Chapter 2

The Rules of Beloved Byun Baekhyun

 

*Chapter 2: Stay With It

 

*Dammit. I knew there had to be something wrong…*

Baekhyun looked back at that the class noticing that they were getting impatient, he thought quickly.

“Ehe. Excuse me.”, Baekhyun smiled, “Hello, my name is Kim Baekhyun. Please look after me.”

 The teacher applauded first then the students followed along. When Baekhyun took his seat, he couldn’t pay attention to anything. He nudged Yuna, “Hey… is there any chance that there is a mistake?”

“What do you mean?”, she cringed her eyebrows trying to listen and copy notes at the same time.

“What I am trying to say is”, Baekhyun thought carefully for the right words to come out of his mouth, “Are you sure the person you are looking for is Kim Baekhyun?”

“Yeah.”

“Positive? Maybe it could be Byun Baekhyun…?”, Baekhyun crossed his fingers wishing for it to be true.

Yuna looked at him.

“O-or a Lee Baekhyun, Song Baekhyun, Baek Baekhyun… Hahaha. You know...”, he faked laugh.

Yuna gave Baekhyun a long hard stare look which made him nervous. She then playfully smiled, “Tough luck if you want to become a comedian.”

“Ahaha… oh yeah.”, Baekhyun swallowed.

 

When Baekhyun arrived home, he found Chanyeol and Kyungsoo waiting for him in his room.

“Hey , so how was your first day at your new school?”, Chanyeol put his arm around him.

“Horrible. Everything there is perfect. It’s the school everyone wants to be in.”, Baekhyun began.

“That’s great! “, Kyungsoo exclaimed, “Why is it horrible?”

“The person they are looking for is not Byun Baekhyun, but Kim Baekhyun.”, Baekhyun sighed and pounced on his bed, “I did not tell them I am a Byun.”

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were speechless.

“How long are you going to wait till you tell them?”, Chanyeol asked.

“I don't know.”, Baekhyun whined, frustrated, “I mean that school is wonderful! I don’t want to leave. However, I’m not going to get any credit living someone else’s life.”

“Stay with it.”, Kyungsoo decided.

“What?”, said Baekhyun.

“Trick others into believing you really are Kim Baekhyun. Then when it’s time, reveal your identity.”, Kyungsoo continued.

“And when will it be time?”, he questioned.

“When everyone likes you."

“BAHAHHAHAHA…”, Chanyeol laughed, “Since when was Baekhyun attractive? Anyways, it won't work. There's no logic involved."

"Worth a try.", Baekhyun said, " Everyone wouldn't hate on someone who's likeable, hm?"


I had some trouble with the plan actually so I asked one of my friends for help and decided on this! >< It's been months since the last update. Sorry guys. I had writers block...Thank you for those who have been patient!