Chat Room [047]

INFINITE's Chat Room

INFINITE's Chat Room

 

 

 

 

Sungjong: Hmm... Dongwoo hyung, should I change my nickname to yJjong?

Dongwoo: Why?

Sungjong: Last time, Sungyeol called me like that and it sounded quite good anyways...

Dongwoo: Idiot, he was just playing around with you. Aigoo....

Sungjong: Is that the reason.. -_-

 

SUngYeOL came online.

 

Sungjong: Oh? Sungyeol came online!

SUngYeOL: Sungjong-ah, I love you...

 

SUngYeOL went offline.

 

Sungjong: Did he left his brain in his room again?!

 

Sungyeol   came online.

 

Sungyeol : Did you see someone online who had the same name as me?!

Sungjong: Huh? So wasn't the person who came online you?

 

Hoyah came online.

 

Hoyah: I'm so happy, that i'm a girl~

 

Hoyah went offline.

 

Sungjong: Was Hoya hyung a girl?!!

Sunggyu: You idot, it's the person who came online just a minute ago, doing the same thing to Sungyeol!

Myungsoo: Who could it be?

Sungyeol : I'm go catch that bastard!!!

 

Woohyun came online.

 

Woohyun: Are you the one who used my username and pretend it was me?!

 

Sungyeol   went offline.

 

Sungjong: How could Sungyeol use your username?

Woohyun: That bastard isn't Sungyeol.

Sungjong: The username was the same wasn't it?

Woohyun: Can't you see that there was a space after his name? -0-;

Sunggyu: What the... Woohyun you're smart...

Myungsoo: Wow, how did you know that?

 

Hoya came online.

 

Dongwoo: Howon-ah, did you have fun?!

Hoya: I'm sorry.....

 

※ It was dancing machine Hoya who did those naughty things to the members.

SUngYeOL [howon2011]
Sungyeol  [howon2011]
Hoyah [howon2011]

Don't forget that there's always a ID next to their names in this chat room.

 

Hoya: Idiots...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- Bonus Time -

Woohyun's NO Life Radio ★

 

Woohyun: Annyoung haseyo this is Woohyun who has rested for how many days? Because of the other corners, that this radio show of mines, is dying. slowly... and slowly.... Everyone missed me right? You guys missed the cute looking Woohyun right?! No.....? then you don't belong here. Oh, ok. I don't care anymore, yes I really don't... maybe I do... but i'm not trying to show it ok? I'm going to be strong *cries* oh no, I didn't cry, that was just a fake, anyways... let's get on with this show should we? Let's read our cute little princesses letter which came today ok? The first letter came from B2uty143 !! Let's have a read...

Myungsoo, i'm cold will you give me a hug?

Where's my hug?

 

Woohyun: No, nu-uh, i'm not jealous? Who said I am? No, i'm not jealous and that's that.......... the first letter is from Myungsoo, yes ofcoruse i'm jealous. GAHHHHHHHH T_T it's Woohyun's radio show here and the first letter is about Myungsoo and i'm like so.... do my fans... well our fans don't think I exist anymore T_T ahh, that's so sad, anyways... let's get on with the next letter, this time it caem from Inspirit1991, let's read~

Woohyun oppa why are you and Sunggyu so erted?

It was Sunggyu who has dragged me into p-p-po-corn....

 

Woohyun: Yes, i'm innocent! *fake cries* he dragged me into watching the p-p-p-p-pocorn and and... now I can't stop thinking about it that I read some of the books that Sunggyu hyung has and ofcourse *winks* his laptop... the movies are so..... *drools* ok, i'll stop from here and read today's last letter which came from Myungyeol~ let's read read read should we?!

Is it Myungsoo or Infinite or is the weather just hot?

It's the weather.

 

Woohyun: Since my fans don't think I exist, i'll just be going staying in the corner until  my lovely fans come back to me and realise that I exist, yes I AM HERE! Doing the radio show, and the question that came tody both were for Myungsoo. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Myungsoo: Thanks everyone,  here's my fan service. *wink wink* yes, you see how hot my wink is? Ewwww, now I can see all of you drooling all over me!

Woohyun: I think Myungsoo got the erted disease from SUnggyu, see you  next time!!! Oh yeah, before I go *laughs*  I forgot to tell you that the next corner is going to be Prank Message so give us a lot of topics :) 1 from each person~ remember ok? Seeyou next time!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

YES, POOR WOOHYUN WHO FEELS LEFT OUT IN THE RADIO SHOW. HAHS!

HE DESERVES IT. WHY? BECUSE HIS A LONER OFCOURSE.

DON'T BLAME ME. BLAME WOOHYUN FOR THIS BECAUSE HIS BON TO BE A LONER!

YES. HE IS. SADLY. IN THIS STORY. YES. THIS IS NOT EVEN LIKE A STORY..

WHAT SHOULD I CALL IT YES. A CHAT ROOM. HAHAHAA Xd.

 

NEXT CORNER IS GOING TO BE PRANK MESSAGE

IF YOU ARE NEW AD DON'T KNOW WHAT PRANK MESSAGE IS.

READ CHAPTER 30 AND YEAH... IT WILL SHOW YOU SOME EXAMPLES THERE OF WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO.

GIVE US A TOPIC AND INFINITE MEMBERS WILL MESSAGE THEIR MEMBERS AND YEAH..

IT'S OK.. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT...

JUST READ CHAPTER 30 WHILE I WAIT FOR ASOME TOPICS!

HAHAHA Xd THE LAST TIME TOPIC WAS SO FUNNY! JUST... JUST...

YEAH! GIVE ME SOME CRACKABLE, DIRTYMINDED, FUNNY WHATEVERISH TOPICS TO ME!

AND I'LL USE THEM. OK? HAHAA Xd SORRY IF YOU DIDN'T GET CHCOSEN,

BUT YOU'LL HAVE A DAY WHEN YOU WILL BE CHOSEN HAHAHA Xd

SO YEAH GIVE ME THE TOPICS~ YEAH YEA H YEAHHHHHH!! OK, BYE!

 

SUBSCRIBE & COOMENT!