3

Cho Kyuhyun Is A Gay,Isn't He?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haelee had her head lowered down towards the ground while walking towards the hospital where her mother was admitted in. She didn’t mind the honking of the vehicles, or the voices of the people who passed by her. Her mind was too immersed to something that happened a while ago.

She released a deep breath. How will I do it? I’m not even close to him.

Mr.Cho, the President of the school where she is currently studying, asked her to do a task  and he promised her that he will pay all of her mother’s hospital fees. He told her about his worries towards his only son, Cho Kyuhyun, who seems effeminate. He asked her to be his English tutor, and not only that. He instructed her that she should make his son fall in love with her and help him eradicate those abnormal behaviors his son has.

Park Haelee’s family moved to Melbourne when she was 3 years old and stayed there until her father died of heart attack. She and her mother returned to Seoul when she was 13, so she knows how to speak English with an Aussie accent.

Now her mother is very ill with kidney failure and they don’t have much money left for her medications. Mr. Cho’s offer seemed pleasant to her that’s why she accepted it.

“Lili!” Someone cut her thoughts and she realized she’s already in front of the hospital.

She looked up and saw Donghae approaching her with a gleaming smile on his face.

“Oppa!” She waved at him.

Donghae is her closest neighbor and best guy friend. She can always depend on him.

“I’m about to visit auntie today. I saw you walking with a bothered face. Are you okay?” Donghae inquired.

“O-of course, oppa.” She answered while nodding.

“Okay.” He examined her face with doubt. “Let’s go to your mother. I got an apple pie for her! Omma baked them.” He put his hand around her shoulders and they walked in.

 

 

 

__

 

 

 

Everyone is silently eating their dinner. Only the clanking of the utensils can be heard. Kyuhyun took a quick glance at his father and crossed his legs.

“Ehem.” Mr. Cho cleared his throat and glared at him.

“Oh.” He straightened up.

“Son, I hired an English tutor for you.” His father announced.

Kyuhyun gaped at his father.

“Why did you get him one, yeobo?” Mrs. Cho asked her husband.

“I was thinking that he needs to learn English. It’ll be useful to him if he knows how to speak the language.” He replied.

His mother and sister nodded approvingly.

“Okay. When will I start?” He asked.

“Tomorrow. You’ll meet your tutor tomorrow after class.” His father replied.

“Hmmmm.” He focused back on his food.

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

The next day, Kyuhyun jogged hurriedly towards their classroom when he met Haelee on his way. She smiled at him. His eyebrows knot in confusion. She never smiles at him. What’s wrong with this girl?

“You’re late, Kyuhyun-shi. That’s a first.” She stated calmly.

“Y-yeah.” He replied. He was quite puzzled why she’s being nice to him now.

All throughout the day, he never failed to notice that Haelee was looking at him and kept on sending him sparkling smiles. Somehow, he feels uneasy.

In fact, he’s not the only one who noticed it. Nahee was also aware of their conspicuous stares. She feels uncomfortable and insecure.

After their class, Kyuhyun dragged Nahee to a mall.

“Kyuhyunnie, I need to go home now. I have to go to my cousin’s birthday.” Nahee whined.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter