving the younger male a small pout in which he clearly dismissed by looking off elsewhere. Noticing the gaze not on him at all, the leader dropped the medicine bottle and placed his hand on either side of his band mate face before forcing the main vocal to look back. "Yahh! Look at your leader when he's talking, mister." He spoke sternly, giving a rather strict look.

Leo only sent his gaze away which caused the pout on the slightly brunette's facial expression to deepen into a frown. No matter what he did and no matter how close they were as friends, he was sure that barrier would continue to stay there. It pained him to see how easily the singer turned away and not give a care about the things he say. It made no sense as to why he fell for such a person that was so... uncaring towards him at times like these. Wouldn't a person want a boyfriend or girlfriend that treated them special in every situation? N felt far from special to the latter male and it only pained him since he knew that was the fact.  He knew he was a special friend to Leo - but friends was seemingly the only title he'll ever have.

Before the tanned male could think any further on the topic, he felt a hand press against his hair and felt small movements here and there from each strand. Glancing up, the leader's hands soon dropped down to his side as he could tell the vocalist was busy with fixing his hair rather than caring for what he had said earlier. "Drink your medicine and I'll buy you banana milk tomorrow. "

Hearing the other's bribe, Hakyeon couldn't help but purse his lips in thought before sighing in annoyance. Taking the bottle, he took a pill out in frustration before capping it back and stealing the water bottle that clearly belonged to his friend and drank it down. Giving out a refreshed 'ahh~' he soon looked over at the other with a small glare and with a puff of his cheeks,  he shoved the bottle towards the built chest of the paler skin male. "There. Happy now?"

Pulling the pink blanket back on to his lap, he hugged it close before looking away as he noticed no response from the younger male. Before he knew it though, he found himself being pushed down and swatted at the darker haired male arm in an attempt to make him stop. "Sleep. We have a long day of practice tomorrow."

Stilling his movements for a bit, the leader puffed out his cheeks once more before pulling the blanket over his head and letting out a sigh. "You're so bossy. Go boss the other members for once" The tone came out way too childish for his own liking, especially at a time like this. He wanted to be taken seriously, but that was going to be the last thing that Taekwoon would do and he knew it.

"You boss everyone around, so stop talking and sleep." The words came out more demanding thn he expected and before he knew it, the younger male was already up and walking towards the door. Pulling the blanket down just enough to see, he eyed the vocalist in confusion. "If I come back in and you haven't slept, I'm going to tell the other dongsaengs about your collection."

Jaw dropping, N quickly sat up straight as he wondered when Leo became the type of person to say such things. He was already well aware the other's enjoyed to about having such a collection on camera, but everyone knew it wasn't true... Or so he hoped. If the vocalist of all people were one to say something like that, his image would definitely be ruined because he knew for a fact it would be taken seriously. Glaring at the male in agitation, he laid back down on his side and pulled the blanket over his head with a huff before hearing the door opening and closing soon after.  The only thing he could do was sleep now, not wanting at all to find out if the younger was being serious or not.

---

Waking up feeling refreshed, Hakyeon hummed softly to himself as he noticed he was one of the first to wake. Shuffling over to Ravi's room, he stared at the unmoving body before shaking his head and opening up his closet. If there was an earthquake, he was more than sure that the rapper would have slept through it all. Taking out a few items and fresh clothes, he went over to the male and pushed him a few times with his foot to see if the other would even make a single movement. All he got was a groan of disapproval before the younger male had to his side and grabbed a hold of the leader's leg.

"Yahh... Too early." The voice came out in such a sleepy and soft tone that he had to question whether it was the same voice that was superb at rapping. Tugging for his leg back a few times, he bent down and smacked the other's arm a few times after that in annoyance.

"Shush. Let me go before I chop you." He stated with a huff before pulling at the lighter male's cheek. Before he knew it though, the leader found himself pushed back and quickly lost his balance as he fell on to the floor. Rubbing his lower back in pain, he glared at the male that was now sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Aish... It was you? Go take a shower."

The  tone of voice made N pout at how obviously disappointed he was, but it also raised a question. "Me? Were you thinking it'd be someone special, huhh? Are you sneaking girls in here without permission, mister?" Quickly dropping his things, he went over to the taller male and nudged his side several times an attempt to annoy him.

"Shut up. Now go head to your shower before I decide to do it." Feeling a sharp pain on his cheek, Hakyeon quickly whimpered in disapproval towards the touch as he tried to swat the arm away.

"Just tell this leader. He won't say anything. Honesttttt!" N tried his best to sound as convincing as possible before finally managing to pull away from the other's hand and rubbing his cheek. If he was going to have a mark, he would take it upon himself to beat the rapper senseless for the un-needed attack.

"Who would trust you? You have such a big mouth. Plus you /always/ have this face when you stare at someone that you're keeping a secret of." A noticeable sigh passed Ravi's lips as he hugged the pillow closest to him, making N frown slightly as he quickly patted his own cheeks.

"Face? I don't make any faces.." Mumbling in his own defense, the barely brunette haired male soon gathered his things and stood up. Walking towards the door, he looked back at the rapper and stuck his tongue out at him once more. "If anything. My face looks better than yours!" Speaking in his usual childish tone, he could see the unpleasant look that the rapper gave him and quickly tried to leave but only found the entrance blocked by another member. "Hongbin."

The visual quickly jumped, clearly awkward about the situation as if he had been caught doing something that he wasn't supposed to. Looking back at Ravi he could notice the younger male was also in an awkward state, whistling a tune of uncertainty as he pulled out his laptop and carefully opened it.

That was when things clicked in his head and a wide smirk passed his lips. "Ahhhh.... Well. It's time for this amazing leader to shower... So. I'll just leave you two alone." Seeing a small sigh of relief pass Hyuk's lips, he walked passed him and allowed the youngest male to enter the room. Taking a step back though, he eyed the two who was clearly stiff once again at his presence. "Play nicely. We have a long day of practice." With those words said, he didn't even wait for a replay as he rushed to the bathroom as if his life depended on it and slammed the door behind him. If looks could kill, Ravi would've definitely killed him. 

---

whahaa.hsoeghoiseg im so busy. ;3;' hopefully I can finish this story soon orz. It's no where near done yet and it bothers me so much orz. Anyways. Thank you guys for the sweet comments *^* <3 I tend to ramble a bit too much with details and its quite unintentional orz.... I just... write too much sometimes.