Boxing Gone Wrong

Boxing Gone Wrong

 

"Hero Kim! Hero Kim!" Jaejoong looked at the people cheering for him as he fought for his title as the champion for the boxing competition for the second time. He rolled his eyes in annoyance when he heard a certain man shouting for him.
 
Jung Yunho.
 
"Shut up!" Jaejoong growled at the man once he sat down to get some rest but the man who was standing with the audience just grin at Jaejoong.
 
"Come on Jae, focus. It's the last round." His coach said, staring down at him.
 
"You think I'm stupid? Of course I know that." Jaejoong snapped at the man in front of him.
 
"Geez, chill man. You're always like these when Yunho comes." The man said, not understanding why Jaejoong was so angry at Yunho each time the man came for his match.
 
"I already told you I can't concentrate if he's here. I should have put a restrain on him that last time." Jaejoong hissed, cursing the poor man once again. The bell rings, signalling the start of the final round of the final match.
 
"Jaejoongie hwaiting!" Jaejoong glared at the man standing in the audience again.
 
"Come on, try to filter out his voice." His coach said, patting his back as he pushed Jaejoong to the centre. Jaejoong faced his opponent again.
 
"Ready, Changmin?" Jaejoong asked.
 
"Whenever you are ready, Jae hyung." Changmin replied.
 
Jaejoong nod at him before they brought their fists together. That signals the start of the final round. Jaejoong decides to let his junior start attacking him first. He defended himself, sometimes jabbing Changmin in places he had wounded the man during the last two round. Jaejoong's weak punches turns stronger as the match progresses, making his opponent weaker with each blow.
 
He gave another strong punch towards Changmin, causing the man to fall down to the floor. The referee turns to Changmin, counting down from 10 to 1. The bell rings, signalling that the last round for the final match has ended. Changmin waved his hand away at Jaejoong weakly, admitting his defeat against the smaller man. The referee brought the two of them to the center before raising Jaejoong's hand.
 
Applause and cheers were immediately amplified around the ring as Jaejoong was crowned the winner once again. Jaejoong brought his focus on the man standing in the audience. Unlike his behaviour during Jaejoong's match, Yunho was just calmly standing there with his arms crossed against his chest. Jaejoong rolled his eyes in annoyance upon seeing that image.
 
"Why bother cheering for me when you don't even smile after I win?" Jaejoong muttured softly. Once everything ended, Jaejoong went back to his allocated room. He let himself threw his body on the couch, closing his eyes the next moment.
 
"Nice win there, Jaejoong." His coach said as the older man closed the door.
 
Jaejoong just waved him away but he sat up when he realised something was wrong. His hand immediately brought itself to his wrist.
 
"My bracelet!" Jaejoong said, standing up and thus gaining the attention of his coach.
 
"What bracelet?" His coach asked, already wolfing down a cup of instant noodles. Jaejoong looked at his coach, feeling irritated that the man was not interested.
 
"I'm going to the ring for awhile." Jaejoong said before running out of the room. He pushed the doors leading to the boxing ring before stopping when he sees a man sitting in the middle of the ring.
 
"Yunho."
 
Jaejoong stated once their eyes met. Yunho holds up Jaejoong's bracelet, beckoning the man to join him on the ring. Jaejoong obeyed, sitting down in front of Yunho.
 
"Yunho, can you give me back that bracelet?" Jaejoong asked, his hand out.
 
"Why should I? You threw it away." Yunho said, frowning immediately.
 
"I didn't throw it. It fall right through my hand."  Jaejoong replied before he was immediately pushed back to the floor, Yunho hovering on top of him. Jaejoong sees the look on Yunho's face and he groaned.
 
"Come on Yunho. I don't want to do this anymore. You're not tired but I am. I just finished a match a few minutes ago." Jaejoong complained when he felt his wrists getting pinned to the sides of his head.
 
"But Jae baby, you deserve a punishment for losing this." Yunho said, showing the broken bracelet in his hand.
 
"You broke the bracelet." Jaejoong fumed immediately, punching the man in his jaw before rolling them around.
 
Jaejoong was on top of Yunho this time, straddling the man before punching him repeatedly in the chest. Yunho allowed Jaejoong's hard punches to hit him on the chest. He just smirked playfully by the minute upon seeing Yunho's unmoving reaction. Jaejoong stops after a good ten minutes of punching Yunho's chest.
 
"Done?" Yunho asked the man on top of him and Jaejoong kept frowning.
 
"Don't you feel the pain?" Jaejoong asked. Yunho pushed Jaejoong down his body slightly, a little when Jaejoong's hit his groin. Jaejoong who had clearly heard the moan, punched Yunho in the chest again.
 
"You said you were done." Yunho said, growling at the man. He took out a wooden thin plank from under his shirt before showing it to Jaejoong cheekily.
 
"Hard as wood." Yunho said, throwing the wood away.
 
"Now it's time for me to punish you." Yunho continued, smirking at Jaejoong naughtily. Jaejoong bit on his lower lip, knowing what kind of punishment he'll be bestowed on.
 
"Come on. Get up, Jae." Yunho said, urging the man to stand up. Jaejoong silently obeyed, standing in front of Yunho. Yunho put on a fighting stance and Jaejoong just stared at him confusingly.
 
"Fight with me." Jaejoong's eyes widened upon hearing what Yunho said.
 
"Are you serious?" Jaejoong asked wanting to confirm what he heard was correct.
 
"I give you the chance to fight with me but you don't want to?" Yunho asked.
 
"I want!" Jaejoong immediately answered, scared that Yunho will take back what he said.
 
"Then get ready." Yunho said and Jaejoong nod, getting in his fighting position. Yunho nod before launching his first attack. Jaejoong carefully dodged the punch coming from Yunho, moving away slightly. Yunho suddenly moves in on him, taking off his shirt the next moment.
 
"Wait! What are you doing?" Jaejoong yelped when he falls down due to the shock and Yunho stared at him.
 
"Come on. Get up." Yunho said.
 
"Give me back my shirt, Jung." Jaejoong told the man but Yunho just threw the shirt out of the ring.
 
"I'm waiting." Yunho said and Jaejoong glared at him, still obeying Yunho by standing up.
 
"Continue." Yunho said. Jaejoong pout, immediately confused at what is going on.
 
"What now?" Yunho asked, looking at Jaejoong.
 
"Why are you doing this? You don't fight with me before. You only fight with Yoochun. Why me this time?" Jaejoong asked, his question coming out faster than he expected. The man look at him for a short while before nodding.
 
"Continue." He said again. Jaejoong stopped him immediately.
 
"I asked my question. I want my answer." Jaejoong said.
 
"Well, you won't get it from me." Yunho said. Jaejoong took a step back when the man in front of him took a step forward towards him.
 
"I'll forbid you to watch my matches if you don't answer me. You know I can do that. I just didn't do it to you, Jung." Jaejoong warned. Yunho squats down suddenly, pulling something together with him.
 
"Yah Jung Yunho!" Jaejoong shouted, sitting down and trying to cover himself back. Yunho pulled Jaejoong's shorts away, causing the panicked man to fall down. He gripped Jaejoong's wrists, pinning the man down again.
 
"Yunho, if this is one of your stalker , I'm telling you. It ain't funny." Jaejoong said.
 
"Now who said I was stalking you? I was just watching over you." Yunho told him, smirking naughtily at the man below him. Once he said that, Yunho leaned in closer, kissing Jaejoong softly. Yunho looked into Jaejoong's eyes causing Jaejoong to pout at him.
 
"I hate you." Jaejoong said.
 
"I know that but I also know that you love me too." Yunho said.
 
"Idiot." Jaejoong called Yunho with Yunho only chuckling at him.
 
"You want me to take my clothes off by myself or you want to do it for me?" Yunho asked and Jaejoong looked at Yunho's shirt before proceeding to take off the white shirt.
 
Yunho sit up, pulling Jaejoong to sit on his lap. Their lips meet each other again as Jaejoong let his fingers wander down to Yunho's pants. He unbuckled the belt before bringing the zip down.
 
"Yun...the pants." Jaejoong said once their lips separate from each other. Yunho just pushed Jaejoong to the floor again as he tried to take off his own pants. Yunho kicked his pants away before coming back to devour Jaejoong's sweet lips.
 
"I miss you." Yunho said, caressing Jaejoong's cheeks softly.
 
"Then why didn't you come and find me?" Jaejoong asked.
 
"I have other things to do other than stalking you, alright?" Yunho said, bringing his kisses down Jaejoong's neck.
 
"What in the hell is going on over here?!"
 
"Great." Both Yunho and Jaejoong muttured once they recognised the person asking the question.
 
"Sorry Yunho. Don't mind Junsu. He just doesn't want you guys to dirty the ring." Another man said.
 
"Of course I don't want people to dirty it. What the hell Yunho. Don't you have other places to do these kind of stuff?" Junsu asked, walking towards the ring. Yunho and Jaejoong had already stood up, standing side by side.
 
"You said I could have the boxing ring, Junsu." Yunho said, pouting a little.
 
"I said that, yes.  But not for these kind of things. You told me that you want to use the ring for your first year anniversary dinner with Jaejoong.I don't see a table for dinner over here. Yoochun has a room for you. Go there instead." Junsu said as he sees the two almost man got out of the ring awkwardly. Yoochun showed the two of them the silver ring before playfully not letting Yunho to grab it.
 
"Give it to me already." Yunho growled before he finally was able to take the key.
 
"Come on, baby." Yunho said, pulling Jaejoong with him.
 
"Yah Jung, get your clothes!" Junsu shouted at him and Yunho turned back, grabbing the shirt and pants that he had threw just now. He walked pass Junsu, hissing at the man for interrupting them before leaving together with Jaejoong.
 
"Did you install the camera already?" Junsu asked and Yoochun nodded.
 
"Yay! I'm going to join Changmin to watch them. Want to come?" Junsu continued and Yoochun rolled his eyes.
 
"Are you still asking? Come on. We're going to be late." 
 
 
 
 
 

I know what you're thinking...where' s the ?! I want to ask myself that too. Ok, initially I wanted to write a one but as I continued writing, it turned out this way so...the is only available for YooSuMin to watch. I hope you did enjoy reading this but face it, if you read my other stories, you'll know that I totally can't write scenes. I fail in all those scenes. -.-"
 
Comments are loved. Tell me what you think about it. XD