Final

Falling in love

 

A week later.
 
It's not even the end of the day but Sulli already felt tired maybe because all those tears coming out from her eyes. Yes she had been crying a lot. She always avoid Minho everytime the he wanted to talk to her. She miss their moment. "Sulli" Krystal's soft voice interrupt her.
 
"Yes?" Sulli wipe her tear away and look at Krystal, only god know how much she hate the woman name Krystal.
 
"Come into my office" She let out an order, Sulli sat up and walk weakly to Krystal's office. There she saw Taemin smiling at her.
 
"Hey cuzzie!" Taemin hugged Sulli. Sulli hugged him back. "You really work here?" he ask smiling.
 
"Yeah" Sulli can't believe her cousin is standing right infront of her. "How are you?" she ask excitedly. 
 
"Ehem" Krystal clearing . 
 
"Oh!" Taemin laugh and went standing beside Krystal, his hands wrapped around Krystal's waist. Sulli tried her best not to be angry. How dare she bring another man in her office while her boyfriend is just right beside her office?
 
"Krystal" Sulli's voice turn cold, this time she want her to know that, she can't play with a guy hearts and especially Choi Minho. 
 
"Yeah?" Krystal smile, still in Taemin's arm. Her smile getting wider and thats when Sulli felt someone hugging her from behind.
 
"What the--?!" her eyes widen, her heart beat faster much faster. She bet that her face was now red like a tomato. "Minho?" Sulli miss saying that name.
 
"Choi Jinri" Minho's deep, huskier voice turns Sulli's leg into its jelly mode. Taemin and Krystal smile at each other looking at the scene infront of them, if there is a popcorn they will eat it right away.
 
"What are you doing?" Sulli finally shoved him away, Krystal is freaking infront of them and he hugged her?. "Krystal wha-" she stop her sentence when she saw Taemin and Krystal weremmmmm.... uhh..... making out.
 
"Guys!" Minho laughed out loud at Sulli's pale face watching the Taestal. Krystal smile innocently while Taemin grinned sheepishly. "Sulli" Minho sighed, trying to control himself from hugging the girl infront of him, he missed her alot. 
 
"Stop!" Sulli didn't get whats going on, she get confuse. This didn't feel right! Taemin and Krystal hugging, making out, cuddling while Minho looks happy, there is no trace of anger in his expression.
 
"Ssul relax" Taemin assured her, he know her cousin very well. "This is the girl i've been telling you about" he explain, "Jung Soojung, supposed to be Choi Soojung but her parents decided to name her after her mother's family name" Taemin smile.
 
"She's my little sister" Minho said shortly, his eyes stay at Sulli. Sulli stand still, what is going on?. Minho sighed, "I lied. I lied to everyone, well i didn't actually. They just start the rumors about Krystal and I dating when Krystal first visited this building, they didn't know Krystal is my sister, i let them think that way. After the rumors begin to spread, every girls that always want my money stay away from me. Maybe because they know Krystal is an ice princess" Minho laugh, Krystal on the other hand were smirking while Taemin snorted.
 
"You and Krystal are siblings?" Sulli finally get the puzzled solve.
 
"Yep" Minho smriked, "and there's something i want to tell you" Sulli's heart punding much more faster when Minho on his knee and show her a small box showing a sliver ring.
 
"Awwww! This is sooooooo sweet" Krystal squealed, "Unlike someone who at romantic thing" she muttered, Taemin beside her just rolled his eyes.
 
"Will you marry me?" Minho bite his lips waiting patiently for her answer. This is freaking humiliating if Sulli reject him. He just meet her last month and now wanted her to be his wife?
 
"Yes" Minho don't know that Sulli had been waiting for this moment. "Yes! Yes!" Sulli's tears rolling down her cheek and hugged Minho.
 
"Thanks" Minho whispered smiling.
 
"Okay!" Taemin said, Krystal look at him annoyed because interrupting the best part of her brother and soon to be her sister in law.
 
"Oh" Minho chuckled, "Sorry, okay. now" Minho stand straight and put his arm around Sulli, like he had been dating her for a year, but Sulli let him. Both the girls look at them weirdly. Taemin clear his throat and breath in.
 
"Okay, here it is" Taemin close his eyes, 
 
"Are you asleep?" Krystal ask in confusion.
 
"No!" Taemin open her eyes and glared at her, Krystal just smile at him. "Jung Soojung--"
 
"Lee Taemin" Krystal grinned, Taemin groaned.
 
"Stop talking" He warned her, Krystal nod her head and pretend to zip . Minho chuckled and snuggled onto Sulli's neck who focus at the scene infront of her.
 
"Whats going on?" Sulli whispered.
 
"Taemin trying to do some proposal? and Krystal with her stupid self?" Minho answer her fiancee. 
 
