Movie Director & CEO

Rivals, Friends & Lovers (DELETING)

Author's POV:

 

"CUT!" whatever they were doing stops when someone shouted 'cut'. The staff there all swallowed their saliva whenever 'she' say that word. They know, something was not right. The actor and the actress also flinched when she shouts, and biting their bottom lips. The director never like it when 'her' staff do wrong things. She doesn't care if it wasn't her staff, even if its the actor or the actress itself she will still scold them for doing wrong things.

 

She went to the actor. "I love you as equal as I love Teresa?" Bwoh? She is your wife! Read the script again. Try to remember the script will ya?" with the papers on her hand, she smack the actor's head. Walking away, she clasped her hand, "Start from the beginning people! No more mistakes!" everyone move to their place and again starts shooting the scene.

 

After some times, they finished with the shooting and everybody leave. "See you again Ms Kim." bowing to Taeyeon, she just bows back, putting on her jacket, and leave the place quickly.

 

She search for her car keys, after finding it she unlock her car and drove away. "Yes yes, I'm heading toward the restaurant already. Be there in 20 minutes. Arasso umma.." she sigh as her mother keeps on babbling about her being late. As the director, you have so much things to do.

 

----------

 

"Mr Wu, this paper is the document for our share with the S company. You need to read it through and sign here.." a staff holds out the papers in his hand, then came another one, "Mr Wu, today Emily already faxed the papers you asked her, but still the people on the other side didn't gave any reply yet. She have been trying to reach them many times now..." and it keeps on coming.

 

Wu Yi Fan or Kris sigh harshly and stops his feet, most of his worker almost stumble on him. He turn and look at all of them with a knitted brows. "Put the paper on my table I'll check it once I cameback from lunch. Tell Emily to go there instead rather than keeps on calling them, I want that paper there and the reports by tomorrow. If there is anything, just pass it to my PA. I need to leave asap, this is an important lunch meeting." he said sternly, as he pushed himself through his worker.

 

"God, this people never learn." he complained, he have been telling them about this many times. Even if he is the CEO, you shouldn't come straight to him, he have a PA for god sakes, and he has been repeating it many times. Stop looking for him.

 

He knows that everybody is scared if he gets angry, because he need some privacy. Come and look for him when he's around the office ONLY, if not..let his PA knows, period.

 

"Is that so hard?" he thought and quickly starts his engine.

 

-----------

 

At the restaurant, "Uhh, a table for Kim's, ahh wait." Taeyeon look into her bag, she took out a card written her name with the rest of her family members. "Ms Taeyeon, right this way. Everybody else has arrived." "Yes I know..and thank you." she thanked the butler as he lead her to her table.

 

Again back at the entrance, "If I'm not mistaken, the table is placed under Kim's, but I'm not sure the first name." Kris arrived seconds later. Okay so its not actually that important meeting, it is only a family meeting.

 

"Yes, right this way." he nods, following the butler in. "Taeyeon, you're late. Suppose you should be arriving earlier than us, but instead we arrived first." her mother complained on her being late.

 

"Umma, you should know how my work is. I'm a busy woman and I rarely have free times, and now with my job on shooting new movie, it will take a while and I'm very busy at the moment." "At least you could make some time for us.." her father said, Taeyeon smile and hold his hand. "Of course I will make time for you both." her parent smile. "Are waiting for anybody else?" she asked, looking at the family across her. She felt like she've met them before.

 

"Sorry I'm late, CEO work is tiring, and dad next time don't write my name on as your next heir." a tall blonde guy whined, his voice was very familiar in which Taeyeon shot her heads up to check who it was, and she was really hoping it was not the person who she think it is.

 

-----------

 

Once Taeyeon look at the man and so does the man, Taeyeon widen her eyes while the blonde an eyebrow. "Why the heck are you doing here?!" they both shouts in unison. Everybody in the restaurant gave them weird looks.

 

"I knew this will happen." Mrs Wu sigh. They actually know about this 2, their son and daughter have never been friends since childhood. "Umma! Why is this giant doing here?" she glared at the blonde or yes Kris. "I should ask you the same thing, why mother?" he asked his mother.

 

Okay, so they explained about the meeting and it making them even more irritated by it. "The heck should I make a commercial involving this guy in it! He is too lanky and.." Taeyeon paused to see what else is not right about the man that have been her rival since childhood. "Not so right about being a model for a commercial. He does have that heights but not attitude. He has the worst attitude ever." Kris snapped. "Well, for you being a movie director? Does your movie works out or was it flopped every year? he smirked.

 

Taeyeon snapped, "I'll have you know that all my stories was a big hit and since you're to old fashion about it, I suppose you don't know that. Lanky giant." "Short hobbit." he claimed, and they start a glaring war.

 

"Kris...Taeyeon please stop." their mothers tries to stop them. If the CEO and a movie director meets this is what happen. Hating each other.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

I'm sorry for not updating recently.

You have to know that my life now is quite busy..everyday I tried to make some time to write but it never happened as how I wanted.

I know I promised all of you for an updates to all of my stories but my life is pretty busy right now.

My most biggest finals are coming so very soon and I have lots of revision to do.

I have a major stress problem everyday I cameback from class and a killer headache..

So I hope you'll forgive with my long delays..

I'll make it up to you all soon..

See ya..

 

~ET~