Hostility

The Show Of Love

 

              JR’s POV 

                      As we practiced the song for the nth time, I felt my anger rising up. I've been trying to stay calm and not yell at the chinese kid, but for some reason it seems like he just doesn't want to cooperate!! 

                      "ZHANG YIXING!!!" I shouted, surprising the kid, that is actually older than me. "N-Ne, Jonghyun-ssi?", he said, voice trembling. Like I cared. "Stop messing the lyrics up!! You're a trained idol, not a trainee!!". He looked down and appologized. I still don't care, he can keep appologizing all his life. Seriously, that's all he has been doing for the past couple of days!! 

                      "Jr, calm down. It's not like learning the lyrics is easy for him. He's chinese, remember? And he sings in chinese in his band, not korean". Aron, Aron... If you weren't my Hyung I would argue loudly with you. I sighed and looked at him, "Hyung, he was trained here, not in China. How hard is it to learn our maknae's lines?? He doesn't even sing much!!". Baekho turned to me and touched my arm, "Jong-Hyung, we miss Ren too, ok? Take a deep breath and start again. I'm sure you can do it". I scoffed and looked at the trying-to-look-cute Korean-failed-wannabe. That guy will never be able to sing in korean, that's common sense! 

                       He bowed and appologized once again, "Mianhae, Jonghyun-ssi. I'll work hard. And please call me Minki or Ren". I laughed at that. "No." Keep dreaming chinese. You'll never be as good as our maknae. In nothing.

 

              LAY’s POV 

                         I sighed and sat down once Jonghyun-ssi gave up on helping me with the lyrics. I wonder why he hates me so much... I'm just doing my role... 

                         "Can I sit?" I look up to see a smiling boy. I smiled back and patted the chair next to mine to tell him it was ok to sit down. He gladly did. "I'm Minhyun". "I'm Yixing" I replied, almost automatically. He chuckled and nodded, "I know". He gave me a bottle of water and I thanked before drinking almost all of it. I was really thirsty since Jonghyun-ssi wouldn't let me pause to drink for more than 5 hours. 

                          After a while, he spoke up, "I think you're doing a pretty good job. It must be hard for you to learn the lyrics, but you're not as bad as we thought. You're almost there". He smiled, and eventhough I didn't understand much, I thanked him. He got up and left to his room, leaving me wondering why Jonghyun-ssi was being so hostile.

 

              REN’s POV 
                           Hm.... No. There's no way I'm going to play that childish game with Zelo. No. No freaking away. I'm not going to play Mario Kart with him!! I refuse!!!! 
                            "Please?~" he asked for the nth time this morning. "It'll be fun!!" Truth be told, the kid is a plague! Doesn't he see I'm more interested in listening to Daehyun blabering about his boring hobbies?? Ok, maybe not that interested in listening, but on his arms, hell I am! That guy gave me the hots since I first stepped on this dorm. He's so delicious I want to touch his ar-- "Pretty, pretty please!" "AISH, NO." I yelled at the annoying kid that didn't even flinch. What a pain in the ... 

                             I pushed Zelo against the counter once we left the room where I was chatting with his Hyung. "Look, kid, I'm going to be totally straight with you. NO.WAY.I'LL.PLAY.THAT.GAME". He shrugged, "I don't want to play with you either. I just wanted to separate you from my naïve Hyung." And with that he just simply left to his room, chantting 'Daehyunnie Hyung, let's play~ ' or something like that.

                             Hell, Zelo. If you want competition, that's what you'll get from me. With a smirk, I left to the practice room to prepare myself for winning this show. But wait, who's that blonde guy on the studio? I got closer and peeked from the door. Himchan...? Why is he crying? Did something happen? 

 

 

--------------------------------------

I'm so sorry that I brought this up late!! >-< 

I had no ideas for this chap, but here you have it now!

Hope you liked it, and get ready for the real thing on the next one. 

Chu~