Stop Bugging Me, Hyuna!

Love Story In Star Dance Academy

With the annoyed and heart- broken Hoya, he went back to the studio, so he can start warming up. Even though it's too early, Dongjun and yourself went to the studio happily. Sharing lots of happy moments. Soon, two arrived at the studio. You opened the door. Hoya turned and looked at the both of you. Dongjun, then looks at the clock and then Hoya. 

 

Dongjun: Oh! Hyung~ You're early today.

 

Hoya ignored him.

 

Dongjun: Hyung... Neo gwaenchana? You looked disturbed.

 

At the same time you put your bag down and start stretching. Hoya starred at him with those fierce eyes.

 

Dongjun: Hyung...

 

As you realized that they may start a fight soon, you hurriedly stopped them. 

 

Yeonu: Yah! Yah! That's enough. Dongjun- ah~ Start doing your stretching. Mianhae Hoya oppa.

 

Hoya sighed and continued.

 

Hoya's POV

Yeonu- ah~ Why are you always siding him and not me? I know I may not show you my feelings but  at least be concerned about my feelings. I may look tough on the outside but actually I'm breaking down on the inside.

End of POV

 

Later, Hyuna entered the studio. Everyone starts gathering as per normal. 10 mins later, Hoya starts to lead the class as your coach wasn't around in school.

 

Hoya: Once you're done stretching get ready to do your warm- ups. I'll be taking over today for warm- ups because our coach is not feeling well today. 

 

Few minutes later, everyone was getting ready and they did their warm-ups. Sadly, whenever someone made a mistake, even though it cannot be seen, Hoya restarts the warm up. Aw... Is Hoya that angry and heartbroken? As expected, everyone was feeling tired and some irritated. Then, Dongjun realized that something is wrong and asked Hoya what happened. Hoya ignored. So Hyuna tried to console him.

 

Hyuna: Hoya oppa~ What's wrong? Is something bothering you?~

 

She asked him with her arm cuddling his arms with aegyo. 

 

Hoya: Let go of me.

Hyuna: Oppa~ What's wrong?~

Hoya: I said let go!

 

He was actually facing you. 

 

Hyuna: Oppa~ Pleasee~

Hoya: I SAID LET GO! WHAT DID I SAY JUST NOW?! HURRY UP AND DO YOUR WARM- UPS!!! AND STOP BUGGING ME, HYUNA!

 

Everyone's attention was on the both of them. Woohyun who was paying attention with Hyuna and Hoya  quickly covered Yuri's ears so she won't know what's happening. Aw.. So sweet~ So you and Dongwoo at the same time tried to stop them before they start fighting. 

 

Dongwoo & Yeonu: Yah~ Both of you! Stop it already!

Dongwoo: Hoya. Let me talk to you for a while.

Yeonu: Aniya Dongwoo oppa. Let me do it. Let me try to help him.

Dongwoo: Are you sure? 

Yeonu: Yeah~ I can handle this. You. Hoya oppa. Follow me.

 

You dragged him to a bench.

 

Yuri: Woah... Why is he so angry today?

Woohyun: Hm... I don't know...

Dongwoo: Agh~! Don't worry. He just want to attract attention.

Dongjun: I don't think so hyung... He was doing the same thing to me just now in front of Yeonu. Before the practice starts...

Yuri: Jinjja?

Dongjun: Eong... This is weird..

Woohyun: Yeah! Really weird.

 

At the bench area. 

 

Yeonu: Sit and calm down. Now tell me what's wrong with you today. You were nearly into two fights today. What happened here?

Hoya: What do you mean what happened. I was irritated that's why I behaved like that.

Yeonu: Well, you should have talked to her nicely.

Hoya: I did! But, she was so stubborn.

Yeonu: *sigh* I know I may be not close with you but spit everything from your heart or mind Hoya. I know... You are keeping too many things and you have to let it out...

 

Hoya ignored you stubbornly.

 

~~~~~~~~~End Of Chapter 9~~~~~~~~~~~~