Peace, Love and Kim Jongin

Yup, EXO's Kai is my Butler. Well Kind of.

 

 
 
"Any grapes?"
 
"Hmm nope. Strawberries." I stated.
 
"Okay..."
 
"Oh, and I want exactly five."
 
"...Okay...jeez..."
 
I bit my lips from laughing at the man in front of me, who is currently scribbling down my instructions on making a fruit salad.
 
"Anything else, your majesty?" He sighed, dropping his arms to the side.
"Yah what's with that attitude?" I scoffed, shifting my legs in the process.
 
A smirk curled on his lips as he shook his head. "Please forgive me. Is there anything else this humble servant could provide you with?"
 
This time, I couldn't refrain from smiling. "As of now, I'm good."
 
"Very well." He bowed. "Kim Jongin, at your service."
 
 
 
 
Life was great.
Of course, it's mainly because I now have my very own butler.
 
Kim Jongin, or Kai the dancing machine of EXO, is currently serving me like a queen.
Hey, it's not like I asked for it, he totally brought it up himself.
 
It was around two days ago when he challenged me to see 'who could last longer doing a hand-stand'. This guy was so determined that he even brought our head choreographer to judge us.
But unfortunately for Kai, he completely underestimated the strength we backup dancers have.
 
But that's just his personality, often initiating ideas without thinking about it first. It's been like that ever since we first met in dance class, which was a long, long time ago when we were both third graders.
 
And from that point on, we grew up together--not by choice. It's just we were always stuck together since our dancer teachers would always pair us up. Always.
 
But now, after a decade of sweating together, he became the lead dancer of EXO while I chose to be an SM backup dancer.
 
"Here." Jongin stated, back with a bowl in his hands while sporting a Hello Kitty apron. "I really put my heart into it."
I propped myself up against my bed post, receiving his bowl of awkwardly shaped fruits.
 
Jongin immediately tossed himself onto my bed, rolling around until I felt his head on my lap.
 
"Yah--"
"Come on Rina..." He whined, looking up at me with a pout. "I worked so hard..."
 
Oh Please.
"You did one thing this whole day." I said before picking up a piece of strawberry. But all he did was make a whiny noise and buried his face on my stomach.
 
For a moment, my heartbeat fell out of rhythm. As frustrating as it was, his closeness once again threw me off guard.
 
I swear it wasn't like this before. Physical distance had never been a problem back in the day. But for whatever reason, and completely out of the blue, the way I looked at him just suddenly...changed. Whenever he would touch me, my nerves would fly beyond my control. His closeness was taunting, which always made myself desire for his intimacy.
 
There were countless times when I had tried figure out why. But that only made myself realize how deeply I had given in to this guilty addiction.
And thus, unfortunately for me, I became weaker and more vulnerable. Although my competitve nature with Jongin was still there, my concentration became easily broken, even by the slightest presense of him.
 
And that is just extremely frustrating.
 
 
 
 
Halfway through eating, I glanced down for a moment only to catch him staring at me.
"Something wrong?" I asked coolly, despite my heart having skipped a beat.
He shook his head. "Nope. How's the taste?"
"Not bad, even thought all you had to do was cut the fruit."
 
Jongin chuckled before he opened his mouth. "Ahh..."
I smiled and shook my head in defeat. Yet I still had the urge to make sure things don't always go his way.
Picking up an oddly large piece of watermelon, I proceeded to stuff it into his mouth.
 
"AUGH--"
 
Jongin immediately sprung up coughing while I tried to stifle my laughter. After all, it's just a little punishment for being such an inadequate butler.
 
"Rina...I swear I'm gonna..."
I barely recovered in time to see Jongin in his tackle stance.
 
"Wait!" I shouted, making him freeze in place. "Butler code number 6, any acts of unwanted physical force is prohibited." I blurted, just as body was almost hovering over mine.
 
A look of disappointment immediately took over his face as his body slumped back. I sighed in relief, pushing myself back against my bed post. He followed suit, leaning himself against the headboard next to me.
 
"How boring..." He pouted again, his head falling on my shoulder. "I just wanted some food."
"And I gave it to you." I added.
 
Jongin sighed dramatically. "I'm just trying to help you eat it, since you might get fat."
 
Once again, I scoffed and gazed in his direction. Yet before I could say anything, I felt something warm on my stomach.
I immediately gazed down, only to see Jongin's hand under my shirt.
 
Holy smokes.
 
"YAH!" I pulled his hand out, my eyes glaring at the boy who had the most nonchalant expression ever.
 
"Chillax, just feeling to see if all this food is making your stomach protrude."
"And so you just...touch where ever you want?"
 
He smirked. "Come on, it's not like I haven't seen you before."
 
"YOU--"
 
My voice cut off when I realized my face was starting to warm up.
I felt so helpless, being that there was only so little of Jongin I could handle. 
 
 
He kept that satisfied look on his face while I huffed and turned back to stuffing fruit in my mouth.
If only this bowl was empty I'd totally shove it in his face.
 
But...speaking of this bowl, I don't think I've ever seen it before.
Wow, did I just notice?
 
"Jongin..." I nudged him.
"Hm?"
"Where'd you get this bowl from? I don't think it's mine."
 
