Tour~

Love Story In Star Dance Academy

Soon Hoya and yourself reached outside your room.

 

Hoya:So here's your room? Isn't this Yuri's room?

Yeonu: Yeah... I'm sleeping with her ever since I came.

Hoya: Oh! Okay. Here's your bag.

Yeonu: Ah.. Thanks :)

Hoya: No prob. Good night then~! 

Yeonu: Oh... Um... you too.. Haha.

 

As soon you went in your room, so many thoughts were running across your mind. You hurriedly took a shower and went to sleep.

 

Yeonu's POV

Why can't Hoya smile everytime? He's so handsome when he smiles. I hope he can smile to me everytime. ^^  Haha lol. In your dreams Yeonu. You think he will fall for you? C'mon. But I kinda like him. Especially when he smiles and dance. He's so attractive. >< Okay Yeonu, time for you to sleep. 

End of POV

 

Next morning in your classroom. You were taking out your books until Dongjun approached your table.

 

Dongjun: Hey Yeonu~ Morning. 

Yeonu: Morning~~

Dongjun: So how was practice yesterday?

Yeonu: Nothing much. We did well. We managed to get the moves smoothly before the chorus part.

Dongjun: Well?! Wasn't it awkward? You with my brother?

Yeonu: It wasn't all that awkward. We managed to get along slowly but your brother was so comfortable (?) with me.. :/ I kind of find it weird.

Dongjun: Haha! Really? I see..

Yeonu: Want to tour me around the academy later? We could'nt make it yesterday though. :/

Dongjun: Sure! I have a place to show. Also, I brought lunch for the both of us. :D

Yeonu: Really?! No wonder you're so early today. XD

Dongjun: Haha! Yeah~ Oh! Teacher's here. Let's chat later.

Yeonu: Okay~

Teacher: Alright class! Take out your texbook please~ Chairperson! Any absentees today?

Chairperson: Nope! No absentees today Mr Kim.

Mr Kim: Good! You're doing a good job so far Chairperson.

Chairperson: Thank You!

 

As per normal, you had your lessons and once the clock strikes 1pm school ends.

 

Dongjun: Done?

Yeonu: Yup! Let's go!

Hoya: Dongjun- ah~ Where are you going?

Dongjun: I'm going to tour Yeonu around the academy. If you don't mind..

Hoya: Yah! Do I look like I mind?

Dongjun: Yup! Since you asked. == I'll be back soon.

Yeonu:Yah... Isn't that too harsh? He was so nice last night. And now what? Back to normal? Pfft!

Dongjun: So- sorry? Did you say something?

Yeonu: Oh nothing. I was just mumbling~ :)  Let me sms Yuri first. 

Dongjun: You can do that on the way there. 

Yeonu: Ok. Let's go.

 

To: Yuri~

Yuri- ah~ I'm not going to eat lunch with you again. Sorry~ :( I'm going to eat lunch with Dongjun oppa again.

From: Yeonu

------------

To: Yeonu~

Mwo- yah~~ Is something going on between the both of you?

From: Yuri

------------

To: Yuri~ 

No! Yah! We're just friends okay. == Besides, I'm giving you a chance to have lunch with Woohyun oppa. ><

From: Yeonu

------------

To: Yeonu~

Arasseo~ See you later during practice~

From: Yuri

------------

 

Once you're done texting with Yuri, Dongjun then quietly holds your hand. Kyaaa~ You're holding hands with him >< While you guys got excited, Dongjun brings you to a beautiful/ romantic place.

 

Yeonu: Yah.. Dongjun oppa~ Where are we?

Dongjun: We're at my secret place.

Yeonu: Yah~ Did you prepare this before hand?

Dongjun: Haha kind of~

 

Okay.. What your seeing is a lunch set up just right underneath a tree. It's really romantic.

 

Yeonu: Aw... You're so sweet! Let's go eat! I'm so hungry~

Dongjun: Okay! I'm glad you like it!

Yeonu: Who will not like it.. == Dongjun?! O.O

Dongjun: What? Wait.. Your favourite?

Yeonu: YES! Rice rolls! My favourite! How do you know I like them?

Dongjun: Well, I just had a feeling to do it this morning!

Yeonu: I will never forget this moment!

 

Dongjun's POV

Dongjun! After eating. Hug her or kiss her. Show her your feelings. Don't keep them anymore.

End of POV

 

You two were eating until Dongjun has something to say with a nervous face.

 

Dongjun: Yeonu- ah, I have something to tell you later.

Yeonu: What? Now?

Dongjun: No... You will get chocked if I tell you now. :/

Yeonu: Oh okay. Haha ><

 

At the same time, Hoya accidentally spotted you and Dongjun. He quickly hide behind one of the bushes nearby. And so- called spy.

 

Hoya' POV

What the... What is Dongjun doing with Yeonu? Lunch date? I thought he was touring her around the academy... Wah~ Dongjun- ah~ You started dating with her already? That's not fair!

End of POV

 

Yeonu: Ah~ I'm so full!

Dongjun: Haha! I know right... I wonder how I'm going to dance later.

Yeonu: Hahaha~! Let's pack up so you can tell me something.

Dongjun: Oh that...

Hoya: What? Dongjun wants to tell her something? Is he going to confess?

Yeonu: So what's the sudden talk?

Dongjun: Um...

 

So, Dongjun collects all his courage and give a peck on your cheek. Your eyes widen. Feeling shocked. Hoya saw everything and was also shocked. For some reason his eyes starts to tear up. 

 

Dongjun: I know this maybe a bit fast but I think I'm falling for you. I like you. 

Yeonu: Oh... That... I, do, respect your feelings  but can you give me some time?

Dongjun: Oh okay! Sure!

Yeonu: I.. I'm going to... pretend that nothing happened. So, we won't get too awkward with each other.

Hoya: Dongjun- ah~ How could you... She's... I mean.. I mean.... She's mine.

Yeonu: Anyways, this is one of the most memorable tours I had ><

 

You hugged him.

 

Dongjun: Oh really? Glad you like it.

Yeonu: Make me more lunch okay? Your food was so delicious!

~~~~~~~~~~ End Of Chapter 8~~~~~~~~~~

 

Um... These days exams are coming in a few weeks time so I'll just update a chapter per day? I need to start revising :/ OK?