CHAPTER 8: URIN SUPER JUNI~

Girlfriend for Rent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ANNYEONGHASEYO.. URIN SUPER JUNI– OHYEOH~ !!” The brown head one started followed by the loud shout of the guys next to him. They were both flashing their smiles and renowned hand gesture which shows the full view of each palm.

 

“No no no..” the brown head shook his head looking at s, “Not like that, breathe deeper.. we need that ‘oyo’ to be really loud” he added, eyeing them.

 

“Again,  ANNYEONGHASEYO...  URIN SUPER JUNI–“

 

“OHYEOHHH~!!”

 

“Ahh!” He winced, covering both ears. “Yah! We just need to greet her, not scare her!”

 

“Yah! You were the one who told us that we need to do it loud!” the one with messy bed hair snapped, “I swear, there’s no pleasing you, you old man!”

 

“Shut up! I’m not old!” The brunette replied huffily, looking away. He’s not that old, he’s just a few years older than the boys. I’m not that old. He convinced himself while pouting.

 

“You know? I don’t think we need to greet her like this. Could we just normally introduce ourselves?” a guy wearing pink shirt commented.

 

“That’s right. It’s not like we’re still Super Junior. Didn’t that group disbanded when we left High School?” the shortest one added.

 

“Yah! No! Super Junior will forever exist!” another blonde argued, showing his gums as he animatedly clenched his teeth. The two immediately engage into a heated spat that involves the disbandment of their group.

 

“GYAAAA!!” The feud was suddenly interrupted and seven set of eyes immediately darted to one weird looking boy.

 

“I forgot to feed Ddangkoma!!” His eyes are frantic, he almost looked like someone who’ll pissed his pants.

 

“And so? I forgot to feed Nari, I’m not even sorry..” the chubby one replied, rolling his eyes.

 

“Yah! Nari is your girlfriend! She could grab an ice cream anywhere! My Ddangkoma can’t do that!”

 

“You should buy your turtle his own ice cream parlor then. Kekekeke~” the boy with messy bed hair scoffed, laughing like a hyena to his own joke.

 

“Yaaah!! I hate you, maknae!”

 

“Don’t worry, the feeling is completely mutual, I hate philtrum-freaks anyway”

 

“No! Super Junior would be our group name until we die! SJ is inseparable!”

 

“You’re saying that yet you’re one of guys who entered a different university.. Nice going, monkey”

 

“Hey! It’s not Hyuk’s fault he want to pursue his dancing career”

 

“Shut up Grandpa! Why don’t you and philtrum-freak here make a duo a call yourself Super Senior? Kekeke” the bed hair kid mocked once again. Totally enjoying the fact that he’s known as their evil maknae.

 

“YAH!” the two simultaneously charged toward the laughing maknae, but the younger kid easily dodge their attack and stick his tongue out to the two.

 

“Little rusty eh? I know you’re getting old! Flanax flanax din pag may time” (A/N: Filipino readers will understand)

 

“STOP!” the tallest man roared, interfering the bickering-fest of his group member.

 

“I’m totally lost with you guys” He said throwing his derpy wide eyes. “For the love of Jesus, we’re here to meet Donghae and his girlfriend, right? Why are we fighting all of the sudden?” he added.

 

“He’s right..” the eldest sighed. “Let’s just get to business” he announced, walking to the Lee’s post, hitting the door bell. That’s right, they were having their group feud in front of Donghae’s household. They heard footsteps approaching the gate so they immediately formed in one horizontal line.

 

“Best behavior guys… especially you Maknae” the brunette send death glares to their evil maknae, which the maknae just scowled at.

 

*GATE OPENS”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo!” the boys bowed at the sight of  Lee Eomeoni.

 

“Oh! Hello! It’s been a long time!” Kim Hyang Suk looked surprised. “The maids told me that there was a bunch of boys outside.  So it’s just you boys?! Hahaha I almost called for security. Come in. Come in.” She added, inviting the boys inside.

 

With flushed cheeks, the boys entered the gate bowing. They were embarrassed of themselves for being rude, fighting in front of someone else’s house. Well, except Cho Kyuhyun, that boy doesn’t know the word embarrassment.

 

“Is Donghae inside?” Leeteuk asked as Mrs. Lee locked the gate once again.

 

“He isn’t back yet, but you can wait inside. They are already on their way back anyway” Mrs. Lee said as she walked towards their house, the boys following behind her. Mrs. Lee accompany them to the sun room, where the boys usually hang out whenever they visit Donghae at the past.

 

“It’s been a long time since you boys hang out on this room, yes?” She asked smiling at the boys whose already taking each other’s usual seat. The boys haven’t hang out on that room for about three years. The maids then came with refreshments and snacks for the boys, which the boys gladly accept.