"Ah..." He shifted his torso, "I bought it as a present for you."
 
A present?
 
"You got me a bowl...for a present." I stated, somewhat baffled.
"Why not, since you like to eat so much."
 
Augh, I shouldn't have asked.
 
Ignoring his goofy giggling, I picked up a remaining piece of fruit. Yet before I opened my mouth, something underneath all the food caught my attention. It looked like something dark was etched into the porcelain.
A design maybe?
 
"Hm, there's something at the bottom." I stated, pushing the fruits away with my fork.
 
Jongin shifted his body again. "Oh...is there?"
 
I moved another piece of fruit away, noticing some black letters etched across the bottom.
 
"Oh, it's a message." I stated, beginning to feel a bit curious as to what it might say.
But then again, since Jongin picked it out, it'll probably be something silly. 
 
"It says..." I moved the bowl closer.
 
"Every night, I thank the Gods for bringing you into my life. And now I just wanted to say I love......you."
 
My stomach flipped upside down.
 
 
What...
 
Wait.
 
My eyes scanned across the letters again.
 
And again.
 
This...
 
 
 
 
"Rina."
 
My body jolted.
But before I could make any other move, I felt my weight being forced down.
 
My eyes shot wide opened while my heartbeat raced to my ears. I couldn't even be bothered by the bowl that slipped from my hands, falling onto the carpet beneath us.
All that was within my perception were Jongin's eyes, which looked straight into mine
 
 "...Please don't hate me."
 
Right as those words left his mouth, his lips crashed down on mine.
 
 
Everything under my skin exploded.
It was on fire.
 
Yet my entire body...frozen.
 
 
An overwhelming tingling sensation surged through my body while I felt his hands travel down my sides.
His lips nipped on mine, taking every last breath away from me.
 
My mind was a mess. And my nerves, a total disaster.
But, if there was still one thing I could still process, it's my prayer that isn't a dream.
 
 
Our lips separated, finally giving me a chance to gasp for air.
Yet his lips never left my skin as they traveled down to my neck.
 
"...Jongin..." I muttered breathlessly.
He groaned, still placing kisses down my collar bone.
 
"Sorry Rina..." He murmurs in between kisses. "I just can't hide it anymore."
 
His hands now touched my bare skin, holding the curve of my back.
 
"I fell for you...ever since that day..." He pants, "I love you, but now...I want you."
 
I bit down on my lips, feeling an utter sense bliss pumping through my veins.
 
I knew that I love him too. I always had.
But for the longest time I only thought of it as a family type of love. Yet that has changed, and now I know I wasn't the only one who noticed.
 
Jongin's lips traced back onto mine, with my hands finding their way to his dark brown hair.
 
Placing one last kiss, he then rested his forehead on mine.
"Every little thing you do...just drives me insane..." He his lips. "And that makes me want to be even closer to you."
 
Butterflies roamed through my stomach, and I briefly closed my eyes to take in this precious moment.
 
We both heaved for air, while my hands cupped his face.
"Pabo..." My lips twitched into a smile, "You know I wanted to do the same to you..."
 
Jongin's eyes widened for a second before a huge grin formed on his face.
From this point on, there wasn't a need for words anymore. I leaned in, catching his lips again.
 
As he tried to prop himself with his elbows, I took this opportunity to push him, flipping him over onto his back. I briefly caught the surprised look on his face before straddling around his waist. But the same look of surprise appeared on my face when I felt him...between my legs.
 
My face warmed up again, yet when I looked at Jongin, he only had a smirk on his face. His finger interlaced with mine before pulling my hand towards his lips.
 
"Getting frisky huh?" He smiled and kissed the back of my hand.
I laughed quietly and hovered over him.
 
As much as his charms were ridiculously difficult to resist, it's still impossible for give up without a fight.
 
Kim Jongin. You think you're just gonna get it like that?
 
 
I smirked and leaned closer.
"Close your eyes." I whispered, lifting my weight off his body.
 
And so he did, closing his eyes in waiting. Right as I made sure he wasn't peeking, I carefully got off my bed.
I grabbed the bed sheets underneath, beginning to count down in my head.
 
3...2...1...
 
I pulled the sheets as hard as I could, with a loud thud following as Jongin fell onto the carpet. As much I just wanted to stand there and laugh, I knew it was time for me to run. For my Life.
 
"Augh...YOON RINA!"
 
I heard him growl from behind me as I frantically ran towards the door.
 
But being that I couldn't even breath properly, I felt my arm yanked backwards. And before I knew it, Jongin had thrown me over his shoulders.
 
Oh crap.
 
"So you wanna play huh?" He mutters, tossing me back onto the bed. “Even though I was being so sincere.”
He anchored himself, hovering on me with a devilish smirk. By now, my laughter toned down as we eyed each other.
 
"It was too early to end this game." I teased back.
He chuckles. "Alright...then prepare yourself." He his lips, "Because you're gonna get it. HARD."
 
post-divider.jpg
 
SORRY FOR THE CLIFF HANGER I CAN'T WRITE BECAUSE I AT IT
I hope you liked the quick one shot! ^^ Thank you for reading