Chat Room [041]

INFINITE's Chat Room

INFINITE's Chat Room

 

 

 

 

Sungyeol: Ah, I got a stomachache...
Sungjong: Why?
Sungyeol: I think i'm having my periods again...
Sungjong: =ㅁ=......................
Sungyeol: I was just joking~
Sungjong: Tell me, why do you have a stomachache?

 

Hoya came online.
Dongwoo came online.
Sunggyu came online.
Myungsoo came online.

 

Myungsoo: Yo! What's up?
Hoya: Oh, so i'm asking you where you put my mask which has been 100 years?!!
Myungsoo: Why am I getting ignored these days?
Hoya: Hi, happy?
Sunggyu: Don't talk like that to Myungsoo!
Hoya: Whatever, now what happened to it?!!
Dongwoo: How should I know?!
Sungjong: face mask that's been there for 100 years????
Hoya: Yeah, it's a lolli, it gives you more better skin then putting on the real face mask!
Sungjong: Didn't you eat that before, Sungyeol-ah? -ㅁ-;;;
Sungyeol: , I ate the lolli that has expired 100 years ago!!!
Hoya: What do you mean expired!!! The more date passes it gives you good quality!!! I was about to give it to Dongwoo because he has some pimples these days.... aish...
Dongwoo: Really?! Lee Sungyeol, you bastard-----!!!
Sungyeol: ............................ oh? My stomach doesn't hurt anymore...
Hoya: I told you, it has some painful moments at first but as time goes past it gets better!!
Myungsoo: =0=.......................
Sunggyu: =0=........................
Sungjong: =0=........................
Dongwoo: =0=.......................
Hoya: =0=.........................
Sungyeol: What's wrong?

 

Woohyun came online.

 

Woohyun: Who ate my lolli which stops my hair fallling off? I'm getting bold here!!!
Sungyeol: ............................

 

※ These days Woohyun's hair keeps falling of that it's stressing him too much.

 

 

 

 

 

 

- Bonus Time -

Woohyun's NO Radio Life ★

 

Woohyun: Annyoung haseyo, i'm Woohyun who's hair is keep on falling of that i'm soon going to go bold anytime soon. Ah.... I dropped my ice cream on the floor and DragonDog just came and ate the ice cream and ran away again.... Hi, DragonDog!!!! .............. ok, s(he) already went... today also don't have many letters comming through, so i'll just quickly do the reading and answering for today~ the letter came from inseupirit!!!

Woohyun, do you need to be with Hoya?

I'll rather be with DragonDog.

 

Woohyun: I don't have money to always buy Hoya the sweet potato cakes for him, so I quickly gave up... no, I didn't give up! I dumped Hoya myself. Yes, that's right! Guys, never give up! I dumped.... ok, i'll stop... let's get on with the last letter for today should we? It's from Myungyeol let's have a read!!

What happened to Hoya's sweet potato cake?

Sungyeol pushed it and it fell of the ground and DragonDog came running towards the cake and started eating it.

 

Woohyun: Eventhough, DragonDog was his son/daughter, Hoya seemed like already getting ready to boil his own son/daughter and eat it already with a fork and knife with salt on the table that Dongwoo had to calm himself down that he shoved a lolli inside his mouth which tasted like lemon, but later he realised that it was the lolli that Sungyeol use it to make his feather stay in position. Hoya became so angry that he turned into a dog and started charging after Dongwoo when Sungyeol who's feather went all bold and couldn't even fly that charged after Dongwoo that Dongwoo is now sent off to his own world Andromeda................... it seemed like I was watching Kungfoo DogOwl!!!
The fight was so awesome!!! Anyways, this is all for today sadly... *cries* next corner is going to be the prank message so send us a lot of topic for PRANK MESSAGE corner! See you soon~

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

hELLO EVERYONE, HAHAHA UPDATED!!
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER HAHAHA Xd
AS i ALWAYS SAY!! YUP :/

I WAS LISTENING TO INFINITE'S NOTHINGS OVER WHILE WRITING THIS
AND IT SOMEHOW MADE ME LAUGH LOLS XDDDDDDD MAN,
THESE FUNNY IDEAS CAME OUT OF MY HEAD SUDDENLY,
BUT DIDN'T GOT TO WRITE IT DOWN... :( SADLY, THAT GOOD IDEA
LASTED ONLY FOR 5 SECONDS AND FORGOT ABOUT IT LOLS XDDD

 

ANYWAYS, NEXT CORNER IS GOING TO BE PRANK MESSAGE
SO PLEASE DO WRITE A LOT OF TOPIC FOR TOMORROW~
COULD BE ABOUT ANYTHING!! ^0^!!

tHANK YOU.

 

sUBASCRIBE & COMMENT!!