My Two Oppas

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
DONGHAE'S POV

 

I was face down against my cold floor. I looked up and wiped my mouth to find blood all over my hand. I don't remember what happened after this but all I felt was hard punches to my face and stomache. 

 

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT HURT HER?" Was that...Siwon's voice? 

 

Why the heck was he beating me for. Who the hell did I hurt? Before he could punch me again, I grabbed his arm, twisted it behind his back and started to punch him. I couldn't tell what I was punching and how he looked. I just kept punching him til my arms got sore. 

 

"WHO THE HELL DID I HURT?! TELL ME"

 

"YOU KNOW WHO"

 

We ended up getting up and tackling each other, pinning each other against walls and knocking things over in my apartment. I felt sharp pains to my stomache so i strengthened my punches to his face. 

 

SIWON'S POV

 

I shoved his against a wall. HOW DARE HE HURT MY SISTER AND NOW HES TRYING TO FIGHT BACK? I shut my eyes tight and began to punch into his stomache. He was punching my across my face. I could feel myself lose focus but I cant lose, especially for Juli.

 

"HOW COULD YOU EVEN TRY TO HURT HER?!" I screamed as I punched him harder.

 

I could hear sirens outside....what the heck. I heard the door bust open and both of us were pulled apart.

 

"COME WITH US BOYS" a bulky man grabbed me and another man grabbed Donghae.

 

We were both thrown into seperate police cars. The man had a tight grip on my hands and threw me into the car. I felt so much pain coming from my face. My eye was so swollen i could barely see. Before I could ask questions, i went out cold...

 

DONGHAE'S POV

 

I heard my door bust open and suddenly we were both pulled apart. 

 

"COME WITH US BOYS" A man pinned me against a wall and i could hear cuffs click behind me. What the heck is going on, why are the police here? I looked over to find Siwon with his head down, bleeding. Did i do that? I wouldn't have if he didn't start that random fight.

 

I was thrown into the back seat of a police car, and we drove away from my apartment building. I looked back and saw everyone in the building with eyes wide in fear. Children were crying, Ajusshis and Ajummas were holding each other, others looked baffled and probably were wondering what happened. I closed my eyes for a while and we ended up going to the hospital.

 

"We're gonna get you two fixed up, then we'll have to take you in for a discussion" I felt myself being put down into a wheel chair. I was admitted to a room and soon enough my parents had burst through the door crying.

 

"DONGHAE, SON WHERE ARE YOU HURT?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" My omma cried and cried while my Appa held her. 

 

"Omma, uljimma. I am strong, I am okay." I caressed her face.

 

"Who did this to you son?" My appa had rage burning in his eyes.

 

"...you'll find out later, please go home and rest, do not worry about me" i kissed my Omma on her forehead and they both left.

 

Nurses came in all night to check up on me. Why? Why did Siwon do this to me? Who did I hurt? I was so confused. I wanted to go see him but when I tried to get up, I felt sharp pains in my stomache. I grunted as I fell back into bed. No use of trying...I'll just try to sleep.

 

JULI'S POV

 

Omma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter