Chapter Eighteen – I will go…

In Love with another Kingka

 

Yeah ! Update :D :D :D

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Tao ran and ran every on every street hoping that he would find Kris but still he can’t find the older Kingka. He gave up and went home but his heart told him that there’s something wrong.

“I hope he’s okay”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris was at the club with Chen. You could hear the booming sound coming from those gigantic speakers and sweat bodies that grinds together but not Kris. He was busy crying onto himself while drinking too much beer. Chen tried to stopped him but he can’t do it instead he just patted his back. He never thought he will cry like this. He never thought that he could feel this king of pain. He wished he never loved him, he wished he never love Tao.

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

Kris was in good mood that day. Why? Because that was the day he will confess to Tao. He was very because finally he got his courage to confess to the young Kingka. Before he went to school, he went to a plushie store and buy a cute little panda plushie. He thought how Tao will be happy if he finally give that plushie to him. After that, he went to the counter and paid for the item.

“Ahm, excuse me, can you please put a greeting card on it? He asked the cashier who smiled at him.

“Of course Sir! What name will I put in here Sir?” the cashier asked him.

He thought for a bit and smile, “To: Huang ZiTao”

“Ok Sir!” she handed the bag to him.

“Thanks” he gladly grabbed the bag.

“Looks like you had a good day Sir? Is it because of the receiver of that plushie?” the cashier asked again.

“Well, Yeah, he’s the reason why I’m happy” he smiled again.

“Well goodluck!” she said.

“Thanks, goodbye” he waved to the cashier.

 

He was very excited when he reached the school and happily walks towards the classroom. His fellow friends noticed his expression. “Woah, looks like someone was happy today” Lay said. “Are you and Tao dating now?” SeHun asked. He shook his head, “No, but I was planning to confess to him later”

“Ohhh!! That’s nice! We all give you our support” Chen said to him. “Thanks guys!” he smiled.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

The school bell rang indicating that the school was over…

 

Kris friends hurriedly went home because of their boyfriends. He was left a little because he knew Tao was staying late to practice Wushu at the gym. To prevent his growing boredom, he went to the library and read a book. Usually he read some books about space and adventures.

After an hour, he glanced at his clock, it was already seven in the evening and he proceeded to the gym, he stopped when he saw the lights turned off at the place. “He left already, maybe he’s still walking” he quickly ran to the school gate and went outside. He walked faster until he saw Tao. But he wasn’t alone. He’s with that MinHo guy.

He gripped harder to the plushie. “Why is he here? What did he want to Tao?” his thought were completely cut off when he saw something he didn’t expect. His eyes widen and dropped the panda plushie. The guy kissed Tao, but that’s not the reason why he dropped the item. He saw in his two eyes, Tao kissed back the guy on the cheek and smiled.

He felt his heart shattered into pieces, tears slowly forming in his eyes which he didn’t know even it was now rolling down on his cheeks. He quickly turned back and ran. He was crying hard that time while he ran that road. Now he got it, Tao will never love him. He got no chance, he always make fun of Tao in the first place. He always teases him in school. But still it hurt him inside. He will never get the young kingka fall for him. He ended up on a club and called Chen to accompany him.

 

*FLASHBACK ENDED*

 

“Kris, Please stop drinking!” Chen pleaded the older Kingka but he refuses.

 

“Chen, you’re so lucky to have XiuMin, because he’s in love with a long time ago and you did not made fun of him” the older kingka said while still crying. “But for me, I’m such a stupid person! How can I make Tao fall in love with someone like me? A bad boy person” he grabbed his beer and gulped it.

“Why? Why did this happened to me!? Why!? Now that I’ve learn to fall in love with someone, this time I was the one who got hurt! I wished I never learned to fall in love, if this will be the outcome of it!” he drank again the beer. Chen did nothing but to pat his back and comfronted him.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next three days, Tao and his friends including Kris’ friends noticed the disappearance of the older kingka. Tao became worried, he asked Chen, “Chen Hyung, what happened to Kris?” Chen sighed, he knew Tao will asked that question. “He’s sick so he’s absent” he said a part of truth; he didn’t tell him the whole truth why he’s absent…

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

After what happened at the club, Chen went back to Kris house the other day to check the Kingka. He was surprised when he found him in his room, packing his clothes. “Kris? What’s happening? Why are you packing your clothes?” the younger asked him. The Kingka sighed and placed the clothes beside him.

“I’m leaving Chen” he said.

The younger’s eyes wide at the sudden decision, “Wait Hyung! Are you serious?” in which the Kingka nodded in response. “No, Hyung, you can’t leave like that!” Chen raised his voice a little. “There’s nothing I could do Chen, Tao is probably in a relationship with that guy” Kris looked down.

The younger sighed, “Ok, I’ve completely understand, but he is looking for you, all of us” the Kingka looked at the younger, “Please don’t tell them I’m leaving Chen, you’re my best friend and you’re the inly one who knew this, don’t tell them, especially Tao” he said making Chen sighed again. “Ok”

Kris pulled out his phone and dialed his mother. It took 3 seconds before his mother picked up. “Hello, Kris, why are you calling? Have you decided?” a voice of a woman was heard. Kris sighed deeply, “Yes mom, please book me a flight to Canada for tomorrow afternoon” he heard his mom sighed also.

“So are you sure about your decision?”

“…”

“Kris?”

“Yes, mom… I will go”

 

*FLASHBACK ENDED*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Why? Why is he absent for days? Did something happened to him? Why would he gave me that plushie? Is he really the one who gave me that? What happened to him? Kris where are you?”

All of the sudden questions came in to Tao’s mind as he walked back and forth to his room. He was very worried for Kris. The kingka didn’t showed up for almost a week. Is he ignoring me? Did I do something wrong to him?”.

“Aish!!!” he can’t think of something but to asked Chen again about the Kingka.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The next afternoon, he quickly went to Chen’s house with XiuMin to asked where the Kingka is. When they reached the house, Tao quickly knock on the door. After a few seconds, the door opened revealing Chen. “Oh, Hyung, Tao, come inside” the younger gestured the two inside and they all sat on the couch. Tao immediately talked to the younger.

“Chen, where’s Kris? I need to talked to him, please, I know you know where he is” he said with pleadingly, tears forming in his eyes. The younger sighed and told the young Kingka where Kris is.   

“Kris is at the airport right now. He’s flying back to Canada this afternoon and continued his study there”

Tao eyes widen.

“WHAT!?”

 

--------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED-----------------------------------------

 

Oh no! Kris!!! Kris is leaving :((

 

What will happen to Tao???

 

Let's find out on the next chapter :D :D :D

 

Thanks for the SUBBIES !! So much!!! You guys are AWESOME!!!

Till Then ....