Kiss Me

Yup, EXO's Kai is my Butler. Well Kind of.
Thank you all so much for the support <3 I was really surprised at all the lovely feedback on the oneshot -bows-
so here's another shot for all the Kai feels ~ Happy reading ^^
divider.png
 
'Here we go again...'
 
Rina clentched her teeth before feeling his hand travel to her inner thigh.
 
"Jongin--" She hissed harshly to the man standing right behind her, who replied with a low chuckle before blowing his breath down her neck.
 
 
 
It was just another session of dance practice for EXO's Kai. Being the lead dancer, he had been required to learn extra dance routines than the other members. For the most part it had been tiring, but he was more than willing to attend tonight's session.
 
He was learning a contemporary rendition of tango, which requires a female partner.
And of course to his favor, that partner was none other than his princess.
 
 
 
"This last pose is extremely crucial." The choreographer announced in the front. "Don't be too stiff Rina, your entire back must be touching his chest."
 
Rina nodded on the outside but was ready to flip a table on the inside. What had always supposed to be a normal dance routine always turned into a silent war of who-can-make-the-other-feel-extremely-uncomfortable.
 
Sadly for her, the position they were stuck in gave Kai a huge advantage. Her hands were tied, but his were hidden well enough to let him explore her entire backside.
 
It's at a moment like this when she could only pray for the choreographer to turn around. And right as he did, she reached her hand back and pinched Kai in the stomach.
 
"AU--!"
 
"Hm?" The choreographer turned around, seeing a perfectly composed Rina and a crouched over Kai holding a part of his stomach.
"Everything okay?" The choreographer asked, "If it's too much, we can stop for today." He finished.
 
"No it's a--"
"That'll be great, thank you for the lesson!" Rina immediately bowed, completely cutting off the boy behind her.
 
 
Right when the choreographer closed the door behind him, Rina felt an arm around her shoulders.
"That was dirty." Kai whispered in her ear.
She immediately walked to the side and turned to him with a glare. "Really? Your hand was under my shirt."
 
He smirked, resting his hands on his sides. "It's part of the dance." 
"That you made up yourself." She stated, tying her hair into a bun.
 
"Aww Rina, don't be mad" He approached her again, this time snaking both arms around her waist. "You'll learn to love it." 
Before Rina could resist, he grasped both of her wrists, taking the opportunity to kiss her on the cheek.
 
"Yah--!" She gasped, finally escaping from his arms. Despite being completely flustered, she noticed her hair twirling down to her shoulders. Looking up, she sees Kai dangling her hair tie between his fingers.
 
"Kim Jong..." Her voice faded as she touched her hair. "Give back my hair tie!"
 
Kai immediately starts running backwards, holding up the hair tie with on arm.
"Then will you kiss me first?" He pouts his lips.
 
Rina tried her best to avoid his continuous kissing attempts. But after several minutes of jumping at his hand, she finally snapped and lunged at him.
 
Kai lost his footing and fell backwards, finally giving her the chance to snatch back her hair tie.
"Ugh..." He groaned, in which Rina ignored and proceeded to tie up her hair.
 
She turns around, only to see him still sprawled on the floor.
"Yah..." She calls, slowly approaching him. 
 
Her furrowed eyebrows immediately dissipated when she noticed his pained expression, with one of his hands clutching his lower back.
"Oh my..." Rina's eyes widened as she quickly kneeled beside him. "Jongin are you..."
 
Then it suddenly hit her.
 
His back was still weak, and the tiniest mishap could get him seriously injured.
 
Cold sweat immediately flooded over Rina as she gave herself the biggest mental face palm. 
That's it. His manager is going to kill her.
 
"Jongin..." She tried again, "Are you okay? I'm so sorry--"
"No it's alright..." Kai breathed, "It was my fault in the first place."
 
Despite his words, she was becoming lost in panic.
"I...I'll go get an ice pack." She blurted.
"Wait." He tugged her forearm. "They ran out this morning."
 
Her body froze while her eye widened even more. 
Out of all the days, it just had to be today.
 
Now, there was only one other option.
 
"I'll take you to my apartment." She stated, trying to stay as calm as possible.
Jongin on the other hand, widened his eyes in surprise. "Really?"
Rina quickly nods before helping him off the floor. "I have things that'll help with the pain."
 
