Arrival

Wait ! You're Not a Fan?

When Jinhee had bid her parents a tearful goodbye, she abroad the scheduled flight to Korea with a lighter heart. Almost immediately, she falls asleep on the plane and before she knew it the airport of South Korea soon appeared in her window. She smiles in delight as the plane comes to a surprisingly soft landing. Like everyone around her, she waits for the plane to come to a complete stop and for the flight attendants to inform them more information before getting up. She hurriedly grabs her things and made her way to the exit in front of everyone else. She gives the flight attendant at the door a quick and slight bow before walking to the baggage claim. Remembering how she promised her mom to call her when she lands, she whips out her phone and turns it on. Just as she was about to call, her mom's caller ID starts flashing on the screen.

 

Hello?” She answers while searching the signs for Baggage Claims.

 

Honey, have you arrived yet?” Her mom's worried voice comes from the other line.

 

Yes, I just arrived. I'm trying to see where my bags are.” She brushes her bangs to the side.

 

That's good. Have you contacted Ara yet? She knows you're there, right?”

 

Yes, mom.” She lies and unintentionally stares at one of the passengers that were on the plane with her. Knowing that they must be getting their bags, she quietly trails them behind. Soon, she arrives at the baggage claim and to where her bags are being dropped off.

 

Your dad will be going to Korea in two days so we'll work things out later on. Just go to the new apartment suite and stay there for now.”

 

Alright. Will you be coming here as well?” She asks, barely giving her mom full attention. Her eyes were only set on looking for her bags. One was a small black suitcase and another was a red Adidas’s duffel bag. As the conveyor belt circled around, she finally spots her duffel bag coming her way.

 

I'll be coming a couple weeks from now. I still need to finish up with work here at the company.” Her mom continues to speak.

 

Right.” Jinhee manages to pull her light duffel bag out with her free hand while her other hand was occupied with her phone and hand bag. “Do you need me to get anything for you before you come?” She finds her suitcase coming her way and she reaches out to get it, but when she does, she bumps hands with a stranger. “I need to go now, mom. See you soon.” She looks up in surprise to see a man with short black hair wearing black shades, white short sleeve t-shirt, gray skinny jeans and black high tops. He turns his head her way and pulls the suitcase out. The two examine the suitcase and the white ribbon Jinhee had tied earlier on the zipper appears and the man hands her the suitcase.

 

Sorry.” He slightly bows and turns to the belt again for his suitcase. Jinhee shrugs him off and placed her suitcase along side her duffel bag that was residing in the cart she had pulled up earlier. She pushes the cart out of baggage claim and towards the exit. When she got to the main floor, she was fascinated by the amount of people at the airport today. But, something made her question if those people are really here to board planes. One being most of the people there being mostly female and two, many of them are holding cell phones, cameras and signs. She reads a few signs and weird enough most of them are confessing love to a certain person. Some read Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu. The curiosity in Jinhee's mind kept building up so with no other choice, she stopped halfway to the side and waited for whoever those three people are to come out.

 

Wait, are they celebrities?” She continues to scan the many signs held by the girls. Seconds later, three men walks out of the baggage claim with a couple securities around them. Their faces were covered with masks, sung glasses and hats. Right before her eyes, the many groups of girls swarmed the three men. The names of the people written on the signs were screamed repeatedly and right in front of her, violence started to break out in some parts of the crowd. Taken aback by total shock, Jinhee continues to watch the security guards forcibly push their way through the fan girls. “Holy, crap.” She scoffs at some of the sobbing girls. With the show done, she continued her way out of the airport. In front of her, many fans started to get into taxis while the men she had seen disappeared from sight. Shrugging with absolutely no care, she manages to catch a taxi off in a corner.

 

Where would you like to go today?” The driver asks in a polite voice which surprised her. Many of the taxi drivers where she lived where hostile and rude.

 

Can you please take me to this place?” She hands him the piece of paper which had the apartment address on it.

 

Sure thing, ma'am.” The driver nods and puts the car in park. While Jinhee was leisurely relaxing in the taxi, JYJ on the other hand were fearing for their lives.

 

How are we going to get to your place without killing ourselves?” Junsu asks as he packs into the company van with his other two members.

 

Yeah, Jae. How are we going to get there?” Yoochun also asks.

 

Just pray and hope nothing happens.” Jaejoong shrugs and takes off his shades. He turns back to check on the fans getting ready to follow, but stops when he see's Jinhee's face. “That girl.. She's a fan too? Wow, I even apologized to her.”

 

You ready?” Yoochun swallows hard and Junsu nods. Jaejoong turns back and smiles at the two guys.

 

Let's do this.” He smirks and their manager speeds off and onto the road. Jinhee's taxi leaves as well and starts tailing them from behind. Luckily for the guys, a large and long tourist bus cuts off the stalker fan's taxi's so they couldn't follow them. So for now, it's only Jinhee's taxi.

 

We have one on our tail.” Jaejoong sighs which made Yoochun and Junsu both turn back to look. There was Jinhee casually sitting in the taxi, looking out the window.

 

But she's not going as fast so she can't be one of the stalker fans.” Junsu mumbles, but Yoochun shakes his head.

 

What if she's acting?” Yoochun crosses his arms over his chest. “We should watch and see what happens.”

 

The next couple of minutes, the members lose Jinhee after a stop light. Sighing in relief, the three settled down and relaxed. They get to Jaejoong's apartment suite and did whatever they needed to do while they wait for the concert that's going to happen later on tonight.

 


 

A/N: First chapter rewrite  ~ More is on the way :3

 

Comment/Subscribe !