2

Cho Kyuhyun Is A Gay,Isn't He?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr. Cho parked his car in the school’s car park. He sighed before he went out of his car. He greeted the faculties that he met on his way towards the principal’s office. He is the owner of this school actually. The students were noisy as they were on their break time. A loud laugh caught his attention. He looked to where the sound came from. He saw his only son laughing hard with the girls. He clenched his jaw and closed his eyes. He doesn’t want to see this kind of sight. He would prefer his son to be involved in a high school fist fight than to see him giggle with the girls.

Kyuhyun hugged his tummy as he laughed at Nahee. She threw her bag at him.

“Stop laughing at me!” Nahee frowned at punched Kyuhyun.

“You really look funny here.” He continued to laugh at her.

“Let me see that again.” Boyoung grabbed the phone from Kyuhyun and looked at the group photo they’ve taken together.

Nahee whined and tried to take Kyuhyun’s phone from Boyoung, but Sunmi trapped her in her hands.

“Hahaha! Didn’t you get enough sleep last night, Nahee?” Sunmi giggled.

Nahee’s eyes were slightly closed in the photo they’ve taken earlier, and they were teasing her about it.

Nahee crossed her arms and slumped back to the bench.

“I hate all of you.” She pouted.

“We’re just teasing you.” Kyuhyun cooed as he sat beside her. Nahee turned her back at him.

“Hey. Don’t be mad.” He grabbed her shoulders and tried to made her face her again.

“You’re making fun of me.” She resisted.

“You’re so childish.” He sighed.

“You guys really look like a couple when you fight.” Sunmi stated.

The two stopped bickering and looked at her abruptly.

“Wha-what are you saying?” Nahee asked blushing.

“Nah. Nahee and I are just best friends.” Kyuhyun explained.

“Y-yes! We’re best friends!” Nahee nodded. She forced a smile.

“We know that, but you two look so cute! You can be a couple!” Boyoung squealed.

Kyuhyun brushed his bangs.

“But I’m afraid it won’t happen,sis. You know, Kyu. He is…hmmm.” Sunmi grinned at her.

“I’m not!” Kyuhyun stomped his feet and put his hands on his waist.

“You sure you’re not? You looked like one.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter