2/3

Did Not Happen

It was Saturday night and I was invited to my neighbors’ party so was the couple.

I put on some new shorts, flats, and a polka dot shirt.  I was in no occasion to impress anyone, especially a boy.  I just planned to have some fun at the party, but that soon changed.

When I walked next door, the couple was already there.  They saw me and I waved at them.  Both of them waved back with a smile on their faces.  I turned around before I saw them kiss.

At first, the party was boring but then more people came in and that’s when the party began.  The music got louder and the sky got darker.  It was party time now!

After an hour, I was sitting on a chair drinking some coke.  As I gulped it down, Taemin appeared.

“Hey” He said

“Hi! Having fun?” I asked.

“No, Ara went home early”

“Why?” I was worried since Ara loved partiers and left when it was over.

“She was not feeling good”

“Oh then you should go home since she left”

“Nah, I want to dance still”

“Okay, well I am going to get some snacks”

“I’ll go with you”

Taemin followed me to the snack table.  It was near the huge stereos that was playing very loud music.  I thought it was a bad choice to put food next to speakers.  I ate some chips and Taemin joined me.

“This is a cool party” I commented.

“Huh?” Taemin yelled.  He couldn’t hear me.

I leaned closer to him and he grabbed my waist softly with one of his hands.

I immediately froze in place at the skin ship he was doing to me.  Never has a boy touched me on the waist.  But because it was Taemin, I blushed.

I looked at him and shook my head, “Nothing”

Taemin smiled “Fine”

Later, Taemin and I stepped out of the crowd and went further away from the rest.  We sat on the ground and looked at the sky.

“I miss hanging out with you” Taemin said.

I was surprised at him.  I thought he did not care about hanging out with me anymore, now that he spent more time with my best friend. 

“Me too.  Especially when we played you X-Box together”

“Yeah, I miss those good old times”

Taemin looked at me and I gave him a smile.  He smiled back.

Just then, he leaned in and pecked me on the lips.

I was wide-eyed while he kissed me.  Why was my best friend’s boy friend kissing me?

Before I reacted, we almost got caught because after I let go, Ara was running towards us with a water bottle in her hand.

“So” Ara grinned “Did I miss anything?”