Chapter 3

Falling in love

 

"Hey Ssul!" Krystal greeted her new friend, Sulli pretending to be busy ignoring Krystal completely. Krystal frowned. "Ssul!" Krystal shook her shoulder.
 
"Kryssie!" Sulli's fake voice can be heard by her friends but Krystal didn't notice at all. 
 
"Let's have lunch again" Krystal suggested.
 
"Sure" Sulli smile a fake one. Her mind still at the scene she saw yesterday at the mall. The way Krystal and Taemin look at each other show that they're dating but how can Krystal cheat on Minho? He's the it guy. A guy that every girl dream about.
 
"Krystal" Minho from behind hugged Krystal. Sulli suddenly felt bad for Minho, Krystal cheated behind his back.
 
"Oppa" Krystal said cutely, this scene again remind Sulli when Krystal said that very cutely at Taemin. "This is office" Krystal laugh and let MInho's hand get off.
 
"You're going home today?" Minho ask, Sulli's eyes widen. They live in one house?! Sleeping together?! Like in one bed? One pillow?!
 
"Sorry, can't do" Krystal poke Minho's stomach before ran to her office followed by Minho who is chasing after her. All the staff smile at their president behaviour but Sulli, she feel angry toward Krystal. She feel like she wanted to bang on Minho's door and tell him that Krystal cheating on him.
 
Again, Sulli end up eating lunch with Krystal but today Minho joining them. Sulli really wanted to throw up when Minho feed his food at Krystal. Sulli sip her dirnk slowly while looking away. A guy with blonde hair catch her attention. Lee Taemin.
 
As expected Krystal's phone rang. Krystal answer it without hesitation, and ask permission for MInho if she can answer it, Minho nod his head with that Krystal walk away. Sulli look at Taemin who is also on the phone. She really want MInho to know all of Krystal's lies.
 
"I'll be there" Krystal come back sitting with them and ended the call. "Oppa" Krystal said, Minho tilted his head at her. "I have to go now" she smiled.
 
"Already?" Minho pouted, Sulli snorted at this silently. If only you know where Krystal went to Minho... if only you know...
 
"Yeah, sorry" Krystal grinned sheepishly, Minho nod his head in understanding. He lean onto Krystal's head and kiss her forhead before patting her head. Sulli gritted her teeth. Krystal didn't deserve this! 
 
Minho who's back facing the entrance didn't saw Krystal ran straight at Taemin's open arm. "Look!" Sulli point at the hugging couple, Minho turn his head looking at where Sulli point.
 
"What?" Minho look at her blank. Sulli groaned, didn't he saw it!? Krystal is freaking hugging with another man!!
 
"Break up with Krystal" Sulli's seriousness come out. Minho just laugh at her silliness. "Im serious"
 
"Why?" Minho ask in interest, he sip his coffee and look at Sulli. Maybe still thinking Sulli is still joking.
 
"She cheated on you" Sulli blurted out, Minho's face change to sour.
 
"Sulli, i know her very well" Minho shook his head, "Let's go. lunch time is almost over" Minho stand up and leave her. Sulli was left alone crying her eyes out. Fine if you don't believe me!
 
---
 
The next day Minho saw a resignment letter on his table. He almost got a heart attack when he saw Sulli's name on it. Without thinking he ran at Sulli's office. "What is the meaning of this?!" Minho show the resignment letter at Sulli, Sulli ignored him and continue packing her things. "Choi Jinri!" All the staff know Minho already reach to her maximum point.
 
"A resignment letter" Sulli said with her emotionless face.
 
"I know that! and why the hell did you give this?" Minho yelled at her, ignoring all his staff watching him. "I didn't accpet this" Minho tear the letter infront of Sulli's face.
 
"What's going on here?" Krystal come after hearing all the chaos. Sulli rolled her eyes when Krystal's eyes widen and ran at Minho.
 
"You better unpack your things now!" Minho scold at Sulli. His eyes were red and his breath become uneven
 
"Oppa! calm down" Krystal held Minho's arm. "Sulli we need to talk" Sulli never saw this kind of Krystal, this is a new Krystal infront of her. Without much talking she went inside Krystal's office.
 
"What do you want?" Sulli asked when they get into Krystal's office. She know Krystal can heard her eventhough Krystal is at Minho's room.
 
"Sulli stop this stupid game of yours" Krystal's cold voice made Sulli shake slightly as Krystal close the door that joining her room with Minho. 
 
"What game?" Sulli brave herself to ask that. Her eyes glance at the other room where Minho is. He look frustrated.
 
"Listen carefully" Krystal glared at her, "Unpack all your things and stop your childish act" Sulli can't believe Krystal is that scary no wonder all the client were afraid of her.
 
"Im resigning" Sulli still with her ego. Krystal slam her table. Sulli's jolted, surprise by her action.
 
"Stop it! unpack your things! Now!" Krystal scold her, Sulli didn't know why her body follow Krystal's order when her brain said not to.
 

Sulli unpack all her things, the resignment letter that Minho just tear were now in a bin. 

 


Thank you for the subscribe! And the comment also ^^ 

 

Maria09 - LOL you got me! ;p Go take you spy back! ;P Thank you for Reading! :D

nana4ever - Hey thanks for reading and the comment  ^^

Sullyy92 - She's kinda cheating but..... just keep on reading. Anyway Thank you :D