Chapter 1

Heart Race

 

»Mita… Mita…« you heard someone whispering against your ear. You groaned and turned around. “C’mon baby girl, rise and shine!” Jay whispered to your other ear. You found a pillow with your left hand and threw it at him. “Okay that’s enough, get up!!” You felt a pair of strong arms under you and in another moment you were hanging over his shoulder. “Yaah, Jay put me down!” you playfully slapped his back. He started walking towards the doors, “Yah Oppa where do you think you’re going?” you said and tried to get off of him, but he was holding you tightly. “We’re going shopping!” he said and started walking downstairs. “Okay, okay… just let me get ready, please. Oppa put me down!” He slowly put you back down on your feet and he was grinning from ear to ear. He wrapped his arms around you and hugged you tightly, “Good morning!” he said and kissed the top of your head. “Not the ideal start of the day but, good morning to you too.” You mumbled against his chest and you felt him chuckle.  You separated and he ruffled your hair, “go ahead and get ready, I’ll wait for you in the living room.” You nodded and then ran back up to your room.

“Good morning, omonim.” Jay politely bid. “Oh good morning, Jay. Would you like some breakfast?”  Jay nodded and sat down at the table, “I can’t wait to dig in this yummy food!” he his lips. “Let’s just wait for Mita, okay?” Omonim said.

*Ughhh god, this guy…* you thought to yourself as you stood in front of a mirror. You wore your favorite jeans and a simple tank top, you took one last glance at your reflection and then headed downstairs. “Yaah, Jay did you just eat all my food? Why didn’t you wait for me? Omonim he ate my breakfast again!!” you pouted and gave him your best death glare. “It’s okay Mita, there is still a lot in the kitchen.” A smiled formed on your face as you held her arm tightly, “Yaaaaaaaay, that’s my omonim!” you jumped up and down. She chuckled and shook her head, “tsktsktsk, such a kid!”  …  “Hurry up, movie starts in an hour!”  “This is your fault Jay, if you wouldn’t stuff your mouth with my food…” “I know, I know…” he sighed. 

“Omonim we're going now! Rest well and don’t worry about lunch or dinner, we will pick something up while we hang out. Enjoy your Saturday.”  You hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek.

You waved your hand, “Love you mom, have a great day.” You left and walked over to Jay’s car. “Ohh good morning Lee ajjushi, have a great Saturday.” You said before you got in the car. “Let’s go now, shall we?” he smirked and put his sunglasses on. You smiled and buckled your seatbelt, “So what is it now, shopping or a movie?” he shrugged, “both I guess.” You laughed and enjoyed the music that was blasting through the speakers.  You pulled up in the parking lot and he parked the car.

“Let’s go.” he put an arm around your shoulder and you walked to the mall together.  “Let’s go see a movie first okay?” You nodded “fine with me.” You bought the tickets for an action movie that was playing in ten minutes and sat down somewhere in the back row. While you were watching the movie Jay kept making funny comments about the main characters. You laughed so much that the tears started rolling down your cheeks.  The movie ended and you walked out of the theater holding your stomach that was hurting from all the laughter.  Jay put an arm around your shoulders playfully, “Let’s go shop now!” he said and guided you to the 2nd floor.

“Oh let’s go here!!” he grabbed your hand and dragged you to a sports store. “I need new basketball shoes!”  You looked at him in disbelieve, “what do you need new shoes for, you have like a hundred of them!”  He picked a pair of black Jordan’s and it seemed like he didn’t hear you at all. You rolled your eyes and sighed, you turned your head around and a pair of hot pink shorts caught your eye. You picked them up and looked at them, “I will buy you those, if you play basketball in them with me.” you heard Jay behind you. “You wish…” he chuckled and then shoved a pair of shoes in front of you, “The black ones or the red ones?” he asked. “The black ones.” You said. “But I want the red ones.” He pouted. “Why did you even ask me then?” he shrugged his shoulders and in the end picked the black pair. He went to pay and then you left. “Ahh Oppa, let’s go here!!” you dragged him in a toy store with you. “What are you like 5 or something.” He teased you. You ignored him and looked around the store, there were so many cute stuffed animals. “Hey Mita I found you.” You turned around and saw Jay waving with a purple unicorn in his hand. “In what way exactly do I resemble an unicorn?” you walked towards him. “I don’t know, you are just special I guess, just like this high purple unicorn.” He made a funny face when he said special. You slapped his arm playfully “get lost!” He laughed out loud and followed you out of the store.  “So what do you wanna do next?” he asked. “Let’s eat, I’m hungry.” You patted your belly. “Oh yeah let’s go get some pizza!!” he jumped up and down, excited. “I think you pizza addiction is becoming quiet unhealthy you know that?!”  you laughed at him and then followed him to the nearest pizza place. You each got your own pizza and you got bubble tea while he had some Coca-Cola. You ate your food and then continued your shopping adventure. You dragged him to a makeup store with you and made him help you pick an eye-liner for you. You also made him give his opinion on the clothes you tried on. He took you to mostly sports stores, he bought new protein shakes and running pants, you also helped him pick a new pair of jeans and a hoodie.

By the end of the day your hands were full with bags and you both felt very tired. “Let’s go home now…” you said as you leaned your head on his shoulder. “Yeah, let’s go.” You went to the car and put all of the bags in the trunk. “Wanna stay over tonight? We can watch a movie or something.” He nodded, “Sure, I’ll just let my mom know.” You drove back home and took the bags out of the car. Jay carried them all upstairs while you asked your mom if he can stay over and of course she agreed on it. “Thanks omonim, you’re the best!” you hugged her and happily ran upstairs. “Just don’t stay up too late, okay?” you heard her yell from the kitchen. “Okay.” you yelled back and entered your room. Jay was sitting in your chair, “We’re good.” you said and closed the doors. “Of course we are, your mom loves me!” he said with a smirk. “tsktsktsk, conceited much are we?!” you laughed as you jumped on your bed. “No way.” He shook his head. “Wanna show what we got?” he asked. You nodded your head and picked up your bags from the floor. “You start.” You said and unwrapped a lollipop. “Yo, I want one too.” He pouted. You took one from the bag and threw it in his direction. He caught it, unwrapped it and happily stuck it in his mouth. “Okay, I’ll start!” he said and picked his first bag up. He took out his Jordan’s and smiled happily. “I can’t wait to try this out.” he put them on and then dig his hand back in the bag. “Oh and these are for you.” He said and threw the hot pink shorts at you. “Yaah, when did you get this?” you said as you picked the up from your shoulder.  He took the lollipop out of his mouth, “Let’s go play some basket tomorrow so you can try them out. I really wanna see you play in those.” He winked and swirled the lollipop in his mouth. “Eww gross.” You said and he laughed. “Okay you next.” He said… you showed each other everything that you got and then decided to watch a movie.

“Okay, The Breakfast Club or The Notebook?” he asked.  “Umm… The Notebook.” You said and got back on your bed. “Okay, The Notebook it is.” He set the movie and then snuggled up next to you. “How many times did we watch this movie?” he asked. You chuckled, “I don’t know, 10?” “More like 100.” He mumbled. “Shh, this is my favorite part.” You shushed him… ¾ in the movie you began to fall asleep, your head was on his chest and he was patting your hair gently. “Good night baby girl…” he whispered to you and gave you a soft kiss on your head. He turned the TV off pulled the blankets over you. Slowly you both fell into deep sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! 

I hope yall liked this chapter! 

There is much more to come, so please support! :D 

Comment & Subscribe! <3