Meet.....

Rivals, Friends & Lovers (DELETING)

*The beginning is their past, on how they meet and begin to be rivals ^^*

 

Author's POV:

 

"You pabo!!!" a loud shouts roars inside the room and follow by a loud smack. "Thats hurt, sissy!" the person who got smack answered, "Did you just call me sissy, squint eye?" "Yeah I just did, cold face..." and again they smack each other, rolling on the floor, pulling each other shirt and well calling each other with lots of names. Meanwhile across the room, another two pairs were standing facing or better yet glaring at each other, also a girl and a boy. "Who said that its yours? I think I remember correctly that its mine." the boy said to the girl who was holding a car in her hand, she glare up to the boy and throws it on his face.

 

"Here, you can have it. I was already bored with it by the way." the boy winced and cover his face after the toy car hits him on the face, he let out a growls, grabbing a nearby ball that other kids were playing he throws it to the girl, hitting it on her head. She yelp an 'Ow!' and turns to the boy, with a glare. "Yah! You freaking face, thats hurt! And did you just throw a ball to a girl?!" "Yeah, I just did and I don't care if you're a girl!" he shouts, all the other kids in the room just watch as the 2 girls and 2 boys in that room arguing, in an aggresive way.

 

"Okay, you've done it. Here!" the girl then kick the boy right on the crotch making him to moaned in pain and then he stand, even though its still painful and pushed the girl to the ground. Meanwhile, on the other side the 2 of them is already rolling on the ground, punching or smacking then pulling each other's hair. The teache enters after the meeting with the parents and was shocked to see them arguing. Their parents were also shocked and quickly they stop them from fighting. It takes them about 15 minutes to completely stop them from brawling and they drag them into the teacher's room. Sitting there, the 4 was looking around with only their eyes moving and as their eyes met, they quickly look away.

 

---------------

 

"What exactly happen just now?" The teacher finally asked the 4 when she told their parents to stay outside and let her handle it, they all starts telling her, throwing her all their stories in one blow, until she need to stop them. "One at a time, I only have 2 ears. You kids just met yesterday and you've already fighting?" she asked, placing her hands on her hips looking down at the 4 of them. "Because he throw a ball on my head! It was hurt.." "Well she throw a car at me, right in the face! You think that didn't hurt,uh!" "She smacked me, and I don't even know why plus she calls me a pabo! Yah, I'm not stupid!" "You are stupid, squinted eye and because you don't why I smack you definitely means that you're stupid, pabo!" then it goes on.

 

The teacher needed help when she realized that they won't stop and their parents came in stopping them. "Okay, I really don't know what to say Mr & Mrs Kim, Mr & Mrs Jung, Mr & Mrs Wu and Mr & Mrs Byun." "Well if you don't know what to say, even we don't too. I never see my daughter to behaved like that before. She often so friendly with new people and someone that might be her friend but it turns out different toward Mrs Wu's son." Mrs Kim said, as she holds her daughter shoulder. "So do I, Mrs Kim...My son is very kind and love making new friends, even though he have the look of a mean person." "Well, for my son here. He never shouts or raised his voice but this is the first time." Mrs Byun was suprised by her son's, "My daughter never care much about anybody except for Mrs Kim's daughter since they are friends, but this is really weird." Mrs Jung explained.

 

"What I know is, umma..That I don't like that mean face boy, intimidating face but I don't care. You hit me with a ball and I'm so gonna pay that." "Oh yeah, we'll see about that!" "My goodness, what is wrong with you two." their mother said in unison. "Kim Taeyeon, I never teach you to be rude to people." "And you Wu Yi  Fan, mama never like you being like that." "Pfftt, Yi Fan? Your name is Yi Fan? That's so hilarious." the 6 years old Taeyeon chuckles, then laugh by the name. "I got other name, which is Kris. I prefer you call me Kris, mother." he whined and blamed her on calling him that, now Taeyeon is laughing so hard on his name, Kris was really annoyed by it.

 

"That flower looking boy was really annoying, he thinks he is so cute. Well please, you're ugly!" "Yah! You smack my head without any reason, and now you're calling me a flower boy?!" the two stood up, glaring to each other deeply, "Woah, you guys are also the same!" Jessica and Baekhyun was practically doing a glaring contest on each other but their parent stops them. "Are this 4 being hypnotized or controlled by some ghost? They act very strange around each other."

 

-------------

 

After all the talk, all of them exited the room and ready to go home. Taeyeon, Kris, Jessica and Baekhyun was glaring, squinted their eyes to each other. A 5 years old kid like themself doing an adult thing and it was very strange as what their parents think of it. Seems like they did not fit to be friend at all but funny that they often still play with each other as days goes by. Even until they starts to become a rival when their teacher gave them a golden star stickers as an indications of being a good kid in their kindergarden.

 

"You got 66 stars! And I only get 65!! That is so not fair....Stupid flower boy, did you seduced Nana sunsaengnim to give you more stars than myself?!" Jessica shoved Baekhyun not satisfied with the amount of stars they have. He was angry and shoved her back, "I did ot bribe! She said that I was very good so she gave me an extra stars!!" "I don't buy that!! Give me that star!" so Baek and Sica starts to argue...on the stars.

 

And as for Tae and Kris they were competing in who is best in drawing and colouring. On keeping the playground clean and others. And also the stars since all the thing that the children in that kindergarden do will gain a star and well everybody else just do as what kids do best, playing, giggling, gossiping and others but not the 4 kids. They took in all the things seriously and all the teachers couldn't really do anything on them at all.

 

They have been like that like 3 weeks and it keeps on going. "What ever do we gonna do to them 4?" the teacher talked to each other, trying to figure out on some idea to make them not being a rival but it seems nothing will stop them since they have marked each other as rivals except for Tae and Sica while Kris and Baek since the two pairs are very very closed to each other only that they don't like the opposite of themself. I didn't mean that Kris and Baek didn't like other girls they do get along well with other girls except for Tae and Sica and vice versa on both girls too.  And they keep on going until the present day....

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Another update for tonight before I go to sleep...

2 update for 2 new stories...

Perhaps tomorrow I will update more on other stories...

How do you like it?

Thanks for reading and subscribing!!

Comments and well upvotes or whatever...lol

love ya lots *chuu*

Here, some of spamming :3