The Party

I Can't Love You The Way You Want It To Be

Hello!..It seems that a lot of you are getting more interesting into this..but actually, it's not only you..I, the writer is also interested into this..hahahaha..Thanks for your comments..and to my new subscriber..WELCOME!..

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

"The Party"

 

“YAH!..Park Sandara!” One of her fellow member called her attention.

“O-ooh?”

“aist!..what are you thinking?”

“Bommie, didn’t you say before that you were close with the hallyu actress Yoo Eun Hye?”

“Eunhye-ssi?..hmm..UHM!” she nods.

“Why?”

“You know..Sanghyun right?”

“Yeah!..your dongsaeng..”

“He wants to see her in person..can you help me?”

“Of course!..actually, we are going to meet the day after tomorrow..”

“Why?”

“She will have a welcome party..You want to go with me?”

“Is it ok?”

“of course!..Bring Sanghyun with you..”

 

………

The day of the party

 

“Eunhye-ah, the party already started..Let’s go and join them..” Said Yoona, her manager.

“Ok..You go first..I’ll need to do something..” Eunhye replied.

“Ok.” Yoona leave first the dressing room. Eunhye, is not feeling well since this morning but for the sake of his dad party for her, she push herself to go.

“You can make it..” She said and takes a deep breath. She stands up and walks out of the room. When she is out, she feels dizzy and almost lost her balance, but good thing someone helped her.

“Hey, miss..wake up!..miss..” It is Seunghyun who catches her before she falls down. Before Eunhye lost her consciousness she had a glimpse of his face. He carries her bridal style and get inside the room so he can place her in the sofa. After putting her, he take a look at her face again in a close distance and notice the necklace that he gave.

“So..we meet again..I am glad that you were fine..I never thought that you are an actress..Please take care of yourself..” He said and ready to go when she stopped him. Seunghyun got surprised with her.

“D-don’t..lea-ve..” she weakly said, eyes still close. Seunghyun frown upon hearing her weak voice.

“Oh?” He is wondering if she is the one who said it so he gets closer.

“What did you say?”

“d-don’t..le-leave..” she repeats. Then she again lost her consciousness. Seunghyun decide to stay at her and hide inside the room when he hears someone is coming.

“Omo!..Eun Hye-ah!..Yoo Eun Hye!” It’s Yoona who found her lying at the sofa.

“Help!..Can someone help us!..” She screamed. Seunghyun is about to come out and help, but stop when he saw men wearing black suit came in. He saw a familiar faces in them and memory of his past flashes back. When he recovers to his long rail of thoughts, all the people inside the room has gone. He went out of his hide out still recovering from what he saw.

“H-how..how come they are here?” He asked.

“OMO!..Seunghyun-ah!..What are you doing here?” Dara found him inside the room.

“EH?..Seunghyun-ssi?..Why are you here?” Bom asked together with Sanghyun.

“Ah?..hhmm..I got lost while I was looking for the rest room.”

“Hyung!..have you seen what happened?”

“What do you mean?”

“Eun Hye-ssi, get rush to the hospital awhile ago..that’s why the party has been canceled.”

“R-re-really?” acting like he never knew it.

“Yes!..that’s why we need to go home..”

“Ok.” He answers and leaves the room first.

 

………..

 

Seunghyun never stop thinking about the event happened during Eunhye’s party.

“I am sure..it was them..I will never forget those faces..but how come they were at the party?” he walks back and forth inside his room.

“Does they knew that I was there?..Are they following me?” He is in deep thought that he didn’t realize that Dara get in and watching him.

“What’s the matter?” her voice brings him back from his deep thinking.

“O-oh?..How long have you been here?”

“Just right when I saw your door’s half open.”

“Ah..but why are you here, anyway?”

“I was just checking if you were asleep..but I guess you’re not..Don’t worry, I’ll go ahead so you could rest now..” she said and smile, before she can totally leave the room he stop her.

“Wait!” He called.

“Huh?” she looks back.

“Can I ask you something?” He asked, waiting for her response. She just nod at him.

“When are you going to meet Eunhye-ssi again?” the question made Dara uneasy.

“Eunhye?..Yoo Eunhye-ssi?”

“Yes.”

“I don’t know when will we going to see each other…Why?”

“Ah, is that so?..Never mind..You can go back to your room and sleep.” He said and she did as he says. Dara is wondering why Seunghyun did suddenly asked about Eunhye, and why is he acting weird since the day of the party. She has a lot of questions that start to bother her, but she chooses to keep silent and wait for what will be going to happen next.

 

………..

 

For the past following days, Seunghyun has been searching for those people that he keeps going in and out of the Park’s house either night or day. The whole family has been wondering what he is doing outside alone. But among them, the most curious and very eager to find it out is Dara.

“Oh, you come home late again!” Seunghyun get shock upon entering his room and hears her voice. He look to where her voice came in and there she is, standing near his bed with her arms crossed and looking at him very curious.

“Why are you still awake?..Aren’t you supposed to be asleep?..” He walks in to his room and removes his coat and hang it. She didn’t respond to his questions.

“Don’t you have a performance tomorrow?” she still didn’t response. He came closer to her.

“You better go to your room and sleep..It’s not good for you to stay up all night..” Seunghyun said to her.

“What are you doing?” with her sudden question, Seunghyun raise his eye brow.

“What kind of question is that?”

“Lately, you have been acting so weird and it make us worry about you..”

“Ha!.HA!..Hahaha!..You are just being paranoid.” He laughs and takes a sit on his bed.

“Maybe we are..Sorry to bother you..I’ll get going now.” She walks out of his room.

“I’m sorry, Dara-ssi..I can’t tell you right now..” Seunghyun said to himself. He stood up and walk towards his drawer. He took out a box and opens it. There are a lot of pictures of those people he has been investigating since he saw them after the party. His phone rings.

“Hello?”

“I know where to find one of those people you were looking at.” said the person on the other line.

“Where is that place?” the person said it over the phone and he quickly went out, but unknown to him, someone followed him secretly.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Hmmm..Who do you think is the one following Seunghyun?..Who will be the person he will saw?..Can you guess who will be the new character?..hahahaha..LOL!..Just try guessing who will be my next character..;) Thank you for your comments and to my subscribers..I love you all..Keep it coming!..;)