1st story

Shinhwarella

A/N: Hi, this is my very first fic. At first i decided to write a oneshot. But suddenly i already write 3 pages for one chapter. -z-

i hope you enjoy it, and please give a lot of comment.

Sorry for grammatical errors. English is not my mother language. *bow*

 

“So, there is still an awkward relationship among of you?” The MC ask the next question.

“Yes,” we answer in unison while four pair of eyes looking at me and someone who sit beside me.

We, six members of Shinhwa, are recording an interview in one of television broadcast right now. After more than 40 minutes of interview, finally this kind of question appears.

“Aahh, looking at the other members’ eyes, Hyesung-ssi and Eric-ssi are still awkward each other? Even after more than 15 years working together? Do you mind to explain it, Hyesung-ssi?” another MC looking into my eyes. I startled a bit. I try to gather my mind and answer the question comfortably.

“Emm, yup, it just,, we have nothing to say when we are together. I mean when only me and Eric together. Hahaha,” very awkward answer, i know. I turn my head to my right side, searching for help from the leader. That man gets my signal.

“That’s right. I and Hyesungie have a very different personality, and we are both the quiet one. It doesn’t mean that I hate him, not at all. I like him, of course,” I look at him, surprise, “as a member. Honestly, i treat him just like the other members, but i don’t know, he seems doesn’t like my presence. Maybe there is something on me?” The leader stare at me straight to my eyes while grinning like a child. What the f**k, my head start to swear. What i have to do to respond it, this fella, really. I sigh, try to think about his action that i didn’t like. Aah, i find one.

“This man really did too much skinship. He keeps hug people around him. I don’t like any skinship, at all, it makes me uncomfortable,” i lean my back to the chair, try to keep relax even though my mind running everywhere to find another reason for this question.

“But hyung, you touch me too a lot when we practice,” Junjin start speaking, lean his body toward me. Maybe he tries to have a punch on his face after this recording. I glare at him.

“That’s because I wanna have a dance lesson from you, you know that dance isn’t my speciality,” relax, Hyesung, relax.

“Well, after all, they are our Oil and Water members. We don’t mind of it since our fans really like it. You know, RicSyung couple is really popular on our ShinChangs. Every moment of their interactions will make our fans go crazy and start to capture it and spread it through SNS,” Minwoo give another shot to me and Eric. Well, maybe after this i have to punch two people.

“And the most interesting part is, when we have our hiatus time,” another glare come from me to Dongwan, “they were missing each other. Hahahaha,” three people will get my punch. Should i get ready from now?

“I have to admit it,” Eric said while touching my shoulder. I shove it right after, “I love to . He is really cute, isn’t he? His blushing face can make my day.” What the h**l. Now i feel like drowning into deep water, don’t know what to do. My mind going blank. I just lower my head. My face feels hot.

“Really? Hahaha, it’s getting interesting. Why you feel like that, Eric-ssi?” fortunately the MC only focus on Eric.

“I just like it. Maybe if he is a girl, i’m gonna fall in love in him and make him my Princess,” Eric give me a soft gaze. I look at him then lower my head again. I should check today episode broadcast just to make sure the camera didn’t capture my blushing face.

Finally, today schedule is over. The members look exhausted and aren’t talk about the recent interview again when we eat together. I forget about the punch thingy, too. I just feel so sleepy and tired. My body can cooperative anymore. I ask Taehak to drive fast, I wanna lay on my bed as soon as possible.

When i got out from car, i see somebody familiar for me walk straight into elevator while holding a can of coffee. I walk to him.

“Coffee again? Don’t have any plan to sleep?” Eric shaking his shoulder a bit, startled of my sudden appearance.

“Hum, i have to check several contracts and appointments that come into our company today,” he sipped his coffee can. I push the elevator button. Both of us enter it and suddenly i remember the interview. Awkward moment when we are together. I try to search another question.

“Why don’t you ask Minwoo to check it? You look so tired, look at your eye bag,” I point to his eye. Dark circle in his eyes look so clear.

“I can’t,” he wave his left hand in front of his face, “Minbong already busy with our songs. He said we need several changes for 2 or 3 songs.”

