1

My memory with DBSK

After a while, DBSK came and Seohyun looked up and saw them. She got up and smiled.

Yoochun and Jaejoong came, but knew that she looked different because they have a pic of her friend.

Jaejoong went up to her and Seohyun was scared that she might not able to go.

"Are you Tiffany?" asked Jaejoong.

"No, I'm Seohyun, her best friend." answered Seohyun kindly.

Jaejoong looked at her carefully to see if she was lying. He found that she wasn't. Jaejoong went back and said to the others "Tiffany isn't here."

"Then, who's that?" asked Changmin pointing to Seohyun.

Seohyun came over and said "If it's too confusing, I won't go. You know, Tiffany just remembered that she had to go to America. so. she sent me to go instead."

Jaejoong and the others studied her hard and found no lying in her. So, they believed her and Jaejoong said "Okay, did you want to go with us? You know, it's going to be a while until you came back here."

"Yeah, I'll go for my friend's sake." replied Seohyun.

"You're a good friend, you know that." said Junsu.

"You think so? I have so little friends that i think I don't even exist in this world." joked Seohyun.

Seohyun laughed and the others did too, when they found out she was just playing with them.

"Do you have your stuff ready?" asked Jaejoong.

"Yeah." replied Seohyun grabbing her suitcase and a back pack.

Changmin helped her with the suitcase.

They went inside the limo and headed off.

"Our house is preety far, so, we won't get there maybe in another 2 hours or so." said Yoochun.

Seohyun nodded her head and smiled at them.

Seohyun sat in between Changmin and Yoochun, Junsu beside Yunho, and Jaejoong upfront with the manager.

30 Minutes Later

Junsu and Yunho were talking and Yoochun was looking out the window. Changmin was falling asleep, so was Seohyun.

When Seohyun fell asleep, her head went on Changmin's shoulder. Changmin looked at her and smiled and went back to sleep. Yunho saw them and smiled.

Thanks for reading my first fanfic