Repetition

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
JULI'S POV

 

I slipped into my black fringe bikini top and sunshine yellow bikini bottom. I threw over an over sized white tshirt that went down to my knees. I grabbed my poolside bag and headed to the elevator. Everyone except for Ryeowook oppa were going to hang out at the heated pool and hot tub. I closed my door and slipped my card in my bag. I skipped down the hallway to the elevator and pressed the button. The doors opened to reveal Donghae oppa. He was shirtless, his abs and muscles showed. He wore dark blue board shorts and his body was wet probably from being in the pool previously. 

 

I bowed slightly. "Uhm, Hi oppa.." I felt my cheeks burning.

 

He raised his hand to the nape of his neck and chuckled. "Sorry, Hyuk asked me to go to his room and get something and I had to leave the pool for a second...explains why I'm wet..." He blushed.

 

"It's fine." I smiled but never made eye contact with him. His hair dripped making pools of water at his feet. We stood in the elevator awkwardly, silence washing over us. The little bell rang and saved us from total awkwardness. We both took a step out at the same time and bumped into each other. His soaking body got my shirt wet letting my bikini peek out through the wet spots.AISH CAN THIS GET ANY MORE EMBARRASSING?!

 

"M-m-mianhe! Sorry uhm, you go ahead." He gestured towards the door. I took a step out and headed towards the pool. 

 

"JULI!!! COME ON IN, THE WATER IS FINE!!!" Henry shouted as he backstroked around the pool. 

 

I set my stuff on an open lawn chair and took off my shirt. 

 

"YAAAAAAH, GO JULI!!" Heechul shouted ad he swung his shirt over his head. My cheeks burned from embarrassment. maybe I should've worn the one piece...>.> Siwon glared at him and Heechul hid behind Sungmin. The two started to laugh. Glad to know Siwon is making friends. I covered myself with my arms and stepped to the edge of the pool. I dipped my foot in, the water felt warm...okay. When I wasn't looking Henry grabbed a hold of my ankles and pulled me in. "KYAAAAAAAAA!!!!" I fell in with a splash and I felt the warm water around me.

 

Siwon got up quickly along with Donghae. They looked around frantically in the water, scared of a repeat of what happened in Jeju months before. "Please let her be okay" Donghae thought.

 

I sprang up from the water and threw my hair over my face. Henry and the rest were giggling but when I looked up I noticed Donghae and Siwon clutching each others shoulders gasping in relief. I raised my eyebrow. "You guys okay...?"

 

"Gwenchana..." Donghae rested his hand over his heart. 

 

"What? Why are you two so frantic?" 

 

"Nothing, just....becareful k J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter