Chapter 13

I Can't Love You The Way You Want It To Be

Dara's POV

I woke up with a heavy headache. Damn! What did happened to me? Urrgh! I press my two hands each side of my head to stop the pain. Then i heard the door creeks open revealing my younger brother.

"Noona, yaahhh..why did you drink so much last night? Did you know what you did?" I know he is teasing me and I am not in the mood to talk. I just ignored him and get up and when I start to walk towards the door.

"Seunghyun hyung brought you here last night. He took care of you until morning. He left before dad and mom came." He stated and I pause on my tracked. I frowned on what he said.

"Why wou~" I stoped when the memory of what happened last night flashed on my head.

"Oh !..Where is he now?" I asked Sanghyun. He just gave me a teasing smile.

"Hyung gave me this. He said I should give it to you when you're awake." He handed me a small piece of paper. I read what is written on it.

                                  I hope to see you tonight at the theme park. I'm sorry I wont be able to pick you up. But Sanghyun will bring you to the location. - Seunghyun

I don't know what to feel but suddenly tear escape my eyes. That made my younger brother worried. He come closer to me and rub my shoulder.

"Noona, why are you crying?" then i burst out to tears. I hug Sanghyun and cry.

"I dont know if I can still face him. After all what dad did to his parents. I really dont know." I said while crying. Sanghyun rub my back to comfort me.

"Just like you noona, when I saw hyung here in the house last night I dont know what to do and say. But still I manage to say sorry for what dad did to his parents." he said and it made me cry again.

"Hyung said I have nothing to say sorry. It was not my fault and he is sorry that he distant himself to us. Now everything is revealed and undercontrol, he will comeback for us. He said sorry also for hurting us and our family. He just want justice for what happened to his parents." Sanghyun explained.

 

Seunghyun POV

"Officer, I know they are now after me. That revelation I did was a big bomb to them. They will not stop until they get to kill me." I told Officer Min. I am in the police office.

"I know, we will have you guarded." He assures me.

"No sir, it is not me who needs to be guarded."

"What do you mean?" He asked. I told officer Min that Mr. Park talked to me. I was about to leave the Park mansion when Dara's dad showed up at the gate. He asked for me to talked. He said sorry for what he did and that he want to repent for it. He is willing to be put in jail, but he want me to protect his family. He told me that Mr. Yoo is planning to assasinate me today. Mr. Park said he is willing to stand on court and reveal everything. I told him i will do what he want just surrender himself to the police.

"Ok, if Mr. Yoo wants to kill you today what is your plan?"

"I will meet with him. I just need you to back me up and protect Mr. Park's family."

"We will do that. So where is the location of your meet up?"

"I will update you once I made a call to them." Then after that talked with Officer Min, i went out of the office and go to a shop.

"Hello sir! Are you looking for a ring for your girlfriend?" The sales lady asked me as she sees me looking on the displays of rings.

"She's not yet my girlfriend. But yes I am looking for a ring to give her." I said and smile to her.

"Such a romantic man. I am sure that girl is so pretty. You are so handsome." She said to me and I just shyly smiled at her.

"Seunghyun!" I heard someone called my name. I look for the person who called me.

"Eunhye-shi?" then I see her as she walk towards me. She snake her arms on mine. I know the sales lady was taken a back to Eunhye's action.

"Did you know I have been looking for you?" I can sense the sadness on her voice.

"Omo!.Ms. Eunhye!..I am a fan of yours. Are you this handsome man special someone?. Omo! Omo! Can I have your autograph?" I was about to protest to what she said when.

"OMO!..Its EUNHYE! Kkkkyyyyaaaahhhh!" a lot of fans come to her side and wants an autograph and picture. Then...

"SEUNGHYUN-SSI!" we all look towards the person who called my name. Bang! A gun shot can be heard inside the mall. Eunhye was hugging me as she slowly fall down. It was her who take the shot. The people around us run and scared. I caught Eunhye's body as I look towards the man who shoot. I saw a disappointment on his face as he run away.

"HELP! HELP! HELP!" I said as held onto Eunhye's bloody body.

"Eunhye! Eunhye!..please stay awake. please.." I told her as a keep on caresing her face. She wants to say something but blood is slipping . Oh God! please no. please dont do this.

"Sir! What happened?" I heard someone asked me. I dont know that paramedics came already.

"He-Help!. Please help us." I told them and they took Eunhye from my arms. They put her on the stretcher and I go with them as they bring her to the ambulance. We arrived at the hospital, she was rush to the emergency room.

 

Other POV

"What the hell did you do?" Mr. Yoo angrily asked his man.

"Boss, forgive me. I didnt know that your daughter will take the shot." The man kneel infront of his boss.

"You failure bastard!" He said and grab a gun from the body guard on his right side and shoot the man in front of him in the head. All his men are starteld of his action.

"This is all Seunghyun's fault. I will kill that guy with my own hands. If anything happens to my daughter he will pay for it." He commanded his men to go to where his daughter being brought and update him with her condition.

The news about the actress Yoo Eun Hye spread through the media and social media. Every fans are worried for her. Dara and her friends heard about the news while they are on the set filming for a new music video.

 

Dara's POV

"Gosh!.we need to visit Eunhye now girls." CL said to us. I feel scared all of a sudden. We rushed to the hospital where she is admitted, then we all see Seunghyun full of blood on his clothes. I rush towards him.

"Seunghyu-ah, why..what happened?" I asked and see him tremble. He look at me with teary eyes.

"Dara.." He only said and I hug him tightly. I can feel he is scared. Then the we saw nurses comes out of the emergency room. Bom come to the boy nurse and I heard her asked.

"How is the patient?"

"Not doing good maam. Her spinal cord gets hit deeply. The doctor is undergoing a surgery now. I have to go and get some blood bag." he leaves us.

"This was all my fault." We all heard Seunghyun speaks.

"What are you talking about? It's not your fault." I rub his back as I hug him tight. I see that my other friends come to his back and comfort him also.

"Everything will be alright Seunghyun-sshi." they all told him.