"Jung Soojung. You know me very well--"
 
"Yep, I know you hate my pillow, you love to drink banana milk,  you hate to sleep without me saying -goodnight to you" Krystal said innocently.
 
"Yah! What did i told you? Be quiet!" Taemin almost lost his mind. Sulli laugh at her annoyed cousin.
 
"Yes boss!" Taemin groaned and facepalm himself when Krystal said that and give him a salute.
 
"Forget it!" Taemin give up. "Wear this!" he throw a small box at Krystal who caught it like a pro.
 
"What is this?" Krystal ask curiously and open it, "A ring!" she squealed. "What for?" she wear it and ask Taemin who still sulking.
 
"The ring that tell you're mine now" Taemin answer with his pouty voice.
 
"What?"
 
"Your my fiancee, now shut up" Taemin groaned, he actually planned everyhing, the speech he wrote to propose on her that he learned from Minho is no longer worth it.
 
"You should ask nicely!" Krystal frowned, "This is so not romantic!" 
 
"Who's fault is that?" Taemin whout out. 
 
"Me!" Krystal grinned.
 
"Arggghh!" Taemin rolled his eyes, 
 
"Love you too!" Krystal laugh and hug him, Taemin still frwoning but smile.
 
"Okay, Now out!" Minho said at the lovebrids. 
 
"Aisssshhh! Let's go oppa, Minho oppa need some time with his wifey or maybe they're thinking to make baby" Krystal said laughing.
 
"Don't forget to name them after me and Soojung" Taemin teased and laugh at the end while dragging the laughing Krystal out.
 
"YAH!" Minho turn bright red by his sister. "Sorry about that" he trun to Sulli.
 
"It's okay" Sulli smiled, "So uhhh... when is the wedding?" Sulli ask nervously. Minho chuckled at her cuteness.
 
"You're that excited? Can't wait eh?" Minho .
 
"N-No.. NO!" Sulli's face turn bright red, she look away trying to calm her self, Minho chuckled at her behaviour. "I-i.. i.... you... since uhhh.. since when did you uhhh.. l-love me?" Sulli bite her lips.
 
Minho laugh and mess her hair, "Since in Seoul university" Minho sat down coolly. Sulli look at him, mouth gaping.
 
"What?" 
 
"You might not know me. We never talk but yeah i kinda fall for you. Do you know why Taemin recommend my company for you to work at?" Minho smriked.
 
"What?!"
 
"Taemin had told me about his cousin need a job and he told me about you, that's why you're here. Krystal had been begging me to let her see you" Minho explained to the confuse yet frustrated Sulli.
 
"So this whole time you know I love you?" Sulli blurted out. 
 
"Nope. Not until Krystal told me. She felt you had something for me so we give it a try" Minho chuckled at Sulli, he sat up and walk over to her. "So you love me since you come here?" he .
 
"Well.... no.. uhhh" Sulli stuttered, her heart beating so fast. Minho is to near to her. 
 
"Well?" Minho , he lean in. He's gone mad, Sulli's scent made him crazy. He never feel something like this when he went out on a blind date his mom set him up. "Say it" Minho cup her cheeks, Sulli flinched by his cold hands.
 
"I....." Sulli gulped, she look up and that's the first time she ever regret on doing. Minho's eyes make her hard to breath, she can't look away, slowly Minho lean in again. "I love you" His lips touch her's, Sulli tense up, her eyes widen in shock but in the end Sulli close her eyes and return the kiss. Minho smile in their kiss and close his eyes. 
 
It was their first kiss. Their very first kiss.
 
Their lips sealed together, it's not lust, hungry and wanting type of kiss but a passion, love kind of kiss. "I love you too" Minho said between their kiss. 
 
"... best" a word come out from Sulli as they apart. Minho take a breath and look at her weirdly.
 
"What best? the kiss" he kiss her nose, he loves to see her red face. Sulli's face turn red.
 
"No" Sulli said, Minho frowned in return. "Falling in love" she smiled. Minho caressing her cheek and smile his breathtaking smile. Because of that smile Sulli vowed to herself that she will not let any other women touch her man.
 
"Falling in love with you" Minho leaned in. Sulli close her eyes and smile.
 
"Oppa we-! Opppss!" Krystal close the door back. 
 
"Way to ruin the moment" Taemin whined behind the door.

 

That's it! I'm Done! Sorry for the boring story and grammar mistake.

Thank you for Subscribing and dropping a comment!

 

So about Minho and Krystal relationship, they're siblings. Since Krystal grew up in State no one know she's actually Minho's little sister. Minho fall in love with Sulli since he saw her in their university, which is like 2 years aga or so.TaeStal help MinSul to get together and in the end they success. I know it's kinda boring ;p THANKS AGAIN! ^^