It's during a time like this where Kai had to bite on his lips from smiling. He had a huge soft spot for her concern over him, which was one of the reasons that made him fall for her so much. He knew just how genuinely she cared for him, and so he would constantly remind himself to remain close and protect her.
 
 
 
By the time they reached her apartment, it was almost eleven o'clock. Once inside, Kai didn't hesitate before heading towards her room. He slumped on her bed, letting a sigh of satisfaction.
 
Rina soon walked in with bottles in her hands, taking a seat beside Kai who laid on his stomach.
"Okay, lift up you shirt." She stated while carefully wrapping the cold compress with towels.
 
But as soon as she turned to Kai, her breath almost lodged in .
 
"Jongin..." She sighed. "I said lift your shirt, not take it off."
He pouted with his head turned to the side, "But it's more comfortable this way..."
 
Rina only shook her head before placing the cold bundle onto his back. She watched his expression, making sure it wasn't hurting him.
 
"Awuuu..." Kai slightly groaned.
Rina's eyes widened. "Did you just...howl?"
"Come on, it's part of our new song."
There was a few seconds of silence before she bursted out in laughter. "You're just being weird."
 
Jongin smiled and patted the space next to him. "Care to lay down?"
Rina stopped her laughter before laying down on her back. Kai's eyes never left Rina as he notice her expression change.
 
"Hey, what's with the sad face?" He asked. "If it's my back, don't worry about it. I'm completely fine."
She turns her head towards him and sighed, "But still...Yumi's gonna kill me."
"Manager?" Kai chuckles and softly pinches her chin. "I'll ask Kris hyung to distract her."
 
Rina smiled, but that still didn't stop her from feeling guilty. Even if Kai's antics were crazy enough to make her want to attack him, she knew better than to lose to her temper.
"Ahh...this is all my fault." She murmurs.
Kai slightly groaned. "No I was the one who started it."
 
"But I pushed you."
 
"Only because I made you mad."
 
"But you're the one hurt."
 
"I brought it upon myself."
 
"No it was my fault."
 
"No it's mine."
 
"No. It's mine."
 
"No. Mine." 
 
"Jongin. I was the--AH!"
 
Rina's body flinched as she felt his hands crawling around her sides, her voice beginning to drown in her own laughter.
"WHAT ARE YOU--" She squirmed and laughed at the same time. "STOP--"
 
When he finally ceased tickling her, she opened her eyes, only to have them widen. Kai hovered over her while his face was just centimeters from her own.
 
"Jongin?" She heaves, her stomach becoming filled with butterflies.
"I'll prove to you that it's my fault." He smirks. "My back? I was just pretending."
 
 
Rina expression transformed as if a chandelier just crashed in front of her eyes. 
Yet she didn't think twice before trying to push him off, except her arms were already held back by his hands.
 
"Kim Jongin, I'm going to kill you." She growled, looking straight into his eyes.
He chuckled, moving his lips towards her jaw line. "I know, but you can do that later."
 
He kept her in a locked position when a clock suddenly chimed, going off twelve times in a row.
 
Kai loosened his hands. "Do you know what day it is now?"
Rina's eyebrows furrowed together, with her frustration quickly replaced by confusion.
 
"Day...?" Her voice soft, "It's...Tuesday?"
Kai chuckles and lifts his head up to look at her.
 
"Today..." He smiles, "Was the first day we met."
 
Her eyes widens for a second before they became lost in his gaze. She was beyond lost for words, only taking in a moment she never thought would happen.
 
"It's been twelve years now." He stated, rolling himself on his back while pulling her on top of him.
 
 
Rina was too stunned to be bothered by their position. She only stare at him with her lips slightly parted.
"You look surprised." He smiles, his hands holding onto hers.
 
She blinked several times, finally feeling some sense back into her body.
 
"It's..." She trailed off, "I didn't think......"
 
"How could I forget?" He smiled, pulling her upperbody closer. "Meeting you meant everything."
 
 
Her heart and senses were thrown into a complete chaos. But at the same time, she felt lighter than a feather.
In this moment, Rina's mind was filled with nothing but the man in front of her.
 
"Jongin...I..." Her words faded.
 
"You don't have to say anything," He grinned, "But..."
He paused, her cheek with his thumb. 
 
 
"Will you kiss me?"
 
 
 

 
Did I make it too cheesy?
Ahh my Kai feels <3
Thank you all so much for reading! What did you think? ^^
tumblr_m8witkeJRk1rtrmkdo1_500.gif
this gif will always be cute <3