One Shot - Block B - They're Nice (Kinda)

A Compilation of One Shots
It has been another day at school. Another pissed off day. -.-

"YAAAAH.!!! SEIKO-CHAN.!!!"

And there's the voice I wish I never heard anymore. -.-

"SEIKO-CHAN.!!! CHOTTO MATTE-YO.!!!!!"

Windering who that is? He's my classmate. Woo Jiho. He's my seatmate. And I can say that my 2 weeks in this Korean school has been like hell because of him. -.- I hate him.

He pulls me hair. He speaks to me in Japanese. He calls me names in Japanese even! I even got scolded by oour teacher because he was talking to me. I really hate him. -.- My good records from Japan have vanished. I should've just backed out from being an exchange student. T-T

Everyone calls him ZICO. They say he's an artist, a rapper. I don't believe them. But he really is popular at school. But we have those in Japan, too. You know, the F4 types. So I don't get all excited when I hear about popular kids at a school.

"Seiko-chan! I was calling you!"

Okay. I have to stop this already.

"Nandesuka?!" I almost shouted at him. It's the first time I did it to him.

He was caught aback. But he still looked cool.

"Nothing, Seiko-chan. Why are you leaving do early?" he asked.

"I wanted to get away from you. -.-" I whispered.

"What was that?!" he asked.

"Nothing. What do you want? I want to go home already," I said walking away.

"IIE.!" he shouted at me and pulling my arm.

"Nani?! Can't I go home?!" I said.

"Come with me. I'll let you meet my friends," he said.

"If your friends are as crazy as you, I don't think I want to meet them," I said seriously.

"Oh come on. My friends are amazing!" he boasted.

"I tend not to believe you, actually," I am starting to really hate this guy.

"Harumada Seiko, when I say my friends are amazing, they really are. Now, will you come with me or not?!" he said that with folded arms. And it's the first time I saw him serious.

Something just stopped me. Am I scared?! Kizou.!

"Are you coming or what?!" he said again wwith those stern eyes. But I'm not going to give up that easily.

"Where are they?!"

"The nearby park."

"I'm going."

"With me?!"

"No. Home."

I walked away but Jiho pulled my arm again and dragged me away.. This time, he made sure I couldn't get out of his grip.

"I don't understand why you are so.... urgh.! Such a brat," he said.

"I am not a brat! Jerk!" I yelled.

At the park, there was a group of boys near the basketball court. If I was right, they are Zico's friends. I better get ready for more craziness. -.-

"You are going to love my hyungs. They're nice. And they're all single. Who knows? One of them may like you....like me..."

I can hear him say a lot more things I wasn't really paying attention to.

Reason?! I saw this very cute guy. One of his friends. The one with the most sunny smile. *o*

His friends saw us and they waited for us. When we came there, the biggest guy hugged Jiho. And he finally let go of me.!!! So happy. T-T

"Guys. This is Seiko-chan, my classmate," Jiho introduced me to them. Gosh! Let me know the guy with a cute smile.

"This is PO," he pointed to the big guy.

"Hello noona!" he greeted me. And does he have a VERY DEEP voice.

"Uhmm... hi?!" I said rather scared.

"This is Jaehyo hyung and Taeil hyung," pointed Jiho to the tall and shortest one. Taeil-san looks Chinese.

"They're the eldest. And that's BBomb hyung," he pointed tothe one busy texting.

"This is my bestfriend, Park Kyung," he said putting hhis arm around Kyung-san's shoulder.

If they're bestfriends, I already know who to stay away from. -.-

"Do you know English, Seiko?" asked Kyung-san.

"Yes, why?" I said.

"Nothing, nothing," he said.

"She's like me. We know Korean, Japanese, English and Chinese," said Jiho.

"That's cute," said the cute guy I still don't know what his name was.

"Oh. This is our ona and only smile, Kim Yookwon," said Jiho.

"Annyeong! It's nice to meet you," I said. I think my cheeks are burning right now.

They all seem nice. They're all crazy and fun. But they're really nice people. I just know it. I think this will give my whole Korean experience a twist.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - One of my bias groups.!!!! two updates on one night.!!!! I hope you guys luked it.!!! Kindly comment below. Very much appreciated. :)