 

Especially on Shindong’s part.

 

And yeah.. Kyuhyun too. Mostly on Kyu.

 

Jungsoo, being the eldest, thanked the maids as s already dig in on each respective shares. Siwon on the other hand, muttered a short pray before digging in.

 

“Ahjumma, where did Donghae went anyway?” He asked, grabbing his glass of milk tea and furrowing his eyebrows at Kyuhyun whose hogging Sungmin’s share.

 

“He went shopping with his girlfriend, but I guess, he wanted to tour Sandara around Mokpo a little, so they dropped by at Yudalsan”

 

Everyone on the room choked on what their eating or drinking. Jungsoo spilled a great amount of milk tea to his white pants, while Kyuhyun abruptly helped himself with Sungmin’s milk tea. Mrs. Lee was surprised at the boys’ reaction.

 

“Omo! Are you okay?” She asked as she was about to call for help. The boys immediately composed themselves, cleaning their mess, hiding their embarrassment away.

 

“Did I say something upsetting?”

 

“Ahjumma, did you just say that Donghae-hyung and his girlfriend went to Yudalsan?” Kyuhyun asked with saucer wide eyes.

 

“Yes. Is there something wrong with that?”

 

“Ani.. Aniyo.” Kyuhyun reluctantly answered, but his face says otherwise.

 

“Why would Donghae bring his new girlfriend there? Isn’t Yudalsan where–“

 

*Beep Beep*

 

Sungmin was interrupted by a sound of automobile. The boys immediately perked up, they knew it was Donghae, they are very familiar with Donghae’s car.

 

“That must be Donghae, Just stay here, I’ll go get them..” Mrs. Lee went out of the room, leaving the boys with their heavy atmosphere.

 

After about a few minutes, Donghae came into room. On his side was Park Sandara, which hand is intertwined with him and a sweet smile pasted on her face. Gone was the heavy atmosphere on the room. The boys could almost see a pink background behind the beaming couple. The two looked so happy, they brushed off any thoughts about Donghae bringing his girlfriend to that place.

 

----====----

Dara

 

When Lee Eomeoni told us that Donghae’s friends are waiting for us in the sun room, I immediately grabbed Donghae’s hand and tangled it with mine. I send him a reassuring smile and slightly squeezed his hand.

 

“Shall we start?”

 

He nodded. And that’s the only permission I need so we walked hand in hand towards the room. When we reached the door, I once again glanced up at Donghae.

 

I pointed my index finger at him, moving the finger repeatedly to me as if saying ‘come here’. Donghae’s eyebrow criss-crossed a bit, but he shifted his head to me anyway.

 

“Wae?” In a flash, I bridged the gap between our lips and kissed him. It was just a simple peck, yet it send shivers down to my spine. Yuck. I sounded like a girl who just lost her first kiss, when in fact I already loss it. I drew back away and playfully winked at him.

 

“Just practicing” I whispered to him. Donghae looked a little surprise though. But then he cleared his throat and nodded while looking away.

 

After what I learned about Donghae back at the pavilion, I instantly understand that he needed me. No, he desperately need my existence. And I need to put up with my girlfriend façade to do that.

 

I have to consider kissing him along the way too, and not that kind of trick I did back at Lotte Mart. I’ll be kissing him for real! Everything will be real.

 

I stared up at him and gave him a slight nod. He then grabbed the door knob and clicked it open.

 

Its Showtime.

 

When we enter the room, the sunlight glinting through the glass door kind of blinded me at first. But then when I saw eight towering male in front of me, I was blinded more.

 

WHAT THE?! THEY ARE SPARKLING!!

 

“ANNYEONGHASEYO.. URIN SUPER JUNI–“

 

“OYEOH~!!”

HUH? I was stupefied.

 

----====----

Dara

 

Thank God, we entered the right room and those guys are not part of any suspicious organization. That greeting is something.

 

They should definitely NOT do that again, not with me at least. Fortunately, I don’t have a weak heart or Donghae will be sorry. With Sanghyun, that is.

 

So anyway, Donghae told me (more like a warning on my part) that it was their group’s introduction. And I was like, “You have a group? Like F4?”  and he told me that it’s a bit like that but they’re less intimidating.

 

LESS INTIMIDATING?! Excuse me. You alone had enough to intimidate a whole university.

 

“Guys, This is Park Sandara. She’s my girlfriend.” Donghae introduced me to the boys. I bowed at them, and they did the same. One by one, they introduced themselves to me.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. Super Junior Leader, Park Jungsoo-imnida” the guy who I recalled the one who initiated that remarkable greeting smiled. I instantly noticed his dimple.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter