Chapter 1

The Rules of Beloved Byun Baekhyun

 

*Chapter 1: Transferring To A New School

 

Every day, Baekhyun would be sent to the principal’s office even if he doesn’t misbehave, Principal Choi would look at him suspiciously and lecture him for an hour. However, this time, it was serious.

“Why did you do that?!”, Principal Choi yelled.

“For the last time! I did not set a bomb in the boy’s bathroom!!”, said Baekhyun.

Principal Choi looked him in the eye, “I know you did it. Don’t lie to me Byun Baekhyun. You’re the only student in this building that would do such a thing. JUST ADMIT IT!”

“NO!”, Baekhyun protested.

“Fine. I see how this goes. You will be transferring schools.”

“WHAT?! B-but!!”, Baekhyun was cut offed.

“Be quiet! You’ve just set the third strike to my patience. You better learn your lesson on how lucky you are to be in this school after you’re sent to your new high school!”, Principal Choi had him silent for once.

*Lucky?! Tch. I hate you Principal Choi.* Baekhyun glared at him.

When Baekhyun had finally existed the principal’s office, he found his two best friends Chanyeol and Kyungsoo eavesdropping.

“Yah… Baekhyun are you really going to transfer schools?”, Chanyeol said worriedly.

“I don’t know!”, Baekhyun ruffled his hair as he started walking out the school building.

“Just admit it! I’m sure Principal Choi will change his mind if you admit.”, said Kyungsoo.

“I didn’t set the bomb, okay!!”, Baekhyun denied, “What’s there to admit when I didn’t even do it.”

The two boys looked at him in disbelief.

“But… who else-“, Chanyeol started which made Baekhyun’s anger reach its highest level.

“Forget it! I don’t even have friends that trusts me anymore?”, Baekhyun walked ahead.

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo looked at each other awkwardly and followed up.

 

The next day, Mrs. Byun gave Baekhyun a map to the new school and told him to take the bus. When Baekhyun arrived to his located place, his mind went blank. *Damn it! Did I read the map wrong?!* What happened to the misbehaving students who weren’t wearing their uniforms? The run down school with litter everywhere? The bullies forcing money from nerds? Instead what stood in front of him was the most beautiful building he had ever seen.

“Maybe I should just ask someone for the right directions…”, Baekhyun muttered in awe.

When Baekhyun entered the room that looked like the principal’s office, there was a girl standing before him.

“Hi, are you… Baekhyun?”, she asked as she read the name off a piece of paper that was assigned for her.

“Yes.”, Baekhyun replied confused. *Huh? So this is my school. What was Principal Choi talking about me learning a lesson here? Che.*

The girl smiled at him, “ Welcome to Royal High. I’m your guidance, Lee Yuna.” She took her hand out.

Baekhyun shook her hand and smirked, “What do you mean by guidance?”

“Well… if you need any help, I’ll be there to do it for you.”, Yuna replied as she began looking a little nervous.

*Oh, this is going to be fun.* Baekhyun thought.

“Here’s your schedule.”, said Yuna.

Baekhyun scanned the piece of paper seeing that History was first in his schedule, he sighed, but went along. When Yuna showed him in the classroom, the teacher smiled and gestured him to come forward to the class.

“Everyone, we will be having a new student in our class. Please welcome Kim Baekhyun!”, the teacher said aloud.

Baekhyun faced the room of students, “Hello- EH?!“ *KIM BAEKHYUN?!*

 


Hello! --GustaSeKai here! So this is Chapter 1. ^^ I didn't have much to write here but just the introduction. Ehe. Pretty crappy. =3= But thank you for reading Chapter 1! Stay tune for the next!!