Chapter Six – In Love with another Kingka

In Love with another Kingka

Ok here's what happened in Chapter 6 ...ENJOY!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Kris almost pressed his lips to Tao’s when he felt something on his stomach. “OWWW!!!” he yelled. He was kicked by Tao and fell off the bed. He smirked at the Young Kingka. “Feisty huh?” he said. He was about to crawled up again when ---- “Tao, Kris?I everything alright in there?” Chen asked through the door. The door swung opened and the boys appeared. They gasped when they saw the two Kingkas wearing only their undies.

“Did we interrupt something?” Kai smirked at them which Kris gave him a glare. “No! This ert trying to take advantage on me.” Tao said. “Why? You’d like it after all.” Kris smirked again which cause Tao to explode. “Why you – I’ll kill you!” he glanced at the corner of the room and found a thick long stick. He took it and was about to hit Kris when they stopped him. “Tao, calm down” SuHo said while holding his shoulders.

“No, I’m going to kill him!” Tao said while trying to escape so he can hit Kris. “Tao, calm down please” this time XiuMin said. Tao stopped and dropped the stick. “Fine! But please take this ert away from me!” pointing at Kris who was just shocked when he saw the young Kingka burst out. “Come on Kris!” Chen said while grabbing Kris arm. The friends of Kris went outside with the older Kingka leaving Tao and his friends. BaekHyun closed the door and Tao let out tears in his eyes.

KyungSoo patted his back. “Guys, he almost took my first kiss!” he sobbed. “Ssshh, Tao don’t cry, we don’t want to see you cry” BaekHyun said in a worried tone. It took 5 minutes to make Tao calm down.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days and months have passed after that incident…

 

Tao and Kris began distancing to each other, their friends tried to make them up but it’s no use. The two Kingkas immediately change the topic.

Kris found himself staring at the young King ka on the other table. They were eating their lunch that time in the cafeteria. “Hey Kris!” ChanYeol waved his hand in front of him. “Oh, what?” he said. “Is something bothering you? You haven’t touch your food” Chen said. Kris became silent, then glance again at the young Kingka.

“Kris, are you sick?” Kai asked but the older Kingka shook his head. “Are you ok?” SeHun asked. “I don’t know” he said. His friends glanced at the table his staring. “Staring at him again” Lay said. “Guys, may I tell you something?” he asked his 5 friends. “Of course” Chen said. “I think… am IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER KINGKA” he said and looked down. Silence came upon them until Kai laughed out loud.

“Yah! Why are you laughing?” Kris glared at him. “It’s just that I can’t believe that our Kingka, the Bad Boy Dragon has now falling in love in a certain y Wushu Panda.” He said seriously. “Are you sure, you’re not daydreaming?” Chen said. “No, I’m not Chen, you know if I am serious or not” he said.

“I think you really are in love with Tao, so what’s your plan?” he asked. “I don’t know, can you help me guys?” he said with a pleading tone. “Of course, what are friends are for right!” SeHun said. Kris smiled to them, “Thanks guys!”

“HI KRIS!!!” his fan girls are screaming again. He just waved at them making the girls squeal in delight.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tao was practicing at the gym, his friends are on the bleachers together with his fan girls watching and cheering for him. He stopped for a moment to get a bottle of water to drink.

“Are you sure about this?” Kris asked his friends. “Of course, now go” Chen pushed him forward. He walked towards the young Kingka who was currently drinking water. He stopped in front of him. His friends made their way on the bleach with Tao friends. “Oh my God! It’s Kris!” a girl scream together with the other ones.

“What do you want?” Tao asked coldly at Kris. “Z-ZiTao I-I” he said stuttering. “What? Can you please make it fast, I’m practicing here” Tao said. Kris looked down, “N-nothing” and he walked away. The young Kingka stared at him confused. “What’s wrong with him? Usually he comes to the gym just to tease me” he thought but quickly proceeded back to his Wushu training.

 Chen followed Kris outside the gym. He was sitting on a bench near the gym. “You ok there?” he asked and sat beside him. Kris shook his head, “I can’t do it, Chen, I’m a coward.”the older Kingka said. Chen placed his hand on his shoulders. “No, you’re not a coward, maybe you just need more time to apologized to him” he gave him a reassuring smile. He smiled a bit.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“May I have your attention please?” their teacher said. The students glanced at her. “I have an announcement to make, this coming week we’re going camping” she said making the students squeal in excitement. “Please pack your things and food cause we’re staying there for 3 days. So you have to bring the following…..” she said on the list.

“And one more thing, the section B is coming also and you will be paired up on them” she said. “Oh my God! I hope I can be paired up with Kris!!!” a girl squealed knowing that the Older Kingka is on section B. Tao just sighed on the announcement. “I’d better be packing clothes after I got home.” He said. “Oh my God! I hope I can be partner with SeHun” Luhan squealed. “Yeah, me too on ChanYeol!” BaekHyun said. “Seriously… you guys are Ugh!” Tao said. His friends just laughed at him.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tao can’t sleep that night, he thought if what will Kris suppose to say to him. “Ugh why am I bothered to what he will say? That ert!!!.”  He thought again. But suddenly he heard his heart beating fast when he thought the older Kingka’s face. Those brows that gives him an angry expression, those eyes that could give a intense stare and those pink lips that twitced and smirked.“Now I am imagining that face of his! What is wrong with my heart!?” he thought again holding his chest.

He tried his best to fall asleep and about an hour he managed to get some rest.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That morning, the young Kingka left for school with XiuMin. His friend noticed he was in deep thought. “Care to tell me what are you thinking?” XiuMin asked making the young Kingka jumped a bit. Tao sighed before he began talking, “It’s Kris, it bothers me, when he talked to me he was stuttering but say nothing, he always teased whenever he went from the gym but now he didn’t.”

“Why? Aren’t you happy that he’s not disturbing you again?” XiuMin asked again. “It’s just weird” he said. “Well if you say so” XiuMin said cutely and their focus on their way to school.

“Tao is that you?” a voice came from behind. They looked at it and Tao’s eyes widen. “MinHo Hyung!!!” he ran to him and give him a hug. “How are you?” he asked. “Well I’m fine. Wow you’re now gorgeous than me huh?” MinHo said. “Nah! You’re still the handsome Hyung I’ve met before.”

“Oh by the way this is my boyfriend TaeMin, TaeMin this is my childhood friend Tao.” MinHo said. A boy popped out behind MinHo. Well honestly maybe a girl popped out coz TaeMin is so beautiful and looked like a girl. “Hello Tao!” TaeMin said cheerfully. “Hi!” he waved. “Oh by the way this is my best friend XiuMin Hyung Hyung this is my childhood friend MinHo and his boyfriend TaeMin” he said again. “Hi!” XiuMin waved at them. “Wow, you’re so cute especially your cheeks” TaeMin said in which XiuMin blushed at the compliment.

“So what are you doing here?” Tao asked. “Well, I’m going to send TaeMin to his school” MinHo said. “Aww I see, let’s walked together then!” Tao said and the 4 of them walked down the road.

They didn’t know that there’s someone watching them. A certain Kingka watched as Tao ran to the boy and give him a hug. He felt jealous He wants to get Tao away from that boy he hugged but he cannot. “Ugh! Why my heart is hurt!?”  Kris thought to himself.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED-------------------------------------------------------------

 

So they're start feeling something to each other ...

 

Wow thanks for the subscribers ..

See you next chapter :D :D :D