3

My memory with DBSK

Seohyun got ready and went downstairs. She was the 2nd person there.

Seohyun saw Yunho and smiled. Yunho blushed and smiled back.

Everyone soon, got ready and they all left.

When they arrived at the pool, everyone went in. Seohyun didn't want ot go in because she's shy of her body.

Yunho took off her bathrobe and carried her bridel style and jumped in with her.

"AH!" yelled Seohyun.

Everyone looked at her swim up and laughed.

Yunho was laughing his head off until Seohyun splashed water at his face.

Yunho glared at her and swam after her.

Seohyun swam away from him and Junsu held her and Yunho came over and splashed water at her face and held her waist to his.

Seohyun blushed and pushed away and swam away trying to get away from Yunho.

Changmin catched Seohyun and grabbed her and pulled her towards him.

Changmin smiled and picked her up in bridel style and threw her lightly into the water.

Yunho laughed and stopped after a while. Seohyun came up and tackled Changmin and pushed him into the water real deep.

"Hey." said Changmin.

Seohyun giggled and paddled backwards and hit something. She turned and saw Yunho.

Seohyun gasped and tried to swim away, but Yunho held her close to him and Seohyun tried to push back, but failed.

Everyone was o0o00ooing and Seohyun was embarressed and was blushing really red.

Yunho noticed this and smiled at her.

Yunho held Seohyun and took her to the 12 ft.

Seohyun panicked when Yunho let go.

Seohyun panicked and tried to swim out of there.

Everyone was laughing because they thought she was faking it, until she went underwater.

They panicked and Changmin went underwater to save her, but couldn't find her.

Seohyun was slowly losing her breath and slowly closing her eyes.

Seohyun saw someone coming, it was something.

Seohyun last saw was the sky.

2 Hours Later

Seohyun woke up seeing everyone there surrounding her bed.

"What happen?" asked Seohyun rubbing her eyes.

"You drowned, you should've told us that you couldn't swim really good." said Jaejoong.

"I'm sorry, I thought it would've been embarressing if I told you guys." replied Seohyun.

"It's okay, just tell us whenever we're going to do something you're not good at okay? We don't want this happening again." said Jaejoong.

Seohyun nodded her head and fainted once again.