I sigh, feel useless. Well, the CEOs are them. I and other members only can do the instructions that already planned. Our opinion is included too, but the decision takers are them. The elevator suddenly rings, bring me back into the real world. We already arrived, I mean, only me.

“Well, i leave first, Eric,” I said, still in the elevator. He nods. But i feel the urge to ask something to him, “Emm, what do you mean with your words in our recent interview?” he lift his head from phone on his hand, looking at me confusedly.

“You know the words about, ‘i like his blushing face’ things?” i rub my back head. Eric smiling.

“You should check mirror when you feel shy. Your face in that kind of situation is too cute to handle. I like it,” he grins again like a child. Now is my turn to feel confused, “if you keep blushing and pouting like that, maybe i will start to kiss you.”

I startled. I face him, my body already out from the elevator when the door start to close. I see him wink at me, handsomely, from the gap of the closing door. I still frozen and my face start to feel hotter from usual.

“WHAT THE H**L??! Is he tease me again? YAA, MUN JUNG HYUK, YOU WILL DIE SOON!!” i scream at the closed elevator. It’s useless. He won’t hear it. So i just decided to walk into my apartment.

After taking bath with hot water, I feel more relax. I open my wardrobe and take my Hello Kitty pajama. I check my phone, no notification. The clock shows that this time already 11.30pm. i have to sleep now, tomorrow i still have practice and a photo shoot. Comeback is near, maybe sleep at this time will be rare from me several days again. I start to close my eyes. Several minutes passed, but i still awake. I sit on my bed looking at the bottle on the table beside me. Should i take sleeping pill again? My body feels tired but my eyes don’t want to sleep. Ahh, no, i don’t want. I already take it from these days. I don’t want my body get addicted of it.

I decided to get up from my bed and walk through my room to the book shelf beside the wardrobe. Maybe several chapters from book will make me sleep. I point at several books looking for the amusing one but nothing makes me interested. Then suddenly my finger stops at a book that is hidden between two thick social books. I take it and find it really dull. Ahh, this book, why it’s here? The book, colorful book, titled “Cinderella” makes me wonder. It’s my favorite book from my childhood. I bring the book to my bed.

I take my glasses from the table and use it. I’m seeing the book on my lap, wondering since when i bring this book to my apartment? Why i never seen it before? Then my childhood memories start too run in my head. I remembered how bad i want to be a prince because of this story. I always imagine when i grow up, i’m gonna held a party and search my wife from it. I always believe love is fate. God have His scenario to make one man and woman meet then fall in love. Unfortunately, from kindergarten till high school, i never was a prince, but a princess. Yes, that’s because my beautiful and cute face. Even girls from the theater club too, thought that i was a suitable face to be a princess.

A princess? Suddenly i remember Eric’s words. What his meaning of those words? Just only for broadcast sake? I breathe heavily. I don’t know why i feel like something stabbed my heart. Just ignore it, Hyesung-ah, for God sake. I start to open the book. And only several sentences i drown into the story. Sometimes i let my tears fall just because read how hard Cinderella’s life with her step-mother and two step-sisters.

Finally, i come into the last part when the prince found that Cinderella is the girl that he looked for. I didn’t realized that i am already lay on my bed. Before i open the last page, suddenly i feel my eyes feel so heavy. The feeling is same as when i take my sleeping pill. Well, it work, i can sleep without my pill. And before i start thinking too much, i already asleep with book on my chest.

I open my eyes, feeling wet through my body. And suddenly, i feel somebody pour a lot of water to my body. I’m surprised and see that somebody is my stepmother, Ms. Lee Minjoung. I just look at her confusedly, while she look at me furiously. I see her hand holding a bucket.

“Until when do you wanna sleep?!! GET UP RIGHT NOW AND MAKE A BREAKFAST FOR MY SONS!!!!”

Her yelling makes my eyes larger. My vision clear now. I look at my surrounding. Wait, this is not my apartment room. The rooms look so dull and old. So many dust and spider webs hanging on the corner of the ceiling. The furniture is all wood-made. There is no my wardrobe, my book shelf. Only one table across my bed. Even the wall is made from wood too. Where am I?