The End

Lies
Please log in to read the full chapter

In another universe, maybe they ended up together.

On another plane of existence, maybe Taemin didn't feel this way toward his leader.

As time goes on, maybe Taemin will eventually forget he ever saw his leader as anything other than a leader.

But now, with the tension thick and hurt feelings lingering in the air, Taemin wants nothing more than to bury himself under a blanket on his bed and disappear while he cries himself to sleep. He refuses to cry, however, because he doesn't want to acknowledge that he allowed the thought of being with someone to run freely throughout his mind, and he doesn't want to acknowledge that he became too attached to the idea. He knew it could never happen, and he knew it was a long shot, but somehow the thought of being loved by another person and the thought of being able to call someone his infected his mind and his heart, and now he wants to cry but he will not allow himself to do so.

He watches and puts on a smile as he sees his older friend happy with his girlfriend, and he wishes them the best in their relationship. He congratulates them when their one year anniversary comes around, and he laughs at the party he forces himself to attend. He does not show how uncomfortable the relationship makes him, and he does not gossip about it to anyone but Key because the two have a mutual feeling of disgust toward the strange relationship their leader is in.

When day turns in to night, however, his ma

Please log in to read the full chapter